Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 139. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
That’s definitely cool that you guarantee minimum fees charged for the exchange in the world. But can you tell the exact %? I guess it’s not a top secret
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I've looked at the different ICO reviews:
ICObench: 4.3 / 5
Track ICO 5/5
Sangus 84/100
I have this data from the Titanium Page

i only know ICObench, think they already know what they are writing about. These are really good reviews, but most people here realized already that this is a good project Nevertheless, nice if you get your own rating confirmed
Activity: 406
Hello! I’ve read that DEXchange is going to support 20 rates of exchange right after the launch. Is it the max? what is the total number of rates of exchange DEXchange is going to support? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
You’re saying that most of the crypto currency exchanges are controlled by centralized systems. What about your DEXchange? Is it decentralized?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
nice project dev. full support for Titanium

I like it also. A virtualized router. How cool is that ! You could just set it up very easily than installing it. This is why i look forward to this project.

A virtual router. wow - that would be incredible and definitely the future.

Can you imagine, oh let me just install your router - 2 minutes.

Bang. done... Granted access to internet.

Definitely the future.... Just starts to make you think about more possible vulnerabilities which I guess would create more security roles Smiley I won't complain at that.

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I tried sending some ETH to the address just now, the transaction was pending for ages then it just disappeared.  My Eth got returned to me by the looks of it, has the hard cap already been reached???  Noticed that the website hasn't updated the amount that has been raised all day.

Are there any issues at the moment?

This sounds like you ran out of gas for the transfer eth network is quite busy

Check ethgasstation.info for recommended safelow gwei setting and try again

If you provide the txnumber from your failed attempt I can maybe help recommend but from what you said it sounds like an outofgas error you can confirm on ethplorer
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Such impressive automated procedure that is designed to cater for huge participation! I am impressed and I would like to praise the committed team that are very engaging in the telegram group. Cheers!
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
nice project dev. full support for Titanium

I like it also. A virtualized router. How cool is that ! You could just set it up very easily than installing it. This is why i look forward to this project.
Activity: 44
Never mind I got the BAR in the end, just took ages!
Activity: 44
I tried sending some ETH to the address just now, the transaction was pending for ages then it just disappeared.  My Eth got returned to me by the looks of it, has the hard cap already been reached???  Noticed that the website hasn't updated the amount that has been raised all day.

Are there any issues at the moment?
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
I have read the whitepaper and the project website for more details about this project. I think this project is not difficult to achieve success. I see this project also has a very experienced team.

I wouldn't say the project isn't difficult, what their attempting is pretty revolutionary so will be difficult but the first step to achieving that is having a solid team and a solid plan/target. Both of which this team reallly seem to have handled. It also seems their highly motivated and excited in their own project which is great news as it means they will put their passion and heart into bringing it to life I think.
Activity: 251
Merit: 1
is there a purse for Linux?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Did somebody watch the US TV show of yesterday when CEO of titanium spoke about the project? Could somebody post the link of the video? I am very interested in watching that as this is one of its unique and first of its kind of have appear and talk about the ICO project in primetime popular show. That too when people are hesitant in going for US investments due to strict regulations expected.
Activity: 532
I just visited there website and they've already cross the soft-cap limit, that's really awesome for a new project, i'm seriously looking forward to this and will definitely follow this up once i assimilate the whitepaper properly

Crossing of the softcap seem to have come to them as a surprise too. I love the sense of humor they added in the way they put it in their website saying  note: the softcap has been shattered. This is a really good start for the project.
Activity: 336
Guys, how is it going with Token Sale?  How much money was raised?
Hi. The company got $3 000 000 quite fast. The best is yet to come!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
What is this token about.

Can you elaborate more on it apart from us reading from the media?

Is not everyone who will have time to read about everything in the link you've provided.

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I just found some good information on Titanium website. They raised more than double their goal in just 2 weeks. People can still receive a bonus for the first week of ICO. Buy today and get a 15% bonus, good until January 15, 2018. Its such nice news for investors.
Activity: 336
Guys, how is it going with Token Sale?  How much money was raised?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I just visited there website and they've already cross the soft-cap limit, that's really awesome for a new project, i'm seriously looking forward to this and will definitely follow this up once i assimilate the whitepaper properly
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The IaaS market is expected to reach $74 billion globally by 2022. It's a huge market and if Titanium were to be forerunners in infrastructure as a service then this company could be incredibly profitable.

Titanium wants to provide a type of cloud storage, but also provide processor power and memory, so that projects such as AI or VR can be worked on by anyone in the world.

AI & VR are the future and if TBIS aim at these types of projects/companies then it will extremely successful. This is only one example of what TBIS' services can provide.
Jump to: