Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 31. (Read 227010 times)

Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Have D3 coming in September batch, hopefully it works for LTC...  Huh
D3 is DASH, isn't it?
D3 is for X11 mining so if you want payment in ltc just go to another pool that pays in ltc
Litecoinpool mines only through scrypt and pays only in ltc
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017
D3 is DASH, isn't it?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 18
Hello, I am trying to set up my mining. I have created an account, and used the config tool to create a batch file to run minerd. However, when I try and run it, the command line window comes up with

ltcminer>pause
Press any key to continue...

Which I do, and the command line window disappears and nothing happens. I am running Win 7 and I realise that I will never make any money from this but I am trying to get this up and running purely for my own curiosity.

Thanks for any assistance given.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Very nice to see !
So I join your pool I hope my earnings will be true
Activity: 839
Merit: 507
I find you give 103% pps without fee is it true?

It is true. See this FAQ entry.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
hello,
I get one antminer l3plus and now I am looking for the  best pool,
I find you give 103% pps without fee is it true?
Is the pool is compatible with Nicehash.com? Can I use their capacities to mine?

I don't see why not. Our Stratum implementation is fully standards-compliant.
Activity: 1
Hello!

Is the pool is compatible with Nicehash.com? Can I use their capacities to mine?

Thank you.
I am running a Antminer L3+ on litecoinpool.org and currently running /#xnsub is it better to use it or should I remove it thanks ?

You can remove it, this pool has no need for the extranonce.subscribe extension.
Activity: 30
I am running a Antminer L3+ on litecoinpool.org and currently running /#xnsub is it better to use it or should I remove it thanks ?

Also I only get HW errors on hash board 4 I have adjustable DC supply tried 12.0vdc to 13.0vdc no difference so I set it back to 12.3vdc anybody else have this HW error issue only on one board ? I am thinking its bitmains no good firmware again!!!!!

any help would be app.

The website has been under DDoS attack since Saturday. The attack is being mitigated, but of course there can be false positives etc., so if you have trouble accessing the website, send an email to support with your IP (or PM me on IRC) and we'll look into it. By the way, remember that the website is also accessible as a Tor service at ltcpool5brio2gaj.onion.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Awesome pool! I will surely mine here when my l3+ arrives next month... So i was wondering have you thought about implementing merged mining here? That'd be nice.

Read the first post.

"Since September 11, 2014, the pool supports merged mining of Dogecoin and other cryptocurrencies, resulting in higher payouts than with a regular Litecoin pool.
We are currently merged-mining Argentum, Canada eCoin, Dogecoin, Huntercoin, Pesetacoin, Umbrella-LTC, Viacoin.
"
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Awesome pool! I will surely mine here when my l3+ arrives next month... So i was wondering have you thought about implementing merged mining here? That'd be nice.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Hi.
I'm new to this.

I have setup Cuda Manager to work with a Nvidia Quadro 2000.

I'm connected to Litecoinpool.org. I can see in the FAQ on Litecoinpool that to monitor this I can use Miner Stats on my iPhone.

How do you setup it up so I can monitor my Litecoins?
I also have a Gridseed, can I install that to in the same setup as I have now or should I use something else?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
anyway I was down for a bit completely on both sites .unsure how long just for your info

Are you sure the problem wasn't with your connection? The logs say that globally the hash rate was stable all along, and I've had multiple users confirm that their mining was completely unaffected while the website was down.
Unless you're talking about the DDoS attack of two days ago, when some of the mining servers were indeed down for 15 to 30 minutes (which is why one should always have multiple failover servers configured).

Nope. Seemed deader yesterday, then your posted ddos. I did a "is it down" from
That check site. Said you were offline for everyone to me. Thus my assumption ddos.
I'm in Minnesota USA. fyi

The website downtime (which was about 14 to 10 hours ago) was due to an issue with the server handling website services, not to DDoS. Said issue only affected website services, and is unrelated to the DDoS attack of July 18.
By the way, "Is it down" is designed to check the status of websites, so you can't use it to check the status of mining servers, since Stratum does not run over HTTP.

well...I've found when one is down the other is down..but in my defense....I only looked at "is it down" after I was sure the pool was not working for me mining

maybe it was a geographic hitch in Minnesota.....no idea...just never saw your site or mining die before or at least me having no access at my end ..(has been 2.5 years) LOL Smiley

See ya never go down and folk 'freak out' Smiley

anyway I was down for a bit completely on both sites .unsure how long just for your info

Are you sure the problem wasn't with your connection? The logs say that globally the hash rate was stable all along, and I've had multiple users confirm that their mining was completely unaffected while the website was down.
Unless you're talking about the DDoS attack of two days ago, when some of the mining servers were indeed down for 15 to 30 minutes (which is why one should always have multiple failover servers configured).

That check site. Said you were offline for everyone to me. Thus my assumption ddos.

The website downtime (which was about 14 to 10 hours ago) was due to an issue with the server handling website services, not to DDoS. Said issue only affected website services, and is unrelated to the DDoS attack of July 18.
By the way, "Is it down" is designed to check the status of websites, so you can't use it to check the status of mining servers, since Stratum does not run over HTTP.
copper member
Clueless!

copper member
Clueless!
Sorry for the inconvenience, the website experienced some issues in the last couple hours. As far as I can tell, the mining servers were unaffected. Everything should be back to normal now.

for a while my rigs were all gone (i use you as a backup pool now sorry)

so the folks ddos'ing you ...finally figured out you are the backup pool of choice when prohashing goes down (every day now on ddos and x11 swarming their site)

tough being the backup 'date'

brad
Pages:
Jump to: