Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The world's first handheld Bitcoin device, the Ellet! - page 4. (Read 45628 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Why do you all pay attention to this attention whore again? Easily one of the most fucking irritating people on this forum.

While MNW's flare for the dramatic is palpable...I think deep down everyone is curious if he can really pull this _huge_ endeavor off. We not talking trivial ideas here...it just seems too dufficult a project and rather hard to believe.

Monkeys and typewriters.

Give it some time.

Exactly as the time reaches higher and higher almost to near infinity the chances of a successful device increases to almost near 100%
Not sure if trolling =_=
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1003
I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man
Why do you all pay attention to this attention whore again? Easily one of the most fucking irritating people on this forum.

While MNW's flare for the dramatic is palpable...I think deep down everyone is curious if he can really pull this _huge_ endeavor off. We not talking trivial ideas here...it just seems too dufficult a project and rather hard to believe.

Monkeys and typewriters.

Give it some time.

Exactly as the time reaches higher and higher almost to near infinity the chances of a successful device increases to almost near 100%
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

atleast he does stuff.
This. You may or may not like Matthew, but he can get Stuff Done. Feel free to keep slinging mud and be ignored, while Matthew produces a bloody high quality Bitcoin Magazine in Barnes&Noble, complete with professional team. And in a week or so*, the Ellet.

*or so a bit more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Inactive

Monkeys and typewriters.

Give it some time.
donator
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)

legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
Finally, one of the largest Bitcoin related mysteries is solved:
"Yum. There's jelly on my hand."

Ente
legendary

oh gawd... what can't be un seen
Activity: 369
Merit: 250

atleast he does stuff.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I'll post more when there is reason to. It's all boring development and business meetings from here on.

..Then apparently I missed something between flashy spectacular announcements on the first page and this latest one.. :-P

Ente

As president of the Matthew N. Wright Fan Club, I formally request to have your post removed due to... I'll get back to you on that.

~Cackling Bear~
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
I'll post more when there is reason to. It's all boring development and business meetings from here on.

..Then apparently I missed something between flashy spectacular announcements on the first page and this latest one.. :-P

Ente
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Any news?

Just two things:

1) Investment rounds in the UK and US are still under way

2) We're still in negotiations with our new manufacturing company in Shenzen.

Activity: 686
Wat
Reminds me of Duke Nukem Forever  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
St. Peter: Name?
MNW: Matthew Neil Wright.
St. Peter: You're late! Jehovah quit waiting for you a week ago.
MNW: And your point is? BTW, it's Neal.
St. Peter: My bad! Welcome to hell.
MNW: Wait! I thought this was...
ST. Peter: Ha Ha! I trolled you!
MNW: Well played!
donator
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
Maybe if we give him 250 btc he will start working
legendary
This reminds me of valve. You can have half life 3 when your dead, preorder now!
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Pages:
Jump to: