Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 7. (Read 80977 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

It is not even worth to dump them now, pennies on dollar,  right now it become a 1-2 year question.
I'm holding this view either, it is too late to sell it for rocks. Dang. If it is a scam than somebody got fooled twice.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!? meh  Cry
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

Good for you , so instead of warning all of us, you did nothing to warn holders and used the situation in your advantage. Such a Hero.

Scroll back in this thread, a few users already warned about this project back in feb and pressed charges already. DYOR before invest Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
The good days of Titanium have come to an end. This cannot be stopped anymore. The only thing that I hoped for is that a year or two from now, Titanium will be able to overcome all these problems and grow in value once again. Right now, we cannot expect of any good thing to happen to this coin. This is good as dead. Just when it has already started to recover, here comes the worst news.

No one can predict, everything just assumes in its own way, but it is not possible if this will recover but also have to wait for a long time and it's all a bit impossible.

The first time I got sus about this project was after the hack when Michael completely disappeared, and after all Tbars were distributed, and one day the price went up to $0.60 and all was GREEN Michael the scammer suddenly popped up on Telegram.

One day I asked a simple question and that was (I know 10k is one of tiers for masternode and can we have more info), I was banned straight away....

Martha the REDHEAD fraud knows me very well who i am....

When I got banned So I slowly started selling all my 40kTbars luckily I sold it last month and I started emailing FBI aswell as SCE... (SEC was ALREADY watching this SCAM before my emails)..

Good for you , so instead of warning all of us, you did nothing to warn holders and used the situation in your advantage. Such a Hero.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The good days of Titanium have come to an end. This cannot be stopped anymore. The only thing that I hoped for is that a year or two from now, Titanium will be able to overcome all these problems and grow in value once again. Right now, we cannot expect of any good thing to happen to this coin. This is good as dead. Just when it has already started to recover, here comes the worst news.

No one can predict, everything just assumes in its own way, but it is not possible if this will recover but also have to wait for a long time and it's all a bit impossible.

The first time I got sus about this project was after the hack when Michael completely disappeared, and after all Tbars were distributed, and one day the price went up to $0.60 and all was GREEN Michael the scammer suddenly popped up on Telegram.

One day I asked a simple question and that was (I know 10k is one of tiers for masternode and can we have more info), I was banned straight away....

Martha the REDHEAD fraud knows me very well who i am....

When I got banned So I slowly started selling all my 40kTbars luckily I sold it last month and I started emailing FBI aswell as SCE... (SEC was ALREADY watching this SCAM before my emails)..

I have emails to prove i emailed both FBI and SEC... I will post it here after Michael and The RED HEAD MARTHA FRAUD and SCAMMERS go To jail....

I will even post the proof when I sold all my TBARS when I knew this was going to happen.. hahah

Come on guys Michael even lied about his name, He said his name is not Stollary it was a mistake which infact is his real name...

The reason I emailed SEC bcoz there is a guy name TITANIUM BIGFISH... He once posted his story about how he had an unborn and he sold his business or something for BAR ICO and went all in.. 6 figure $$$$ he invested,,, than i started thinking wow this TITANIUM BIG FISH is American so how can he participate in ICO in the US, I took his story as a proof and emailed SCE, I have personally given SCE many proofs and all... I am in Australia I dont care I tell it how it is and I will be posting all the emails and HOW LAST MONTH I WAS selling tbars on exchanges bcoz i knew this was coming..... Michael can snort some more Cocaine with REDHEAD in jail now...... This is what happens when yu ban investors who invested huge in your scam...

Michael Monkey Troll- Tollarey and The Trolley SCAMMER is the biggest fraud of modern history... PHD lier.... Masters in fraud... LOOK AT HIS WEEKLY VIDEOS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE HE IS READING FROM SOMETHING IN FRONT OF HIM.. HE TALKS SO MUCH MORE THAN A WOMAN DO, HE IS A VERY VERY GOOD LIER....

THE SCAMMER USED INVESTORS MONEY TO PAY FOR HIS FOOD,BILLS, CARS,PARTMENTS AND COCAINE AND HOOKER(ONE OF THEM MARTHA REDHEAD)....

MARTHA CAN NOT HIDE ANYMORE INVESTORS ARE LOOKING FOR YU AND WILL GET YU JUST WAIT.... GOOD LUCK BANNING PEOPLE NOW....

So why is the masternode main chain taking more than a year to be launched... 2019 as they were saying that was a complete scam...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
What people are sharing on social media those probes are giving strength to the claims of somewhere misused of somethings by the TBIS. The whole issue appeared for unauthorized use of logos of well established companies like APPLE and so on. I don't know what the solution will be but overall reputation has gone with this fresh issue for good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Sell all of TBAR, it will go down to 1 sat (0.00000001), hurry up...!
Aurora (IDEX)

***Announcement: TBAR has been de-listed from IDEX in light of recent charges from the SEC.
too bad people lost money

This was very weird that they delisted the token so fast even tough the news only states start of the investigation,also there similar projects with similar problems, why they did not delisted them so fast? Example: ShipChain

The Feds just charged a 'blockchain evangelist' who raised $21 million while claiming to work with Disney and Apple
The Securities and Exchange Commission alleged that the blockchain startup Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services (TBIS) and its president Michael Stollaire violated federal securities laws in a $21 million fundraiser.
TBIS and Stollaire allegedly promoted fake business relationships with companies like Apple and Disney.
The SEC has also alleged that Stollaire used part of the ICO funds to pay off personal credit cards and bills on his condo in Hawaii.
SCAM

21 mil?
I remember 35mil usd being raised on ICO.

It is not even worth to dump them now, pennies on dollar,  right now it become a 1-2 year question.

I thought back in Dec 2017 we established that almost all of the ICOs are scams, did people seriously buy TBAR scam ICO in Paril of 2018? Where the F fo these people come from? Were they under the rock?

Next ICO to make the news will be EOS billion dollar ICO scam.
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Michael Alan Stollery,

The president of the company faked his name?
Activity: 33
21 mil?

Ah yeah, one of the other clear signs this was a scam coin. The fact that the tracker of distributed (T)BAR was way lower than the claimed amount sold on the website. Good times, good times.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Aurora (IDEX)

***Announcement: TBAR has been de-listed from IDEX in light of recent charges from the SEC.

This was very weird that they delisted the token so fast even tough the news only states start of the investigation,also there similar projects with similar problems, why they did not delisted them so fast? Example: ShipChain

The Feds just charged a 'blockchain evangelist' who raised $21 million while claiming to work with Disney and Apple
The Securities and Exchange Commission alleged that the blockchain startup Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services (TBIS) and its president Michael Stollaire violated federal securities laws in a $21 million fundraiser.
TBIS and Stollaire allegedly promoted fake business relationships with companies like Apple and Disney.
The SEC has also alleged that Stollaire used part of the ICO funds to pay off personal credit cards and bills on his condo in Hawaii.
SCAM

21 mil?

Activity: 33
Told all of you for months it was a scam :shrug:

how did you know?

Out of my head:

- The sister company ehiinsm.com or something shut down some time ago;
- When doing some research on both ehiinsm and Michael Stollaire you can see all their big talk is nonsense;
- The 'hack';
- Michael giving BAR away like its trash. When I bought BAR he gave me another 200 just because I was a nice guy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Warnings where given earlier this year...... Shocked

I've been speaking to some legal people i know, BAR might actually be in fact breaking SEC regulations according to this, it might actually be classified as a security token NOT utility (even though they say it is) which BAR might be in trouble for as they did not do KYC

If a token has a significant utility in the operation of the application, it may be less likely to be considered a security (since this characteristic may help the token to fail the Howey test, as discussed above). But, the reality is that utility tokens can indeed be considered a security under the definitions set forth in Section 2(a)(1) of the Securities Act of 1933 (1933 Act) and Section 3(a)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (1934 Act). If this wouldn’t be the case, every investment contract could just escape securities law jurisdiction simply by building in a trivial utility to the token. Imagine a tokenized share of stock, except the token also enables you to redeem it for a cat GIF.

https://medium.com/@argongroup/8-important-things-to-know-about-security-tokens-token-regulation-3d548a1a6367

i'll be submitting a complaint with BARs name and profile and the latest incidents with BAR to the SEC and see if they have any comment

https://www.sec.gov/tcr

You do that but I doubt the SEC has time for your lameness.
The Titanium BAR is a utility token and is the only currency that can be used within The Titanium Ecosystem, to pay for products and services. In order to get passed the ICO without KYC they were already designated a utility not security by the SEC. The rules for ICOs are very strict in the US and Singapore compared to other countries.
Nice try though paid troll!

And on another point. Show your lawyer friends your voluminous telegram and bitcoin talk posts from this thread.  I suspect they will tell you that you have defamed, slandered and libeled the CEO to third parties. If I was the CEO I would sue you for defamation, slander and libel. You should be more careful.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
They have issued statement on the current issue and until things are not clear fully I will prefer to keep going on personally. At current price there is even not wise step to dump the tokens. It is better to let these moments reach at any decisive point bad or good. I will prefer complete loss rather than getting a small seamless fraction of my investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Aurora (IDEX)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
SCAM
Activity: 39
Have you conducted some R&D before launching the project?
Activity: 106
Told all of you for months it was a scam :shrug:

how did you know?
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: