Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 141. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
This project looks awesome, sadly the bot is not registering more Bitcointalk accounts. I will try to catch some coins during the ICO.
I agree this is a very nice project, I used to monitor the development of this project. Hopefully this project successful in the future. Hopefully the ico running smoothly and his results satisfactory.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
This project looks awesome, sadly the bot is not registering more Bitcointalk accounts. I will try to catch some coins during the ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
 Cool WOW!!
This project is a WOW in my opinion. Count me in your team please, Bounty/Sig campaign?? anyways I'll purchase some tokens in your ICO as support.

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 168
Titanium core team has 200 years of combined experience. Wow that's great. So Titanium has good core team, founder and CEO has good experience with previous company EIH (founded in 1999). These points are really interesting and making Titanium already a very good project. I am watching this project closely.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
There are 9 members in Titaniums development team only and it seems like they are experienced in blockchain. That makes this ICO really promising imo
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I expected the project to accumulate more investment in ICO. But the amount that the project collects is not bad. A project that can be tried. These times are already doing a lot of coin x3. Why does this coin do it? The project has the capacity to be successful.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Saw some part of your text one first page saying something about exchanges becoming centralized and then it said [/b] "the TBIS titanium exchange will provide initial trading with top twenty (20) fiat currency used worldwidecentralized[/b] this means you have no plans of registering on other exchanges? And you will be using only your exchange?

Of course not. We will apply and get listed at other exchanges also. Don't worry about it! Wink

Is this means Titanium will have its own exchange? How far are you with establishing the exchange completely? Is the alpaa and beta versions already tested? Cloud services providing is the primary business and cryptocurrency exchange is the secondary business? In my first quick scan of the details about the project, own exchange option is not easily visible.
Activity: 70
Hi,

the CEO "Michael Stollaire" makes a charming and competent impression. However, at first I could not see clearly the goal of Titanium, which is due to my lack of experience in the area of "cloud computing". After I read the article on Coinpost I understood it. In today's world, where digital resources cost a lot of money and sometimes the performance of some IT consultants leaves something to be desired. Does this idea bring with it huge potential for the project? I think it's really interesting. I wish the team only the best that you can take the internet to a new level.

YS Crypto
Activity: 224
If one of the services that I need is turned off at the moment, will I be able to receive compensation from the platform in tokens?
Activity: 532
Saw some part of your text one first page saying something about exchanges becoming centralized and then it said [/b] "the TBIS titanium exchange will provide initial trading with top twenty (20) fiat currency used worldwidecentralized[/b] this means you have no plans of registering on other exchanges? And you will be using only your exchange?
Activity: 224
Hi there. I’ve heard that you’re planning to implement the mechanism of automatic elimination of troubles. Will neural network be used for this purpose?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I found out about this project quite a while ago and I'm very interested in TBIS' services.

I think the 7 core components of the project make it a very good investment and it will help new start-ups grow.

Interesting to see that TBIS will launch token sales's for businesses on its blockchain through the Instant ICO Incubator (III).

Would you say that TBIS is similar to Waves in the aspect that they offer a token launch service on their blockchain?

I think its similar to waves but basically only in that specific point, most of the other features like the IaaS, PaaS, DaaS services are all pretty unique to them, i haven't really seen any other tokens or coins doing similar. I've seen a few popup trying to do file storage as a service via blockchain, but not the rest of the hosting platform.

Yeah the web hosting and cloud storage are massive selling points, it’s amazing how many different features the TBIS project has.

My only worry is if they will be able to maintain working on all components to a high standard. I know they raised a lot of funds so far but it will take a lot of dedication to ensure all systems work properly. I’m confident TBIS will be able to handle this especially with their experienced team but it’s always a point to think about.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
just watched the first episode of "Titanium This Week (TTW) - by CEO Michael Stollaire"
I think it's great that interested parties and investors are kept up to date on this way, I'll still look at the second episode later
Unfortunately, I have not had much time to read it properly, but the little bit that I have learned so far has made me very curious
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Are investors of The United States allowed to make a investment in this ICO ? This would be really great for the investors from there.
Activity: 266
Will at least one of your services be appropriate for automation of creation of smart contracts within a particular enterprise? As far as I know, many of them are interest in this kind of services.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. One of your services is called «Mining as Service». Will it be special software for mining farms?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will your platform be appropriate for creation of the ICO the tokens of which will be backed by the physical assets?
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
I found out about this project quite a while ago and I'm very interested in TBIS' services.

I think the 7 core components of the project make it a very good investment and it will help new start-ups grow.

Interesting to see that TBIS will launch token sales's for businesses on its blockchain through the Instant ICO Incubator (III).

Would you say that TBIS is similar to Waves in the aspect that they offer a token launch service on their blockchain?

I think its similar to waves but basically only in that specific point, most of the other features like the IaaS, PaaS, DaaS services are all pretty unique to them, i haven't really seen any other tokens or coins doing similar. I've seen a few popup trying to do file storage as a service via blockchain, but not the rest of the hosting platform.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
It's great to see you guys are looking at some of the biggest companies to be working with.

Have you got a strategy of how you're going to tackle them and why they should partner with you in order to get the decentralized cloud service provider?

1 Bar is equivalent to $1 . seems quite high but I presume it can only go up from here.

1 bar = 1$ isn't bad its just dollar equivilent, i've seen some ICO's at 3-5$ that just seems ridiculous to start out with tokens over USD price.

In the end if i have 10 1$ tokens or 100 0.10$ tokens it doesnt make a difference a 10% gain is a 10% gain in the longrun, it all comes down to the total amount of tokens, which is normally proportional

Rather have 1 token in a 10m token coin than 10coins in a 100b token market personally
Jump to: