Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 5. (Read 80977 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Titanium is the first on the market platform that provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) on a blockbuster. Titanium is the first launch of the unit, which provides accreditation for Dun and Bradstreet (D & B) and Better Business Bureau (BBB). The campaign intends to displace existing market leaders in the space of provision and virtualization.

but unfortunately they probably do not re-create anything, as the SEC has already covered them and probably the project will no longer exist!
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Titanium is the first on the market platform that provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) on a blockbuster. Titanium is the first launch of the unit, which provides accreditation for Dun and Bradstreet (D & B) and Better Business Bureau (BBB). The campaign intends to displace existing market leaders in the space of provision and virtualization.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I don't think people will receive money back from SEC. They will confiscate the money from their accounts and no one will get anything. They have issued multiple warnings for general public to be aware of the scam ICO's. Why I am sure we will get nothing because same situation has happened to Centra where founders were caught and are facing trials. The quicker people realize they have lost they sooner the healing will be.

That's what I think too

They didn't refund the people who invested in bitconnect, they didn't refund the people who invested in Centra so I don't see why would they refund the people who bought Bar or Tbar ?
Activity: 425
Merit: 7
Centra is not long ago, yet. Be patient, and I`m pretty sure tbar-investors get their money back, too.

I lost only 30 $, because I invested in more than 100 projects to minimze such risks. But I´ll try go get my 30$ back, too.

Never put your funds in one basket.

I don't think people will receive money back from SEC. They will confiscate the money from their accounts and no one will get anything. They have issued multiple warnings for general public to be aware of the scam ICO's. Why I am sure we will get nothing because same situation has happened to Centra where founders were caught and are facing trials. The quicker people realize they have lost they sooner the healing will be.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
I have couple of thousands tokens which probably will remain as lesson and memory of bad investment in my wallet. Dumping them don't recover not even tiny part of my investment where I bought. I will be more careful in past when it comes to deal with ICO's after this bitter lesson.

Actually, Titanium started well. I was very happy being a part of the promoters of this project. The ICO of Titanium went very aggressive, resulting to an early sold out. I was surprised though when the hacking issue suddenly came into the picture. That caused a massive loss of supporters. But then I believed the project would recover, and it did a little. Only to end up being investigated by the SEC itself. So now, there is no other option for my tokens but to hodl them. Who knows, they will get back after a couple of years?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The description is very beautiful, it might be nice to go on without breaking the rules. There is core team members who has solid experience in designing network infrastructure, very exciting.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It remained on tidex and fatbtc for trading. This for big surprise for me too reading someone mentioned one of the page that HitBTC was first to show reaction after SEC's statement on the probes they collected. Here was matter of trust on whitepaper and market which provoked people to invest in future's tech.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Waiting for the SEC and maybe some funds back. Definitely, some justice
Activity: 308
read my post history. i been warning about this since feb...and i got shot down as being a FUD.

i reported this to the SEC multiple times and im glad they took down this scammer, surprise, they were already watching this guy since ICO ended.

Yeah it's hard to accept the truth even during the first day when the SEC news is out people still believe it was just a Fud article.
Activity: 61
read my post history. i been warning about this since feb...and i got shot down as being a FUD.

i reported this to the SEC multiple times and im glad they took down this scammer, surprise, they were already watching this guy since ICO ended.
Activity: 224
I have couple of thousands tokens which probably will remain as lesson and memory of bad investment in my wallet. Dumping them don't recover not even tiny part of my investment where I bought. I will be more careful in past when it comes to deal with ICO's after this bitter lesson.

The first thing i heard the team got hacked about 16 millions of bars made me doubting the project.
But how come a $30mil project turned into a scam project!
I feel sorry for you my friend. The thousands tbar in your wallet may become your experience. I hope you will find a good ICO later.
Activity: 490

I also do not hope that the team will cope with such a blow, and in fact there were so many hopes for the titanium, and people bought titanium and believed in a bright future and they turned into scam (
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
It seems there is something suspicious behind the scene now it will suffer so bad and I had a lesson never invest into U.S based projects this second one who generate big lose for me. Just watching the drama what is happening into this project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
HitBTC disabled both markets at the same time BAR and TBAR 4 days ago. So before de-listing them there was exit pump. This makes now sense why there was quick increase with such high volume in BAR's market. This was also inside trading which left many people in the last moment. It has done with these delistings once for all.
it could be that the last pump for BAR in Hitbtc exchange is awful once there is a delisting of trust for Titanium missing back maybe this could be a serious problem the developer team should be able to provide a solution.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
HitBTC disabled both markets at the same time BAR and TBAR 4 days ago. So before de-listing them there was exit pump. This makes now sense why there was quick increase with such high volume in BAR's market. This was also inside trading which left many people in the last moment. It has done with these delistings once for all.
Activity: 728
I can not believe this. This ICO was one of the promising ICO of 2017. Even many well known ICO reviewer joined this ICO. Many well-known projects like Electroneum was the partnership with Titanium. And look at their situation now. This is unbelievable.

It played out very well for him. Or, at least the scamming part of the whole story. His time has come now to pay back -.- Always DYOR and be skeptical about huge stories that are too awesome to believe.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
What is the reason for BAR tokens to be pumped on HitBTC it had more than $500k volume few days ago. If TBAR was being traded that was understandable but an abandoned token which has been replaced already why was being traded like hot cake. Has anyone with eyes on news noted that and any significance of this in changed situation ?

Someone probably know about the SEC thing, in the titanium unchained channel they said that the team got raided a few days before the SEC article.

yes of course!

I didn't hear about this "titanium unchained channel ".

I lose 30k... thanks titanium.

I'm shocked by such investment, money can be lost at any time, it's a pity investors who gave them their money
Activity: 588
What is the reason for BAR tokens to be pumped on HitBTC it had more than $500k volume few days ago. If TBAR was being traded that was understandable but an abandoned token which has been replaced already why was being traded like hot cake. Has anyone with eyes on news noted that and any significance of this in changed situation ?

Someone probably know about the SEC thing, in the titanium unchained channel they said that the team got raided a few days before the SEC article.

yes of course!

I didn't hear about this "titanium unchained channel ".

I lose 30k... thanks titanium.
much of trader and titanium investor loss their money.no admin active now in their discussion channel.know we just wail untill all exchanger delist this token from their market.
Pages:
Jump to: