Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 2. (Read 80977 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It is long process and will not help us at all to recover the money. In many countries the process of getting money back is very long and need legal person to represent the case. It is lengthy and expensive that small investors give up easily. I am watching at aiodex how they are keep posting just everywhere without making effort to read the status of any project whether it is active or gone already.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Titanium is the first on the market platform that provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) on a blockbuster. Titanium is the first launch of the unit, which provides accreditation for Dun and Bradstreet (D & B) and Better Business Bureau (BBB). The campaign intends to displace existing market leaders in the space of provision and virtualization.

Are you even up to date what's going on with Titanium? The founder is in big trouble as it seems he scammed everyone.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Hello guys. i wrote to SEC few days ago. In new emal they answered that no new news. So we need wait and check SEC website for press releases.

What are your expectations from the SEC? They are going to punish titanium team but this is not enough for us of course.
I hope they are going to pay back for ICO investors but I don't think this is possible.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Hello guys. i wrote to SEC few days ago. In new emal they answered that no new news. So we need wait and check SEC website for press releases.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
It seems like waiting for news from the SEC will have a long time, I advise all investors to be patient
SEC?
It doesn't look so easy to pass, and it's tried in 2017
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
It seems like waiting for news from the SEC will have a long time, I advise all investors to be patient
legendary
Titanium is the first on the market platform that provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) on a blockbuster. Titanium is the first launch of the unit, which provides accreditation for Dun and Bradstreet (D & B) and Better Business Bureau (BBB). The campaign intends to displace existing market leaders in the space of provision and virtualization.
And what do you want tell us with your message? Nobody care about technologies which can give titanium now. All users wait news from SEC about Titanium.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
You can hope if there is anything left in the project to relay on. I also had hope that they will reach at some understanding with SEC and didn't sell my tokens. That was mistake but this is when you believe in anything by anyone. These losses of crypto will be recovered from this space but need to be very careful what you put your money in.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The surviving counterfeit currency is the strongest, not very reputable, but I believe it will rise again with greater force.Good luck to the main team.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
It will be long process to get partial or all money back from this project. First of all they need to recover the money then hearings and so many protocols to be followed. In usual daily life cases recovering money is a process of months and sometimes years. I don't see this differently but will be great for us all if partial money can be returned to us at least.

Not a chance that all the money will be recouped. He already spent some if not all of it for luxury goods.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
It is impossible to get compensate from this project once money is gone than it gone for always. If we look over the past history till nobody got succeed to recover his funds from scam project especially when SEC took action against it.
It will be long process to get partial or all money back from this project. First of all they need to recover the money then hearings and so many protocols to be followed. In usual daily life cases recovering money is a process of months and sometimes years. I don't see this differently but will be great for us all if partial money can be returned to us at least.

I agree, in addition, we even don't know they are going to take a decision in this way. I think it is better to forget the money. I don't have any hope that we are going to receive it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
legendary
Hello everyone. I have wrote to SEC third time by email few days ago. And they answered me that they haven't news about titanium. So we need wait.
What's wrong with this project?
Firstly, Titanium seemed to be perspective. Even after being hacked team presented new token and returned the same amount to investors.
Why did it fail?
Is there any exchanges which buy/sell TBARs?
The project is dead. There is no more titanium, because of SEC investigation. pls. read some previous message or try to join telegram channel, you are going to understand what I want to say.

It's good that game is over even though we sometimes we don't like the SEC for what they are saying, in this case they have done the right thing for sure.
Firstly, Titanium seemed to be perspective. Even after being hacked team presented new token and returned the same amount to investors.
Why did it fail?
The project is dead. There is no more titanium, because of SEC investigation. pls. read some previous message or try to join telegram channel, you are going to understand what I want to say.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Why did it fail?
Is there a probability that SEC force to Titanium team to pay ICO investor's money?
They are going to be punished but this is not enough for the investors. They have lost money. The team must pay the ICO investor's money.

Michael Stollaire spent all his ICO money on a condominium in Hawaii and hookers. I don't think we will ever see our money again.

When I read that with the condominium in Hawaii I had to laugh a bit because it's the perfect cliche. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
He is used to scam the investors technically using inside hacking techniques. He is involved in XVG as well which was hacked twice in short period of time just like Titanium and nothing happened. He had to face karma and got caught for using unauthorized information of other companies. I think his fraudulent activities have reached to an end.
Pages:
Jump to: