Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 7. (Read 114665 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I obtained 72 Kx on Gigabyte 7950 at -I 12
At -I 13 too many HW.
Is this normal?  

Set the intensity lower. I had to use -I 10 or -I 11.
sent coins from coinmine.pl to cryptsy and bter and they are showing up at neither hours later

I'm having the same issue too. I send them from coinmine.pl to cryptsy or coinmine.pl to TIX wallet, nothing at all. We are wasting electricity to mine nothing at this rate. feeleep is the operator of coinmine.pl, isn't he?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
have to leave the pool, we just money's worth ...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
tickets being received in my client just fine so it isn't the pool
Activity: 462
sent coins from coinmine.pl to cryptsy and bter and they are showing up at neither hours later
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Send  coin to Bter, passed more -6 hours no balances. pool transactions confirmed.
Another pool, send coins to cryptsy -passed more3 hours  no balances. pool transactions confirmed.
Wtf ?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I obtained 72 Kx on Gigabyte 7950 at -I 12
At -I 13 too many HW.
Is this normal?  
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
$5.2 million market cap now and about to pass Worldcoin
legendary
$4 million market cap now
legendary
$2.6 million. Just passed Devcoin, Terracoin, Anoncoin, BBQ, and CGB. Now up to 14th highest

Told you guys it would sky rocket before Thanksgiving  Wink

Why is it though? I'm curious. Yes, I have some holdings and like the gambling aspect but I haven't seen one person mention it as a coin that they use for the intended purpose of gambling. I sort of feel like it needs to incubate a bit more. Am I missing something?

That was the original goal, but we have since changed the name from LotteryTickets to just Tickets for a wider appeal. It's also accepted on WorkForCrypto.com now

About to break $4 million USD market cap - #13 overall right now at $3,838,579 - Not bad from $30k about a week ago  Wink

Glad you got in. The rest of you should listen to me next time. It's still not too late to get aboard the TIX train, though

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/107
Activity: 246
My spoon is too big!
$2.6 million. Just passed Devcoin, Terracoin, Anoncoin, BBQ, and CGB. Now up to 14th highest

Told you guys it would sky rocket before Thanksgiving  Wink

Why is it though? I'm curious. Yes, I have some holdings and like the gambling aspect but I haven't seen one person mention it as a coin that they use for the intended purpose of gambling. I sort of feel like it needs to incubate a bit more. Am I missing something?
legendary

Told you guys it would sky rocket before Thanksgiving  Wink
legendary
$1.4 million and now above ixcoin
legendary
Just passed Digicoin and now over $1.3 Million USD market cap
Is there any plans to update the wallet and/or the check point? I had to redirect my mining withdrawals to Cryptsy for temporary until I can trust using the wallet to deposit TIX in there.

Sure, it's just a display issue, though. The wallet still works just fine

Hmm. Just strange that the last two withdrawals from the pool isn't showing up, but if I point my withdrawals to Crypsty, it works fine.
legendary
Is there any plans to update the wallet and/or the check point? I had to redirect my mining withdrawals to Cryptsy for temporary until I can trust using the wallet to deposit TIX in there.

Sure, it's just a display issue, though. The wallet still works just fine
legendary
TIX just broke $1 Million USD Market Cap  Smiley

22 - Tickets - $ 1,091,871 - 58,077,920,722 TIX +243.19 %
Activity: 294

That other issue I mentioned after you said the checkpoint was fixed seemed to go away after restarting the daemon, by the way.

Actually, this is not fixed yet. From time to time getinfo gives me

Code:
"errors" : "EXCEPTION: N5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_21thread_resource_errorEEEEE       \nboost::thread_resource_error       \nLotteryTickets in ProcessMessages()       \n"

and then restarting it makes the error message disappear. You might find this interesting: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/639, someone from your team could check if the old patches linked there apply to your code. For now I don't have time to look at it myself but I can confirm that the thread count keeps increasing. When that issue was reported it was mentioned that walletlock caused it, I've confirmed that walletlock alone causes the same issue for me (but I can actually keep the thread count increasing even for bitcoin, although it then decreases and I never get that error message, for litecoin it seems to not decrease as fast but I'm not getting that error message either).
Pages:
Jump to: