Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 17. (Read 226967 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

er yep...

at one time Searing was 12 on the all-time list on litecoinpool...and I was as high as FOUR on the daily list...

now look at my standing (sigh)

daily standing is 834 and now my all time standing is 193...

...sh*t changes...but yeah....some folk did have bucks to toss into mining...blew past me they did in the last year or so

(then again..when I was doing this stuff LTC was $4.15 USD.....perspective don't ya know)

Sorry if I'm still starry-eyed here, but this is really fascinating to me.  It is difficult to fathom the scale of a single node investing so much.  That hash rate is roughly equivalent to 24,000 Antminers.  There's gotta be a big warehouse in china just draining the power-grid or something?

Currently, my ranking is at the very bottom...  Embarrassed  probably because I am CPU mining.  I understand no one can compete without special hardware these days.  At my current rate, I'll have a penny's worth of LTC in about a week!

So what got you into mining Searing (if you don't mind me asking)?  Did you get into mining for profit or was it more of an interesting hobby?  Currently I'm looking at it as more the latter, because I think I'll really get a better idea of the technology that way.

Regards!
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
How is there a user with ~12 GH/s ( https://www.litecoinpool.org/stats ) ?  The hashrate of the entire Litecoin network appears to be around 200GH/s and this one node has 12 of it?  Just someone who decided to spend millions on LiteCoin mining?  Is it that simple? Or do they have some newer faster tech that they aren't sharing?  your theories?

er yep...

at one time Searing was 12 on the all-time list on litecoinpool...and I was as high as FOUR on the daily list...

now look at my standing (sigh)

daily standing is 834 and now my all time standing is 193...

...sh*t changes...but yeah....some folk did have bucks to toss into mining...blew past me they did in the last year or so

(then again..when I was doing this stuff LTC was $4.15 USD.....perspective don't ya know)

Activity: 3
How is there a user with ~12 GH/s ( https://www.litecoinpool.org/stats ) ?  The hashrate of the entire Litecoin network appears to be around 200GH/s and this one node has 12 of it?  Just someone who decided to spend millions on LiteCoin mining?  Is it that simple? Or do they have some newer faster tech that they aren't sharing?  your theories?
Activity: 387
Merit: 2
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Hi Guys,

I am mining on LTCpool for a long time now and decided to flash my L3+ with the Blissz firmware.
However after tweaking the miners, and gave me 530MH each, now there are mininig @498MH and lower.

Conclusion? This Blissz software sucks!

Anyone having the same trouble running Blissz? I think I will throw in the org. firmware Wink
Also noticed my miners where mining for him, for OVER AN HOUR? This is not 1,5%!!

Not sure this is posted in the right section, but Blissz has locked his topic...
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Just another Canadian Cryptocurrency enthusiast!
I don't know if its just me, but I observed that my speed becomes lower compare to previous days. I got only around 480 mh/s average while last month is around 500-504 mh/s. This happens to 4 of my L3 and running on a different locations

Check your power supply units. Are you getting enough power per miner?
Are you over/underclocked? This happens to some miners when they accidentally/unintentionally overclock/overclock.
How much downtime did you experience? Check your logs. Sometimes, a miner might just refuse to hash for a while.

For me, my L3s are happy and running just a little underclock since my power supply units are pretty... questionable.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
LTC mining directly seems too dont make sense anymore. Diff is increasing 2 high too. circulating coin currently 55,592,667 from max supply 84,000,000. the end is near Wink

Well that’s not really gonna happen tomorrow, and it will happen after all btc will be mined, so if you were worried you can relax!
Activity: 126
Merit: 51

can you lower "Current speed estimates" to 5-10 minutes, waiting 60 minutes to see my current speed is make me crazy  Grin
You don't have to wait, speed estimates normally take only a few seconds to appear. You only have to wait if you want them to get more precise.
If the speed for one of your workers remains zero, it means that it's not submitting shares, which can happen if it has issues or is not configured properly.

my bad, I put it in wrong miner but solved now  Cheesy
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
As of January 2018 we are merged-mining Argentum, Canada eCoin, Dogecoin, Huntercoin, Myriad, Pesetacoin, Viacoin.
its mean 7 coin mined at once at equal hashrate?
All coins are mined simultaneously by the entire pool, so yes. It's actually 8 if you also count Litecoin.
great, but I can't see earning for coins above, it is automatically exchanged to LTC?
Yes, users are paid in litecoins exclusively. See also this FAQ entry.

can you lower "Current speed estimates" to 5-10 minutes, waiting 60 minutes to see my current speed is make me crazy  Grin
You don't have to wait, speed estimates normally take only a few seconds to appear. You only have to wait if you want them to get more precise.
If the speed for one of your workers remains zero, it means that it's not submitting shares, which can happen if it has issues or is not configured properly.

one more, I (maybe other) have difficulty to find server url for miner, you should change the menu name from "help" to "Start" or "Getting Started".
We will consider that, but personally I think that since the page contains more than just how to get started, "Help" is more appropriate.
As of January 2018 we are merged-mining Argentum, Canada eCoin, Dogecoin, Huntercoin, Myriad, Pesetacoin, Viacoin.
All coins are mined simultaneously by the entire pool, so yes. It's actually 8 if you also count Litecoin.

great, but I can't see earning for coins above, it is automatically exchanged to LTC?
I think it will be good if you add earning report for each coin and can you lower "Current speed estimates" to 5-10 minutes, waiting 60 minutes to see my current speed is make me crazy  Grin

one more, I (maybe other) have difficulty to find server url for miner, you should change the menu name from "help" to "Start" or "Getting Started".
Activity: 22
LTC mining directly seems too dont make sense anymore. Diff is increasing 2 high too. circulating coin currently 55,592,667 from max supply 84,000,000. the end is near Wink
While mining, I keep getting the message "Stratum requested work restart". I understand this is normal to get every few minutes but I am just constantly getting it ten-twenty times in a row. Is this normal and would adjusting the difficulty/other settings fix this?

It is normal to get it even a few times per minute. It is not an error, and difficulty has nothing to do with it.
Activity: 2
While mining, I keep getting the message "Stratum requested work restart". I understand this is normal to get every few minutes but I am just constantly getting it ten-twenty times in a row. Is this normal and would adjusting the difficulty/other settings fix this?

Thank you!
Activity: 1
Hi guys!

I'm updating my mining setup with few S9 Antminers and since I don't have enough electricity to power them all, I have few L3+ for sale. The L3+ are used for LTC mining on stock FW and 504 Mh/s inside a dry, clean and cold basement. They are operational for 4 months now and still work like their first day. PSUs I have for them are Crosair 1kW, also very good, not even warm to the touch. Can you suggest a price for one L3+ with Crosair 1kW PSU? Based on the LTC price now, ROI, market availability, customs import charges for new ones and the fact that the my miners are used and not new.. I really don't know how much to ask. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 6
I use only 2 of the Moonlanders, but pretty much just for low difficulty coin, as my L3s do all of the work. for LTC i can report 2 at 8.3Mh(overclocked) gets you 0.0007 LTC per day. Not much and will take years for payoff! only for low difficulty coins or learning experience.
Activity: 21
The innosilicon a4 is still too much for my budget... anything somewhere half way inbetween those two?

Thanks

buy a used  gtx 1060 or two and go for ethereum

I'd prefer not to mine ethereum, but litecoin instead. I did see a miner out there called a 'FutureBit Moonlander 2' has anyone been using those? How did you like it? I'm guessing that you could just plug in some sort of USB extender 'stick' and plug a bunch of them in and start mining right? Nice, and small and compact for sure.

Im fairly new to mining, i got 2 L3+'s 5 days ago.
But im running them on Litecoinpool and im just wondering, it seems like the 2 last days they have restarted a couple of times. Last time was 9 hours 39 minutes ago.
Is this because of a server restart ?

None of the mining servers was restarted in the last 7 days, so no. Besides, a server restart shouldn't cause a miner to reboot, it should simply switch to the next configured server.
Activity: 14
The innosilicon a4 is still too much for my budget... anything somewhere half way inbetween those two?

Thanks

buy a used  gtx 1060 or two and go for ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: