Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 158. (Read 573636 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Moved over to TIPS from SBC. Looks like developers actually care about this coin!

We are ON THE MOVE Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Well I am slightly pissed off that I sold at 47 before going to bed 7 hours ago but this is an obvious pump. I'll catch it on the down.
Activity: 182
Gentlemen, hold your fedoras, looks like we are slowly taking off.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Moved over to TIPS from SBC. Looks like developers actually care about this coin!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No significant sell walls under 60, many taken out there with that spike Cheesy

as you already said. Because of this spike!
So it won´t last long. But was a nice bump.
The wait is almost over, Fedora will gooo very very well.
Now the current block is 50462 , just wait 2 days , at 52000 blocks the skyrocket will leave the planet ,soon.
With Diff correct ,reward system ok , with these features and community , say goodbye at all Jokecoin and Shitcoin.

+1

i think so too, i go all in in TIPS.
I only wait for my btc from dgex, wait now over 6 hours.  Angry

Gentlemen, all in in TIPS. Price is already exploding.
I will not hesitate at this point.

exploding??

Sorry I got carried away. Yesterday bought some at 44, at the moment of writing it was 50, so it is more than 14% up.
Well actually that is a lot. Just imagine if somebody put say 100'000$ in yesterday, and can buy a simple car with that 14% -today.

There's youre spike! From 47 to 53 in an instant Cheesy

1,749,000,000 TIPS traded in a single bar at Cryptsy!

Nice Smiley

59 spike.  I told you!

4,000,000,000 (4 BILLION) traded in a single Cryptsy bar!!! We are getting ATTENTION!

No significant sell walls under 60, many taken out there with that spike Cheesy
Now the current block is 50462 , just wait 2 days , at 52000 blocks the skyrocket will leave the planet ,soon.
With Diff correct ,reward system ok , with these features and community , say goodbye at all Jokecoin and Shitcoin.

+1

exploding??

Sorry I got carried away. Yesterday bought some at 44, at the moment of writing it was 50, so it is more than 14% up.
Well actually that is a lot. Just imagine if somebody put say 100'000$ in yesterday, and can buy a simple car with that 14% -today.

Nice Smiley

59 spike.  I told you!

4,000,000,000 (4 BILLION) traded in a single Cryptsy bar!!! We are getting ATTENTION!

+1

exploding??

Nice Smiley

59 spike.  I told you!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
be wary of pumps and dumps. thats all i got to say

+1

exploding??

Nice Smiley

+1

exploding??

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
What do you think about to reduce the total amount of coins invisibel?
Yes or no?
|
+1
legendary
Activity: 1386
What do you think about to reduce the total amount of coins invisibel?
Yes or no?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you've been having troubles connecting recently I'm sorry for the (brief) downtime. I updated our P2P port numbers on the daemon since some peoples ISPs were blocking access to those ports but I'd forgotten to update our dns seed node to use those ports after I updated the seed node to 0.56, it should be resolved now though and you should be able to connect fine Smiley
Activity: 381
Market cap for Fedoracoin is pretty low comparably, considering the new addition of Coin Mixing, and the difficulty fix to combat multicoin pools, reward halving, possible reduction of block payouts. I think some more people will realize that it has some worth over some of their current coin holdings and will invest in Fedoracoin increasing its market cap, right now its not even a 25th the size of DOGE's inflated marketcap which is steadily trending downward. Additionally TIPS are exchanged for LTC on some popular exchange sites (cryptsy), I imagine the addition of a new trading pair for TIPS to BTC in the future could also spur some increase in the overall BTC worth of a TIPS. I have a ~100m TIPS I will hold onto them for a long awhile.

+1

I only wait for my btc from dgex, wait now over 6 hours.  Angry

exploding??

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

+1

exploding??
Activity: 126
In for the long hall.   This coin will go viral.  Especially, if everyone helps promote and spread the word.  Bitcoin, Litecoin, TIPS..  I see it being worth a penny to five cents in two years.  Buy, Hold and don't forget to TIP others

+1

legendary
Activity: 1386

+1

Jump to: