Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 4. (Read 80977 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Lucky for those who have sold TBAR with any price, I was too late to follow this thread and news, initially I was sure that TBAR is a promising project, but unfortunately because now TBAR only become garbage in my MEW.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Friends, but still wonder where is Michael now? Because project really came to an end. I really hope that it will be judged, but first you need to catch it. So, he was arrested or not? And yet, I think that trading this token will not be restored. So we should bravely survive this blow of fate. Sad

Michael stollaire is probably in the SEC office and he will probably go to jail soon after all the investigation. He lied too much I don't think he will be a free man.

Too much? He pulled off one of the craziest story in crypto as of to date. All these partnerships and clients he pretended to have Cheesy Pretty aggressive approach but it seemed convincing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When will be the Titanium platform fully operative?

I guess you didn't read the thread, The CEO and all the co founders will go to jail...this project is dead and there will be no platform or anything like that
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Just imagine what will be the price when the products will start and cannot wait to see the new exchange. Now the confidence is building up. Very informative newsletter. I m very sure that this will be very BIG in new future. Team is constantly working to make what they offered in ICO
Man....looks like you lost your way  Cheesy
Activity: 183
Just imagine what will be the price when the products will start and cannot wait to see the new exchange. Now the confidence is building up. Very informative newsletter. I m very sure that this will be very BIG in new future. Team is constantly working to make what they offered in ICO
I will recommend everyone to be prepared mentally by having more such bags. Right now few projects have been disclosed whereas many still are running. It will be crying season for many people who invested in such hyped projects. I also am holding some of these and can't do anything except accepting my mistakes and bad decisions.

Could you specify those projects? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
all of SEC charges about ceo of titanium infrastructure Michael stollaire, and he is gone now, the team or company or rest of him still continues the working? what about them?
Activity: 24
When will be the Titanium platform fully operative?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
read my post history. i been warning about this since feb...and i got shot down as being a FUD.

i reported this to the SEC multiple times and im glad they took down this scammer, surprise, they were already watching this guy since ICO ended.

I just read your posts, too bad I didn't read them in time.. especially this one where you said everything long time ago... my bad so, you've warned us...

Anyway, you look like a real interesting guy & I"ll try to see your next advice!

I've been speaking to some legal people i know, BAR might actually be in fact breaking SEC regulations according to this, it might actually be classified as a security token NOT utility (even though they say it is) which BAR might be in trouble for as they did not do KYC

If a token has a significant utility in the operation of the application, it may be less likely to be considered a security (since this characteristic may help the token to fail the Howey test, as discussed above). But, the reality is that utility tokens can indeed be considered a security under the definitions set forth in Section 2(a)(1) of the Securities Act of 1933 (1933 Act) and Section 3(a)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (1934 Act). If this wouldn’t be the case, every investment contract could just escape securities law jurisdiction simply by building in a trivial utility to the token. Imagine a tokenized share of stock, except the token also enables you to redeem it for a cat GIF.

https://medium.com/@argongroup/8-important-things-to-know-about-security-tokens-token-regulation-3d548a1a6367

i'll be submitting a complaint with BARs name and profile and the latest incidents with BAR to the SEC and see if they have any comment

https://www.sec.gov/tcr
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
What the Hell! Every day you come to realize that blockchain still have alot of measures to take in other to reduce the evil intent of some scammers using the decentralized system of blockchain to openly robb investors of millions of $ through ico's and the likes,

I don't know what are necessary measures requires from investors to be taken to avoid such ill Faith, lossing monet to some undesirable elements is always painful and discouraging in most cases, too many similar cases, hope this perpetrators are brought to face justice some how.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I will recommend everyone to be prepared mentally by having more such bags. Right now few projects have been disclosed whereas many still are running. It will be crying season for many people who invested in such hyped projects. I also am holding some of these and can't do anything except accepting my mistakes and bad decisions.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
What the f*ck actually happened? TBAR got removed from CMC and the price are like shit atm. It's below than $0.03 when ICO price was around $2.
CoinMarketCap removed TBAR completely from there. At least we could watch little bit movement in prices to have hopes alive though chance was little above than zero to see recovery through SEC. Now I will say we should forget totally about money and must be much more careful in choosing project in future.
Did not particepated in ICO but bought some BAR after, made this investment grounded on information about all those huge partners, soposed to be in connection with Titanium. Never thought what, in USA you can FUD about such things,without consequences.From one side it is right, what SEC arrested all Titanium accounts as a lesson for other not so smart FUDers, but from other side, I doubt, what will be any compansation to investers, and that is not good things. In case no compensation it  will looks like, the goverment just grab all investors funds (
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
CoinMarketCap removed TBAR completely from there. At least we could watch little bit movement in prices to have hopes alive though chance was little above than zero to see recovery through SEC. Now I will say we should forget totally about money and must be much more careful in choosing project in future.
Friends, but still wonder where is Michael now? Because project really came to an end. I really hope that it will be judged, but first you need to catch it. So, he was arrested or not? And yet, I think that trading this token will not be restored. So we should bravely survive this blow of fate. Sad

Michael stollaire is probably in the SEC office and he will probably go to jail soon after all the investigation. He lied too much I don't think he will be a free man.
Yeh,also interesting to know about Michael fate....can't find any news about it Huh
Sincerely, I hope that trading will resume sooner on exchanges to stop the confusion coming HitBTC as they are letting people keep trading old tokens.  Lot of ignorant people are buying worthless tokens and will remain with them in the end.

Lol I don't think the SEC will allow exchange to trade this coin anymore, the team got raided and the CEO will probably go to prison. Everything is over now.

Yeh and looks like no way SEC will cover TBAR holders losses (
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Sincerely, I hope that trading will resume sooner on exchanges to stop the confusion coming HitBTC as they are letting people keep trading old tokens.  Lot of ignorant people are buying worthless tokens and will remain with them in the end.

Lol I don't think the SEC will allow exchange to trade this coin anymore, the team got raided and the CEO will probably go to prison. Everything is over now.
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: