Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 102. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Titanium This Week ~ Episode 4 - by CEO Michael Stollaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ynbenqmgJM

LOL, great video. Did you hear it? he has rented a building and will install a camera, so we always see what the team is doing right now :-)
Thank God there is no such thing in my company, everyone would see that I work a little and am very busy with titanium :-)
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Ireally think y'all got the whole thing twisted up especially with the idea of selling and holding

fact is that if there is no trade there will be no volume.. another fact is that as one holds the value increases, good one...

what am trying to imply is that there is always the good side to this two concepts... if you are going to trade now you are helping in increasing the volume of TITANIUM in the market which is a good thing but ensure to buy back to as it will not only help the project but also you in particular...

you don't want to sell at 5$ only to see it rise to 100$... will you? (ps: this are my thoughts and never of any expert of TITANIUM team.. thank you)
Activity: 140
Watch below video. Great reviews by altcoin buzz YouTube channel. Also TBIS have to create theirs own YouTube channel for more knowledge.

https://youtu.be/IWrvSY96O8c

So this youtuber with 171 thousand subscribers made a poll about the top altcoin of 2018 and most of his viewers voted for Titanium? It seems like BARs are no insiders tip anymore and with this massive amount of subscribers, a lot of new people will learn about Titanium.

Look at the youtube comments, people are quoting Michael Stollaire, the CEO. It seems like whenever the CEO name of an ICO is popular, the coin price increases
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Watch below video. Great reviews by altcoin buzz YouTube channel. Also TBIS have to create theirs own YouTube channel for more knowledge.

So this youtuber with 171 thousand subscribers made a poll about the top altcoin of 2018 and most of his viewers voted for Titanium? It seems like BARs are no insiders tip anymore and with this massive amount of subscribers, a lot of new people will learn about Titanium.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I have some BAR in my MEW should I sell now or hold, can the price hit 10$/token before February ending or something?

No need selling yet mate, unless you want to set and buy back at dip. If not just hold your token cause things will surely be fine with this project come next month

Hi Owillz, I enjoy your posts Smiley

Just out of curiousity, will you hold your tokens for a long term or short term?

I think I will invest in total 10k USD and keep all the tokens for at least 3 years, purchased some BARs and thinking about investing in energy related projects.

I think a lot of us here realize that BAR seems to be a longterm investment, the hype is high now, but its also high for a reason its a coin with a purpose and a team with a real plan to produce a product that will be in demand so it makes sense that the coin will only grow in value, i'm sure some people will sell off as theirs always the pump and dump crowd but the long term profits here seem to outweigh a 200% gain from inital investment.

10$ before feb ending is possible, but honestly who knows hypes very high so its possible, but i see it going higher over longterm

You just took the words out of my mouth, i'm also happy to see good projects coming to life these days unlike before when the lending ICOs were frustrating some good projects and i do agree, 10 dollar is very possible in such a short time

Yep the industry as a whole needs to evolve into quality PRODUCTS and not just run of the mill groups that are here today and gone tomorrow, or promise some insane unrealistic result. Product based tokens and platforms secure the future of what crypto was designed to be a new ecosystem of finance that allows us to buy and sell in a distributed model the things we need. BUying and paying for services that we use on a daily basis, its important more groups like this and companies start to adopt crypto to see it grow into a real financial tool we can use daily.
Activity: 672
I have some BAR in my MEW should I sell now or hold, can the price hit 10$/token before February ending or something?

No need selling yet mate, unless you want to set and buy back at dip. If not just hold your token cause things will surely be fine with this project come next month

Just out of curiousity, will you hold your tokens for a long term or short term?

I think I will invest in total 10k USD and keep all the tokens for at least 3 years, purchased some BARs and thinking about investing in energy related projects.

I think a lot of us here realize that BAR seems to be a longterm investment, the hype is high now, but its also high for a reason its a coin with a purpose and a team with a real plan to produce a product that will be in demand so it makes sense that the coin will only grow in value, i'm sure some people will sell off as theirs always the pump and dump crowd but the long term profits here seem to outweigh a 200% gain from inital investment.

10$ before feb ending is possible, but honestly who knows hypes very high so its possible, but i see it going higher over longterm

You just took the words out of my mouth, i'm also happy to see good projects coming to life these days unlike before when the lending ICOs were frustrating some good projects and i do agree, 10 dollar is very possible in such a short time
Activity: 168

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I am not sure whether you are short term trader or HODLer. In case of titanium, its good to hold. CEO has hinted this as just beginning and we will hear more updates and news soon. I will HODL my BARs for atleast 20 USD as target this year.
I agree with you ,even selling at today's price it is a big mistake Wink

If you are a long term investor you should hold it very long. This coin has the potential to grow a lot, if you sell it today you will have regrets in the future. $100 is possible for this coin i think.

Titanium have good future, infact now also it's in huge demand. Look at ICO, sold out within few days only. Lot earlier that the ICO end date. I also have good hope from Titanium.

Not only look at the ICO ,but check out the price on the exchanges, already in great profits - I personally will hold for atleast 1 year and hope the price can reach anywhere between $25-$45 the profit will be absolutely massive. keep up the good work
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

I am not sure whether you are short term trader or HODLer. In case of titanium, its good to hold. CEO has hinted this as just beginning and we will hear more updates and news soon. I will HODL my BARs for atleast 20 USD as target this year.

If you are a long term investor you should hold it very long. This coin has the potential to grow a lot, if you sell it today you will have regrets in the future. $100 is possible for this coin i think.

Titanium have good future, infact now also it's in huge demand. Look at ICO, sold out within few days only. Lot earlier that the ICO end date. I also have good hope from Titanium.
Activity: 252

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Yeah, go to the nature, visit family, start crocheting, ... anything, just don't sell you BARs in near future, heheh
Activity: 214
Do u have a youtube channel?   
Activity: 140

Personally, I would not believe anybody who does a price prediction. With crypto it is very hard to predict a price. If you want to make a quick profit you can sell, if you really believe in the project, you should hold. That simple.

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hello!
I registered my ETH wallet address on titanium dashboard. I paid with LTC and transaction is confirmed. But I don't see yet the tokens on my eth wallet. Any suggestion?

Hello mate, when was this Transaction carried out? Have you tried contacting the dev through telegram?  And hope you have the hash ID? If yes, contact them on Telegram with your hash ID. Good luck

Hi ! the transaction was in pending till 16/01 and confirmed yesterday night (european time). I have hash ID, I joined their telegram but it seems impossible to write on their channel....

Hi goto telegram chat room and check out the admins, they do respond in record time. got mine resolved in almost no time when i spoke to the admin... thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 254

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
It's the first time I see this project... unfortunately!!! I would love to buy this coin, anyone knows if BAR will be listed on some other exchanges in the near future?
Activity: 532

Jump to: