Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 32. (Read 227010 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 507
Sorry for the inconvenience, the website experienced some issues in the last couple hours. As far as I can tell, the mining servers were unaffected. Everything should be back to normal now.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey,
Nice. Thank you, I'm contacting pooler
Best regards,
George K
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Good idea, can you tell me the IRC url?
Best regards,
George K

https://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=777777&channels=#litecoinpool

remove the 7's with your desired username
Good idea, can you tell me the IRC url?
Best regards,
George K
Just ran a Whois on the website, and got status "ClientTransferProhibited", which according to this website:https://www.tsohost.com/knowledge-base/article/350/what-does-clienttransferprohibited-mean means that the domain name cannot be transfered, and that the domain name has to be unlocked.. Can not figure out what's going on.. Also, pinged the website with cmd and the website does respond..
Best regards,
George K.

Try contacting Pooler on IRC.
Just ran a Whois on the website, and got status "ClientTransferProhibited", which according to this website:https://www.tsohost.com/knowledge-base/article/350/what-does-clienttransferprohibited-mean means that the domain name cannot be transfered, and that the domain name has to be unlocked.. Can not figure out what's going on.. Also, pinged the website with cmd and the website does respond..
Best regards,
George K.
Hey,

I haven't been able to connect to litecoinpool.org for aproximatelly 2 hours now.. Is it just me or do others have this problem, and if yes, does anybody know what is going on? It's kinda urgent..
Best regards,
George K

Same issue here. Website is down too fwiw.
Hey,

I haven't been able to connect to litecoinpool.org for aproximatelly 2 hours now.. Is it just me or do others have this problem, and if yes, does anybody know what is going on? It's kinda urgent..
Best regards,
George K
Since about 5:45 UTC today the pool's website and mining servers have been under DDoS attack. We are currently working to mitigate this.
As usual, all you need to make sure of is that your miners' shares are being accepted. All accepted shares will be counted, just as normal.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Thanks Guys! I do have 3 L3+. is it easy to set-up the litecoin node? what is the difference between the LTC node and TBDice.
Last one! which wallet would you recommend for LTC?

thanks!!!

The difference is:
1. You are paying 0.5% fee to tbdice to do this and other stuff for you
2. You are having 100% reliable service with zero downtime
3. You do not care if your HDD will fail, if you have a backup or stuff like that.
4. You do mine DOGE along the way which is not possible with Full LTC node alone and even with full DOGE node installed Wink

As resume:
if you are new and you do not have the experience (there is no such guide which will teach you what to do) it is highly recommended ALWAYS ALWAYS use a pool litcoinpool, TBDICE or whatever pool you choose. In exchange for your own good and safety you are paying a pool fee. Simple as that
Best
Loshia
PS: to all that are choosing pool:
1. Please look for pool op reputation first! that is most important for you. leave your miners hashing where you have trust in OP
2. Do not think that pool fee is most important when making deceision - behind that pool OP is doing constantly a lot of things. There is no such pool to run on it's own without human interaction. They have expenses also. and they invest a LOT LOT of time to make everyone happy. It is not just setup a pool pay for hosting and collect fees....There is a lot of work on daly basis involved to keep pool running
3. Avoid Chinese pools - that is my personal oppinion
4. Avoid  ALL 0% pool fees - there is not such  thing as a free lunch Grin They get their money one way or another if you are following my thoughts! 100% !!!GUARANTEE!!!. At the end of the day you are making less at 0% fee pool compared to x% fee pool...

Activity: 120
Thanks Guys! I do have 3 L3+. is it easy to set-up the litecoin node? what is the difference between the LTC node and TBDice.
Last one! which wallet would you recommend for LTC?

thanks!!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
I will receive my first L3+ today, is it possible to do solo mining.

Litecoinpool.org is a PPS pool. If you want to mine solo you don't need a pool, all you need is a full Litecoin node. By the way, at the current difficulty I wouldn't recommend solo mining unless you have at least a few GH/s.
Or you can use my (lc.tbdice.org) MM solo LTC pool without  full Litecoin node.

Litecoinpool.org is a PPS pool. If you want to mine solo you don't need a pool, all you need is a full Litecoin node. By the way, at the current difficulty I wouldn't recommend solo mining unless you have at least a few GH/s.
Activity: 120
Hi,

thx 
Activity: 9
Trying to do a manual payout but can't find that option. Where do I go? Huh

Click on "Payments" in the top menu.

Thanks. Guess I'm not at the 0.1 minimum for that option to appear.

Click on "Payments" in the top menu.
Activity: 9
legendary
Activity: 1274
Huh

how can I do to improve the hashrate ?

I have 2 piece of a4 dominator (expect 280MHS) , running for a week .

current hashrate around 200MHS

voltage : 815v

corespeed : 1200MHz

temperature all below 60 cellcius degree

IF the latest firmware doesn't do what you want try 2.03:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sis8eoeo6wxoqdv/G5-20-V2.0.3.zip?dl=0

The  latest firmware i know of is from nice hash 2.10

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=news&id=152

Activity: 22
Connected L3+. Ok.
L3+  Supports  SSL/TLS, I do not know ?

Based on user feedback, Bitmain's software doesn't seem to support it.
Pages:
Jump to: