Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 136. (Read 408660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
June 01, 2016, 09:20:40 PM
But how do i make a shitton of money off this though ?
cos if that's not part of the ...

yeah i'll just leave now, bye

One day people will understand that only merge mined coins are resilient coins and actually are real coins therefore because even if they are cheap they will survive much longer than most other things that are around.
I for one like merge mined coins because i think they have somewhat of a future as this coin actually proves. It's a ancient coin, still running.
Fuck the Hype-crap. Slow but real growth is much better. It's less risky.

We definitely plan on adding merge mining to TRC. Our developer is new to cryptocoins which is why everything is taking so long and why we are doing it in stages.  If you know of another developer who wants to help out with development, or in any other way, then feel free to have them contact me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 01, 2016, 08:04:15 PM
But how do i make a shitton of money off this though ?
cos if that's not part of the ...

yeah i'll just leave now, bye

One day people will understand that only merge mined coins are resilient coins and actually are real coins therefore because even if they are cheap they will survive much longer than most other things that are around.
I for one like merge mined coins because i think they have somewhat of a future as this coin actually proves. It's a ancient coin, still running.
Fuck the Hype-crap. Slow but real growth is much better. It's less risky.
legendary
June 01, 2016, 07:41:21 PM
If you aren't following us on twitter then you should. 

https://twitter.com/Terracoin_TRC
legendary
May 29, 2016, 08:50:45 PM
Any news on the latest wallet update for merge mining?

The first stage will hopefully be through bug testing soon.  The first stage is just updating the code to BCT .12.1.  Then we will start on the merge mining.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
May 29, 2016, 06:42:47 AM
Any news on the latest wallet update for merge mining?
legendary
May 28, 2016, 11:13:04 AM
Coinwarz has re-added TRC to the mining profitability list!

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 24, 2016, 10:04:10 AM
Thanks!

better use the symbol on the website and down on the main post here,

btw the best suggested way to mine TRC is asic machines or GPU?

Relax XaS0r.  Once the symbol is needed I plan on doing a couple of tweeks and putting it in the wallet.  Don't worry you will get credit!

I believe ASIC is the best for mining though I will ask the team, and let you know.

heh, sorry if I was pushing, wasn't intend to. I just wanted to advise you as designer, in case you use it  where to use it. Wink

Here is what our developer had to say about the ASIC vs GPU:

GPU is mid-range; averaging about 75M to 1G for hashing depending on number of GPU's; you are correct, an ASIC machine would average anywhere from 100G-4.8T depending on the equipment with average block time of about 20-40min (rough estimates).

Most SHA256 coins are not that coin intensive because of the difficulty.  Ex.  I average about 0.005 BTC for 6.5T in a 24 hours period because of the difficulty.
yeah ASIC mining is killer in comparison to GPU one
legendary
May 22, 2016, 02:33:02 PM
Thanks!

Here is what our developer had to say about the ASIC vs GPU:

GPU is mid-range; averaging about 75M to 1G for hashing depending on number of GPU's; you are correct, an ASIC machine would average anywhere from 100G-4.8T depending on the equipment with average block time of about 20-40min (rough estimates).

Most SHA256 coins are not that coin intensive because of the difficulty.  Ex.  I average about 0.005 BTC for 6.5T in a 24 hours period because of the difficulty.
legendary
May 21, 2016, 04:22:00 PM
Thanks!

Relax XaS0r.  Once the symbol is needed I plan on doing a couple of tweeks and putting it in the wallet.  Don't worry you will get credit!

I believe ASIC is the best for mining though I will ask the team, and let you know.
May 21, 2016, 05:07:05 AM
Thanks!

legendary
May 20, 2016, 04:41:56 PM
Thanks!

We are fixing a few problems with the code on the new wallet.  We hopefully will have something in the next week or two.
May 19, 2016, 12:08:56 AM
I meant a symbol, not a logo, like the dollar sign $ or the bitcoin sign BTC.  The Terracoin Foundation doesn't have any more funds to pay out for logo or symbol designs though.

Which brings us to the good news of having some code changes to the wallet!  Here they are, and make sure to pick them to pieces!

https://github.com/clockuniverse/terracoin-1.0/tree/TRC-9.0

you can use it as a symbol as it is thought, just in case you don't like I've to remove the circle. No need for more money, the 2nd prize is enough for me

gz for new wallet

Thanks man!

here is the link to the the smybol currency(transparent .png file) and in small resolution to use in the main announcement post n generally if you need so

http://imgur.com/PHnDHzV

http://i.imgur.com/LxuHe4Y.png

ps: if you need it smaller or bigger pm me
legendary
May 17, 2016, 08:19:01 PM
trc wallet bg

We are going to put stage 1 of the wallet out first before we make it pretty.  We will do another round of fundraising once stage 1 has been released!
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2016, 07:16:52 PM
trc wallet bg

legendary
May 15, 2016, 07:13:08 PM
I meant a symbol, not a logo, like the dollar sign $ or the bitcoin sign BTC.  The Terracoin Foundation doesn't have any more funds to pay out for logo or symbol designs though.

Which brings us to the good news of having some code changes to the wallet!  Here they are, and make sure to pick them to pieces!

you can use it as a symbol as it is thought, just in case you don't like I've to remove the circle. No need for more money, the 2nd prize is enough for me

gz for new wallet

Thanks man!
May 14, 2016, 11:35:17 PM

gz for new wallet
legendary
May 14, 2016, 04:43:08 PM

May 14, 2016, 04:23:13 AM

It just dawned on me, that your logo would work better as the symbol for the currency (especially if it was green), but we aren't paying out anymore bounties for the logo/currency symbols.  If you want to do that and we can use it for the second place prize that we played out that would be great.

is this what you are looking for?

http://i.imgur.com/pnFdg6N.jpg
legendary
May 14, 2016, 02:27:57 AM
Edited - Sorry I misunderstood your post.  If you want to create a symbol for TRC that would be great.  What I am talking about is something similar to this - BTC but in green.  It will probably not be used for anything for a long time, but eventually we want our own currency symbol.  Below is my original unedited post.

No problem!  You deserved the 2nd place payout.

It seems unlikely that any discussion about the symbol for coin will happen any time soon.

The Terracoin Foundation is currently focusing on the new wallet, getting the new logo accepted by all sites, and letting people know that TRC is alive again.

Getting the word out is the most important thing right now!

Last edit - I sent the third place bounty to OSMIUMCOIN today.
May 14, 2016, 02:14:28 AM
gz for new logo!

ps: thought a mix of the winning one(3) and mine(4) which is in second place would be great
      team devs and logocreator consider about it...  Wink

Good idea, but I think we are moving on to the next part of the project.

Logocreator already updated the logo with the changes and we will be releasing it soon....

Along with a new wallet!

whatever you think it's better devs

just thought that a mix would be great(with updated one), don't know
if you want to ask logocreator to be up for a fusion and if the result is right for both of us, you could get it Cool

maybe I post an example later

It just dawned on me, that your logo would work better as the symbol for the currency (especially if it was green), but we aren't paying out anymore bounties for the logo/currency symbols.  If you want to do that and we can use it for the second place prize that we played out that would be great.

hey, so are you into using my logo as 2nd one? (thought a mix of mine and logocreator's one I still think that would be great)
about the colour, would you like it semigray/green? my prize as 2nd palce has been already recieved, ty

as about 3rd prize to OSMIUMCOIN, it seems fair enough
Jump to: