Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 140. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Cloud services have always been of interest to me and many computer geeks like me. After running Data Center operations I know for sure what it takes to run the show and how comfortable it is to have things on cloud and pay almost 40% less for running the same infrastructure. MIS, is a booming sector as companies expand hence SaaS/PaaS continue to grow.

I am looking forward to this project and will follow the development closely as this is indeed my area of interest.

Yes, I am also into data centre technology and I know the importance of cloud services. Whole world wants to move their services to cloud to save cost and management responsibilities. This cloud business have good future that's why I am also following this project closely.

I think they are doing a smart move by incorporating some application to kickstart the platform like the Exchange. At least then there would be a proof of viability.

Activity: 168
Cloud services have always been of interest to me and many computer geeks like me. After running Data Center operations I know for sure what it takes to run the show and how comfortable it is to have things on cloud and pay almost 40% less for running the same infrastructure. MIS, is a booming sector as companies expand hence SaaS/PaaS continue to grow.

I am looking forward to this project and will follow the development closely as this is indeed my area of interest.

Yes, I am also into data centre technology and I know the importance of cloud services. Whole world wants to move their services to cloud to save cost and management responsibilities. This cloud business have good future that's why I am also following this project closely.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Activity: 532
I'm signed up and all but now I have to refer others to sign up/buy in to get anything?

If you are referring to their Telegram bounty, then No you don't have to. Referring others to join us just for added bonus. You will get an equivalent amount of BAR (as bonus) to the number of persons you brought. And remember you have to add them manually to the Telegram groupthat's the only way they can track your refs.
Activity: 308
I’ve read the info about Instant ICO Incubator. That’s great that you are using something new but  what is the difference between traditional ICO and  Instant ICO Incubator? Basically I can use traditional way until I see certain changes. 
It depends on whether you are an investor or a project founder. If you are a project founder then Instant ICO Incubator can handle everything within your campaign. Traditional system doesn’t have all the options.
No, I’m not a founder, I’m an investor. That’s why I dont see any difference and  reasons for me to switch to this investment model.

Too bad for you, my friend. Titanium Team is doing a great job  to lower your risks when you invest in different ICO. That’s their main difference from traditional system.
That’s interesting.  How do they make it happen? You always risk when you invest.
Fair enough. There’s always a risk. Instant ICO Incubator is going to make it lower because every project is going to be carefully checked. More than that, company will request certain accreditations and  documents and if it all works out fine then it means project has better chance to succeed.
What kind of accreditations are you talking about? Do you have any info?
Activity: 196
I’ve read the info about Instant ICO Incubator. That’s great that you are using something new but  what is the difference between traditional ICO and  Instant ICO Incubator? Basically I can use traditional way until I see certain changes. 
It depends on whether you are an investor or a project founder. If you are a project founder then Instant ICO Incubator can handle everything within your campaign. Traditional system doesn’t have all the options.
No, I’m not a founder, I’m an investor. That’s why I dont see any difference and  reasons for me to switch to this investment model.

Too bad for you, my friend. Titanium Team is doing a great job  to lower your risks when you invest in different ICO. That’s their main difference from traditional system.
That’s interesting.  How do they make it happen? You always risk when you invest.
Fair enough. There’s always a risk. Instant ICO Incubator is going to make it lower because every project is going to be carefully checked. More than that, company will request certain accreditations and  documents and if it all works out fine then it means project has better chance to succeed.
Activity: 308

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Greetings! Will I get any bonus today?
Hello! Yes, you can 15% bonus till Jan 15. Hurry up so you can buy tokens for favorable price!

15% is a good figure too, not too generous which means less likely to dump upon exchange listing. Looks like I'm going to bag myself a load.. Really like the sound of this project.

Greatful about that 15% too, not too much and still pretty good.
Activity: 238

Activity: 364
Activity: 196
Activity: 364
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
just read a few sites in the whitepaper, very technical but interesting.
Unfortunately, some things are difficult to understand, my technical English is not that good. Will there be a translation of the whitepaper into other languages?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Titanium have good clients like IBM, Microsoft, Intel, Bank of scotland. Also really great experienced development team. That's why I am with Titanium project. They are giving 20% bonus also if you investing in Titanium....
Activity: 336
Hello! Yes, you can 15% bonus till Jan 15. Hurry up so you can buy tokens for favorable price!
I just want to rectify. ICO bonus purchases will expire on 5 January. Yes, we are not going to pass this golden opportunity to start investing and get a lot of profit. So, hurry up.
Activity: 93
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Activity: 490
This is probably mentioned somewhere; But I am just wondering how did you come up with the name Titanium? is it because of the defense/security of the blockchain?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
This project looks awesome, sadly the bot is not registering more Bitcointalk accounts. I will try to catch some coins during the ICO.
I agree this is a very nice project, I used to monitor the development of this project. Hopefully this project successful in the future. Hopefully the ico running smoothly and his results satisfactory.

I have two questions

1) what do you mean with bot registering bitcointalk accounts? How is this related to Titanium?

2) you used to monitor the development of this project, were you in the team? This project is relatively new so I wonder what you can tell us about the development
Jump to: