Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The world's first handheld Bitcoin device, the Ellet! - page 3. (Read 45628 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
BEWARE MATTHEW MAY TRY TO FIND A TECHNICALITY TO NOT SHIP YOU WHAT YOU PURCHASED AND MAKE UP SOME LAME EXCUSE AS TO WHY YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING THE ELLET NOR YOUR MONEY BACK.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Everyone considering investing in this, should be aware that according to this forum, general consensus and any type of logic/law: Matthew N. Wrong is a scammer.

He is also quite rude and immature at times.

And farts on occasion! Oh my!

I would advise anyone thinking of investing or partaking in this product/business to note that Matthew N Wright is a part of it and he is a scammer.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
How is this going? Any new deadlines?

He'll probably find some way to fuck over his customers and ship it to himself instead.

ROFL
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Everyone considering investing in this, should be aware that according to this forum, general consensus and any type of logic/law: Matthew N. Wrong is a scammer.

STFU Atlas

FTFY!

I will always love you Atlas...
legendary
Activity: 2030
My money; Our Bitcoin.

STFU Atlas Matthew!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Activity: 740
Hello world!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So is the Star Trek transporter and holodeck  

Where do I preorder it?  Grin

Ok, it is an interesting product in case it exists, and if not it will be in case anyone is interested in making one!
legendary
Activity: 2030
My money; Our Bitcoin.
He'll probably find some way to fuck over his customers and ship it to himself instead.
That's what I would assume. "What? You didn't read the broken English I used, backwards by the light of the full moon? Your own fault."

This device will allow you to send money everywhere you are; always to my hardcoded adress, as clearly stated reading the first letter of each sentence in the contract
It's a shame, it was a very interesting product.

So is the Star Trek transporter and holodeck... was there ever any product? 
I hope that he didn't con a bunch of people into wasting time and money on something that no one will want now... because MNW!   
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
That's what I would assume. "What? You didn't read the broken English I used, backwards by the light of the full moon? Your own fault."

This device will allow you to send money everywhere you are; always to my hardcoded adress, as clearly stated reading the first letter of each sentence in the contract

It's a shame, it was a very interesting product.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

donator
Activity: 980
donator
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
Any updates?

We're working on a new investor proposal right now for manufacturing. As I mentioned before, I'll post when there is something to post. We're all very excited about it and we hate delays as much as the rest of the world, but we refuse to accept any pre-orders at this time.

...and I could have sworn he was killed nearly instantly by an incredibly well shot arrow...

Nonsense! I'm back this week as a jumper for the Olympics. (Will explain in another thread)
Rock on!
Any updates?

We're working on a new investor proposal right now for manufacturing. As I mentioned before, I'll post when there is something to post. We're all very excited about it and we hate delays as much as the rest of the world, but we refuse to accept any pre-orders at this time.

...and I could have sworn he was killed nearly instantly by an incredibly well shot arrow...

Nonsense! I'm back this week as a jumper for the Olympics. (Will explain in another thread)
donator
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
Any updates?

Any updates?

donator
Any updates?
legendary
Merit: 1003
I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

Monkeys and typewriters.

Give it some time.

Exactly as the time reaches higher and higher almost to near infinity the chances of a successful device increases to almost near 100%
Not sure if trolling =_=
Def trolling  Cheesy

If you think I'm trolling I'd like to inform you that you are just uninformed of what we are talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

Quote from: wikipedia article
As n approaches infinity, the probability Xn approaches zero; that is, by making n large enough, Xn can be made as small as is desired,[1][note 1] and the chance of typing banana approaches 100%.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Why do you all pay attention to this attention whore again? Easily one of the most fucking irritating people on this forum.

While MNW's flare for the dramatic is palpable...I think deep down everyone is curious if he can really pull this _huge_ endeavor off. We not talking trivial ideas here...it just seems too dufficult a project and rather hard to believe.

Monkeys and typewriters.

Give it some time.

Exactly as the time reaches higher and higher almost to near infinity the chances of a successful device increases to almost near 100%
Not sure if trolling =_=
Def trolling  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: