Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 141. (Read 408656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
March 15, 2016, 11:01:09 PM
We are finally picking up a tiny bit of volume on Cryptopia!

What next steps do you think we should take to get the word out that Terracoin (TRC) is back in action?

I have emailed coinwarz but haven't gotten a response.  If other people could email them and ask them to restore supporting TRC that would be a nice step.

We have one developer working on the code, and are always looking for other developers to join the team.

I would like to get the ANN post up on here: http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/ but I have found that since I already maintain 3 different websites/forums/emails I don't have that much time for a 4th.  I can post the original post, but it would be great if someone was willing to lead the charge on that site with me only helping out.

Also, don't forget about the logo contest.

Thanks everyone!
legendary
March 10, 2016, 09:20:03 PM
Though we have a developer working on the code for the next wallet update we are always looking for more help.  If you have developer skills or know someone who does PM me.  Thanks!
legendary
March 10, 2016, 06:38:45 PM
I sent a request to coinmarketcap to add cryptopia as a market for TRC  Smiley

That's funny, I did last night as well.  Coingecko has updated most everything before the Cryptopia add.  Coinwarz no longer shows terracoin so I emailed them and asked them to support it again, though I haven't heard back.

Someone else told me they emailed a couple of different sites, but I can't remember which ones they said.

If anyone notices any sites with outdated info if you could please email them a link to our website which has all the updated info: terracoin.info.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
March 10, 2016, 06:34:03 PM
I sent a request to coinmarketcap to add cryptopia as a market for TRC  Smiley
legendary
March 10, 2016, 06:18:48 PM
I was playing around a little last night on a new logo, here is a low res preview:

If anyone wants to contribute and put their design forth, you could win a nice chunk of TRC  Grin

Thread can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trc-terracoin-new-logographics-contest-vote-1375662
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
March 10, 2016, 08:40:13 AM
TRC is now live on Cryptopia, and tipping enabled.

My test deposit and my order for 10 million TRC at .00000001 seem to be working.

Also I noticed on Vircurex someone started buying.

I hope someone fills my buy order!  

Ohhh, someone already jumped me.

Ye, I tested with some 500 coins Smiley (transferred form vircurex and it works)
legendary
March 09, 2016, 11:11:42 PM

My test deposit and my order for 10 million TRC at .00000001 seem to be working.

Also I noticed on Vircurex someone started buying.

I hope someone fills my buy order! 

Ohhh, someone already jumped me.
legendary
March 09, 2016, 10:21:10 PM
If you already have it on site, just do a transfer to the chathandle Hex, we can add now or wait till the new version is ready, up to you.

Since the voting was tied and one of the "wait" votes was mine I decided to make the decision and I just transferred the 4,500,000+ DOT to Hex on Cryptopia.

Originally I wanted to wait because I didn't want Cryptopia to have to update their wallets twice in a month or two.  Since Hex said he didn't care I thought it would be better to get Terracoin on Cryptopia now!

I don't know how long it will take, but this is a great step forward for TRC.  Only being on one exchange really hurts a coin.

Hex also said he would throw in tipping.  Tipping is the ability to send coins to people in Cryptopia chat as a "tip" for what they have just said, or well, for whatever reason.

Also, remember Cryptopia has their marketplace which means that once we are listed people will be able to buy and sell real things with TRC.

Ummm...While I was typing this I just got an email saying Terracoin is live on Cryptopia already.  I transferred those DOT like 15 minutes ago.

So, I'll send a test amount from my local wallet to Cryptopia, but I imagine it is fine.

Now we just need to fill up the buy book!

Oh, I also guess I need to update the OP, Reddit and the website.
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
March 09, 2016, 10:09:50 PM
legendary
March 09, 2016, 09:25:58 AM
At the risk of Cryptopia being branded as supporters of Terrarism... We'll list TRC for the DOT you've raised so far; I'm gonna throw in a free tipping slot for the hell of it, thanks guys for your interest in our site.

Awesome! Haha, "Terrarism" love it
Activity: 95
March 09, 2016, 06:29:02 AM
If you already have it on site, just do a transfer to the chathandle Hex, we can add now or wait till the new version is ready, up to you.

Please add now, then I can withdraw some coins from vircurex immediately <3
Activity: 75
March 09, 2016, 06:25:18 AM
I contacted the creator of this Terracoin Android Wallet and he said he would be happy to help us with android development!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vasilkoff.terracoinwallet

Good stuff, is the current version "up to date" and functional?

You can also use https://www.coinvault.io/ (I am the founder) to store TRC.
I'll be very quick to update when we release the new desktop wallet.
Activity: 75
March 09, 2016, 06:24:00 AM
At the risk of Cryptopia being branded as supporters of Terrarism... We'll list TRC for the DOT you've raised so far; I'm gonna throw in a free tipping slot for the hell of it, thanks guys for your interest in our site.

No problem!  I opened a support ticket on Cryptopia that is still showing as new.  You can close that ticket, though, in that ticket I did ask if you would rather we wait till the new wallet is out, or just add now?  We are not sure when the new wallet will be released but we are trying for a month from now.

Our current total of DOT is 4,519,119.

How do we accept this offer?  Just put in the vote?

If the updated wallet is a hard fork it probably better to wait I'd say, even though however they may be quick in updating the new wallet.
We need 5 mil DOT to register right?

legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
March 09, 2016, 02:33:47 AM
Sweet! another one of my favorite coins listed on Cryptopia.
 Grin
March 09, 2016, 12:34:47 AM
legendary
March 09, 2016, 12:18:02 AM

No problem!  I opened a support ticket on Cryptopia that is still showing as new.  You can close that ticket, though, in that ticket I did ask if you would rather we wait till the new wallet is out, or just add now?  We are not sure when the new wallet will be released but we are trying for a month from now.

Our current total of DOT is 4,519,119.

How do we accept this offer?  Just put in the vote?

March 09, 2016, 12:02:57 AM
legendary
March 06, 2016, 08:01:27 PM
Donation updates:

We are currently at 4,232,983/5,000,000 DOT to get on Cryptopia.  Thanks to the most recent big donation!

We are currently at 27,440 TRC for the new Logo Bounty.  We are almost to a 100 USD for the bounty.  Thanks everyone for the donations!
legendary
March 05, 2016, 08:48:45 PM
I contacted the creator of this Terracoin Android Wallet and he said he would be happy to help us with android development!

I just installed it on a phone and it seems to work fine.  It even has a few better options than the Windows wallet.  The only thing that doesn't seem to be working is it can't load current exchange rates.  I will tell the developer.

I update the poll at the top of the page.
legendary
March 05, 2016, 08:16:47 PM

Jump to: