Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 6. (Read 80977 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
What is the reason for BAR tokens to be pumped on HitBTC it had more than $500k volume few days ago. If TBAR was being traded that was understandable but an abandoned token which has been replaced already why was being traded like hot cake. Has anyone with eyes on news noted that and any significance of this in changed situation ?

Someone probably know about the SEC thing, in the titanium unchained channel they said that the team got raided a few days before the SEC article.

yes of course!

I didn't hear about this "titanium unchained channel ".

I lose 30k... thanks titanium.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What is the reason for BAR tokens to be pumped on HitBTC it had more than $500k volume few days ago. If TBAR was being traded that was understandable but an abandoned token which has been replaced already why was being traded like hot cake. Has anyone with eyes on news noted that and any significance of this in changed situation ?

Someone probably know about the SEC thing, in the titanium unchained channel they said that the team got raided a few days before the SEC article.
Activity: 233

Yeah I noticed that too. Went up 300%. Speculators or inside trading?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
I am very disappointed with this project, there are many ICO reviewers and website that said it's going to be the best ICO of the year but now we know it's all a big scam.

That is another thing.
All of the ICO rating sites gave them a good score and no one had legitimate worries at the time of ICO. In general I dont trust does scores and this is proof that noone should.
I also never believe in ICO rating because some times I was fooled, even when ICO get high score exactly they can not reach softcap. Are they bribed?
fucking hitbtc. they did not take a quick action after bar hacking issue, but delist tbars asap.

Well they don't want to have problem with the SEC so they have to delist it as soon as possible, they don't care about Tbis they only care about themselves
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
All exchanges (even hitbtc) delist TBAR. I think this is the only place if you want to sell your titanium if there is a still buyer.

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xee8bd1502c3e9f6c543781467c01592ac51cfbb8-ETH

so now there is nowhere to sell TBAR, even now it's on your purse for memory, you look the team will once again rise and earn)
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
It's a big disappointement for all the crypto market to be missleaded to a scam project with all the necessary elements as it a big loose for coin holders. It wasn't that easy to catch scammy details about the project especially if investors were just gamblers and not maintain the developement overwell. The accusation from SEC was clear enough to confirm the incompetence of the majority in the market (include experts) to evaluate the situation of any project crypto-related.
SEC accusation press release: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-94
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
fucking hitbtc. they did not take a quick action after bar hacking issue, but delist tbars asap.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
All exchanges (even hitbtc) delist TBAR. I think this is the only place if you want to sell your titanium if there is a still buyer.

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xee8bd1502c3e9f6c543781467c01592ac51cfbb8-ETH
Activity: 233
I am very disappointed with this project, there are many ICO reviewers and website that said it's going to be the best ICO of the year but now we know it's all a big scam.

That is another thing.
All of the ICO rating sites gave them a good score and no one had legitimate worries at the time of ICO. In general I dont trust does scores and this is proof that noone should.

ICO site scores are nothing. I guess they can be paid. TBIS actually illegitimately had BBB (best business bureau) accreditation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

That is another thing.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Told you guys it was a scam coin .   Roll Eyes

Look at the Monkey, Once he came on telegram and I asked him a simple question, it was about his name, He started with telling on telegram how professional  he is and than his family stories and than how someone got his name as a Trolley and he was going on and on and on about his name and he ended up saying when I was in my mums tummy unborn bla bla bla bla, fuk i regretted asking him that question man, is this guy for real???  bro he talks like a robot, talk so much the SCAMMER,, The guy beats around the bush and than comes to the question yu asked him,,,

He is very good at scamming people, he showed his offices, and promised to put cameras live for everyone to see and how they work 24/7 non stop omg I swear i will hang this filty pig and and sentence him to death if i was a judge..

He flirted with THE RED HEAD SMELLY SHCIK ON TELEGRAM TOO calling her RED Love and all come on mate....

p2p Crypto the youtuber should be arrested too for having close connection with THE MONKEY, and promoting the scam....

I am so happy that the feds got him haha... I am hoping for Death sentence but lets see he rot in jail soon...

Activity: 25
The good days of Titanium have come to an end. This cannot be stopped anymore. The only thing that I hoped for is that a year or two from now, Titanium will be able to overcome all these problems and grow in value once again. Right now, we cannot expect of any good thing to happen to this coin. This is good as dead. Just when it has already started to recover, here comes the worst news.

No one can predict, everything just assumes in its own way, but it is not possible if this will recover but also have to wait for a long time and it's all a bit impossible.

The first time I got sus about this project was after the hack when Michael completely disappeared, and after all Tbars were distributed, and one day the price went up to $0.60 and all was GREEN Michael the scammer suddenly popped up on Telegram.

One day I asked a simple question and that was (I know 10k is one of tiers for masternode and can we have more info), I was banned straight away....

Martha the REDHEAD fraud knows me very well who i am....

When I got banned So I slowly started selling all my 40kTbars luckily I sold it last month and I started emailing FBI aswell as SCE... (SEC was ALREADY watching this SCAM before my emails)..

Good for you , so instead of warning all of us, you did nothing to warn holders and used the situation in your advantage. Such a Hero.

Ofcours good for me lol bcoz I did not get scammed atleast haha, your such a child,just try yourself and warn someone, yu know what they say "Oh your created FUD" thats all yu get....

I will be called a fuddder, WAKEY WAKEY ....
Activity: 3
Told you guys it was a scam coin .   Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I can not believe this. This ICO was one of the promising ICO of 2017. Even many well known ICO reviewer joined this ICO. Many well-known projects like Electroneum was the partnership with Titanium. And look at their situation now. This is unbelievable.

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This guy chose a well proven scam strategy. Everything he presented was so crazy that it was even too crazy to not be true. Listing Microsoft and Amazon as partners is so obviously a scam that people start to think he would never do it because anyone could find out about it no time. Now he probably gets what he deserves.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

Good for you , so instead of warning all of us, you did nothing to warn holders and used the situation in your advantage. Such a Hero.

Scroll back in this thread, a few users already warned about this project back in feb and pressed charges already. DYOR before invest Smiley
Lol this ico has turned into another scam. I guess that was true if the BAR hacked case was created by the insider. This is very similar as tezos. Michael has no experience in the crypto. Man, look at the official twitter of Tbar and even 6 years old kid can argue to create a partnership with bitcoin token has indicated if this one is a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: