Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 10. (Read 114665 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
transaction confirmations seemed to have slowed down

development news would be good
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
AltHoldem.com

Is still TIX only, might need to expand to other currency's if people dont start playing ^_^

Might as well. Business is business.
Activity: 714
AltHoldem.com

Is still TIX only, might need to expand to other currency's if people dont start playing ^_^

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
We have now added you to http://rapidballs.eu homepage

get that branding known and where peeps can get TIX from, as not everyone is a miner Smiley

Awesome. We are still working on WorkForCrypto, but it's looking really nice on the dev site

How's the site going? Any ETA on it?

This weekend at the very latest. I would guess in the next few days, though

get that branding known and where peeps can get TIX from, as not everyone is a miner Smiley

Awesome. We are still working on WorkForCrypto, but it's looking really nice on the dev site

How's the site going? Any ETA on it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

Glad to hear things are still moving along well, excited for further updates!  Smiley
legendary

legendary
This is posible if buy today cheap price 1$

0.5 LTC

ON YOUR BRAIN

Just i very interest
and wont buy TIX tickets coins today put my invest this =)

i not wont lisen sarcasm or scepticizm

coz 1 Guy buy Piza now is milions

i Rusia

same story

i think if this 0.20$ cent is realy nice price May,Jun,Jul 2014

After Year this 500.000 be price up?

What people thinking about this coins?

Some prognose future?

Yes there are plans. The next two websites are targeted at global customers. Check out iGotSpots.com for the info on the next two websites
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

0.5 LTC

ON YOUR BRAIN

Just i very interest

i Rusia

same story

Some prognose future?

Me no speaky mother russia tounge, engish peasseeeeee
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

0.5 LTC

ON YOUR BRAIN

Just i very interest

i Rusia

same story

Some prognose future?
price does not rise up to 0.000001, you can sell or hold the coin Grin

Sure seems like it's dying on the market. Guess I miss the bubble. Time to cut my loses and the electricity wasted.
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
price does not rise up to 0.000001, you can sell or hold the coin Grin

Awesome logo made by endlessskill

Cool. Is that the final design of it?
legendary

Awesome logo made by endlessskill
Just jealousy from others really. Tix is still at a good price and it will steadily rise from here as more things come out for it. I am holding mine sure i made some on the rise and fall but that is what trading is for. I lose a lot of the time too but don't moan about it since nobody forces a person to trade.

Buy support continues to build. Last time it followed it to 110 it will do it again

Only can hope it does. Alt's are all suffering with BTC price rise, except for XPM.

Don't worry, we are up late working tonight. Getting a lot done this weekend

It's unfortunate the TIX e-cig shop is axed, totally bogus reasoning behind it. Hopefully you get your services up soon.

Yea, that blows. It's fine, just troll box bullshit. Just ask the trolls for proof and they produce nothing. Either way, that was a cool outside project, not an official release, anyway. We are still ahead of our original schedule on our first two

The concept of the store is a great idea still. My assumption is he never really wanted to go through it in the first place. He was mining just like everyone else was on the pool with decent hash power.
legendary
Just jealousy from others really. Tix is still at a good price and it will steadily rise from here as more things come out for it. I am holding mine sure i made some on the rise and fall but that is what trading is for. I lose a lot of the time too but don't moan about it since nobody forces a person to trade.

Buy support continues to build. Last time it followed it to 110 it will do it again

Only can hope it does. Alt's are all suffering with BTC price rise, except for XPM.

It's unfortunate the TIX e-cig shop is axed, totally bogus reasoning behind it. Hopefully you get your services up soon.

Yea, that blows. It's fine, just troll box bullshit. Just ask the trolls for proof and they produce nothing. Either way, that was a cool outside project, not an official release, anyway. We are still ahead of our original schedule on our first two

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: