Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 107. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
once more: damn! should have bought more
but now i will wait for other exchanges. we will see what happens, when BAR is listed on more exchanges. Some people here are already dreaming about 100$.... i don't see that coming very soon, but maybe in 2-3 years, when the project launches

Yeah I second that, I wish I had bought more tokens now, but still Im super ecstatic with how it has performed! Hopefully it can continue to moon and the price will get even higher!

The ICO was very good that is why they hitted their hard cap so fast. You had the chance to buy the tokens when you saw that a lot of Bars were sold of each day. They did a fast ICO I am expecting much of this coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
but now i will wait for other exchanges. we will see what happens, when BAR is listed on more exchanges. Some people here are already dreaming about 100$.... i don't see that coming very soon, but maybe in 2-3 years, when the project launches

Yeah I second that, I wish I had bought more tokens now, but still Im super ecstatic with how it has performed! Hopefully it can continue to moon and the price will get even higher!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Titanium Blockchain (BAR) is now listed on CoinCodex! You can add it to your watchlist and follow price in real-time!

i tried making someone believe earlier that the token is trading already but he did. he felt it was too early for such. Titanium is also listed on Idex in pair againt eth. here is the direct link https://idex.market/eth/bar
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Now trading at $3.34 it hit $4.21 earlier, a lot of demand for this coin, I think investors really believe in this project, everyone that has invested has made a lot of profit already!
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
ARE YOU KIDDING ME holy crap that price jump, i told everyone this one was going to skyrocket, no ICO that closes this fast and sells out doesn't end up getting bought up insanely afterwards i can easily see BAR going to 20-30$ a token, the fact is its a solid platform plan and the team behind it seems super excited which leads to exactly this a token going to the moon as soon as it starts trading! God i wish i had bought more from the start i always kick myself for missing the boat and ignoring my instincts
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Titanium Blockchain (BAR) is now listed on CoinCodex! You can add it to your watchlist and follow price in real-time!

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
On what exchanges will Titanium be trading? Are there already announcements on this subject? I hope we will see Titanium on Kucoin, this Exchange is doing pretty well

I heard  stories about Titanium trading already on idex at $5 so I decided to check it out my self and this is what I found https://www.Idex.com/eth/bar. So fellas I think titanium has listed on their first exchange already.

Another interesting information is posted here today. Is this also reliable information? Then why the team has not released it officially? Or did I miss anything? 5$ could be easy target for Titanium. Lets create lots of awareness about this project everywhere..

I agree. There is a huge potential for growth with Titanium. This is one of the few coins i see a big HODL potential in if it gets the time to evolve.

Yea, the entry price on coinmarketcap just gave us the hint needed for the community to seriously hodl there titanium bar, i see this hitting 10 dollars in no distant time, particularly when all there proposed projects starts coming up
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Already selling on 2.8$ its a 100$ token i guess.

It is now $2.95 already worth on Coinmarketcap. Give the coin time, and it will be very high in the future I am sure of it. That is why I am going to hold my Bars.
Activity: 532
On what exchanges will Titanium be trading? Are there already announcements on this subject? I hope we will see Titanium on Kucoin, this Exchange is doing pretty well

I heard  stories about Titanium trading already on idex at $5 so I decided to check it out my self and this is what I found https://www.Idex.com/eth/bar. So fellas I think titanium has listed on their first exchange already.

What the hell is that? I am not sure what is going on but that is not a link of some exchange just some faulty link somewhere. Any official ANN on exchanges for titanium? I bet things are quite hectic after the sale in Titanium HQ Cheesy

Sorry for the wrong link, but goto Google type idex, click the official idex trading market type bar in the search field you will have same story to tell with me. If am chanced, when am on my pc, I will get the correct link for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Crazy how it's already $2.8 jesus with such a low market cap and volume already.

Easily could be $100++ wow.

Glad I've invested and to be part of the Titanium project, I know it's not good to speculate but I'm honestly impressed already.

Keep up the good work
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm looking forward to seeing more information! I'm so pretty happy day! thanks!
Activity: 168
ICO sold out in less than 18 days. Project is very high tech and could be huge. Really enjoy Michael's weekly videos updating the community. His work with veterans, especially disabled vets, is to be commended.
It got listed on Idex and is also added to Coinmarketcap. The current price on Coinmarketcap when posting this message is already $2.82 or about 350% higher than what people in the pre-sale bought it for (including the 20% bonus).

Dont talk about the above in the Telegram though. The moderators dont accept it when you state simple facts in the Telegram and will ban you with the reason 'speculation'.

Sources:
https://idex.market/eth/bar
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/titanium-blockchain/#charts

Thanks for the heads up, again - wasn't aware of the coinmarket listing. Well this is looking on the UP for sure! Things will only get better, lets hope they get the correct support in order to make this project a success. Will be absolutely massive. Everyone would adapt to yield the benefits
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
It got listed on Idex and is also added to Coinmarketcap. The current price on Coinmarketcap when posting this message is already $2.82 or about 350% higher than what people in the pre-sale bought it for (including the 20% bonus).

Dont talk about the above in the Telegram though. The moderators dont accept it when you state simple facts in the Telegram and will ban you with the reason 'speculation'.

Sources:
https://idex.market/eth/bar
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/titanium-blockchain/#charts
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Just did a little dig today on titanium....

watch the youtube video and was more amazed little wonder 35m bars was sold out in no time... Titanium allows you to use a simple wizard to establish a successful ICO giving you all the stable and healthy infrastructure you will ever need.. this is very amazing...

Cheers to y'all here already
Activity: 112
I like this project very much. My ideas and concepts are very good. As an old IT service provider, I believe that we can conquer investors with powerful technology. At the same time, we will also see the future of this project.
Token price at the ICO was $1 (without any bonus) and now it's already trading at $2.37. All the investors must be really happy right now, even in this early days after the ICO their investment already paid off.
It is already twice as much worth as ICO price and already trading on Idex. Since Im not familiar with this exchange, I will wait for other exchanges to be announced.

Wow, I wasn't aware of the above ^ very impressive if that is legit. Massive gains so far early on in the project!

Very keen to see more announcements, will keep a close eye
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
infastructure is very much needed for the current system, how to monitor the system better. I strongly support titanium, and the results they complete the target as they achieve. may always be successful TITANIUM
Jump to: