Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 6. (Read 114665 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just bought some TIX. Stupid move?  Wink
it has an active trade life but will die if people just buy for short term like all coins

It's the most used coin on WorkForCrypto.com
legendary

Nah, now there is just more room to go back up  Wink
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
it has an active trade life but will die if people just buy for short term like all coins
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think this is the only thread where ggdice.com is mentioned as supporting TIX so I guess I can use the thread to announce something Smiley

I will be traveling starting on Dec 1st. I will be back January 1st, 2014. If someone makes huge deposits (which happened before), or wins too much, and can't withdraw, the best way to contact me will be through the email available in my profile here. I can't guarantee fast responses, but any issues will likely take at most 48h to be solved.

Thanks.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
botpool down?Huh

I can't access the site but my miner appears to still be connected
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Again stop transactions ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Every thing is working fine at tix.coinmine.pl TIX mining pool, it was Cryptsy that was having the issue. I want to thank feeleep for doing his best to help me out.
legendary
Finally my QT sync's completely. After re-downloading the QT and the blocks, now I don't get the damn error anymore. Plus I did all the addnodes too, now I can trust the using QT again...lol

Excellent news. Told you everything was ok  Wink
Finally my QT sync's completely. After re-downloading the QT and the blocks, now I don't get the damn error anymore. Plus I did all the addnodes too, now I can trust the using QT again...lol
Tix successfully repeated the fate of the dead forks. Well, or if the developers do is not to fix them problem . And I would like to believe in a brighter future.

Dead forks don't have a $5 million market cap

What issues are you guys having? Mine is working just fine on a lot of machines so I need reports if something is wrong

Sending coins from a pool to Cryptsy is an issue with either the pool withdraws or Cryptsy deposits, not the network or the QT
Capitalisation ? On live fork , reliable systems are not lost transactions and coins
Tix successfully repeated the fate of the dead forks. Well, or if the developers do is not to fix them problem . And I would like to believe in a brighter future.

What issues are you guys having? Mine is working just fine on a lot of machines so I need reports if something is wrong

Sending coins from a pool to Cryptsy is an issue with either the pool withdraws or Cryptsy deposits, not the network or the QT

Just strange that even if it's a minor issue, why haven't the QT and/or checkpoint been updated? I sent a ticket to Cryptsy about the deposit/transaction issues and believe it's fine to deposit from a pool as long as it's not a P2Pool. I know Cryptsy is having issue with server overload at the moment, hopefully they get those new server online asap and fix any database issues in the transition.

Checkpoint I can do without updating the QT. I'll post the node I'm using to update checkpoints this weekend after Thanksgiving shit is done. It won't help anything except get rid of that error message, though. It doesn't affect functionality at all

So the checkpoint is too old message is the only issue you guys are having with the QT itself? That's a nice easy fix that can be hotfixed. Won't even need to download a new QT, I can just update the checkpoint server

Cool, thanks. Seems like Cryptsy has just fixed the issue with deposit and withdrawals.....It would be nice to kind of spruce up the QT and update it a little, but not a major thing if the checkpoint is getting updated.

We have some fun things planned soon  Smiley

Right on...Sweet....
legendary

Just strange that even if it's a minor issue, why haven't the QT and/or checkpoint been updated? I sent a ticket to Cryptsy about the deposit/transaction issues and believe it's fine to deposit from a pool as long as it's not a P2Pool. I know Cryptsy is having issue with server overload at the moment, hopefully they get those new server online asap and fix any database issues in the transition.

Checkpoint I can do without updating the QT. I'll post the node I'm using to update checkpoints this weekend after Thanksgiving shit is done. It won't help anything except get rid of that error message, though. It doesn't affect functionality at all

So the checkpoint is too old message is the only issue you guys are having with the QT itself? That's a nice easy fix that can be hotfixed. Won't even need to download a new QT, I can just update the checkpoint server

Cool, thanks. Seems like Cryptsy has just fixed the issue with deposit and withdrawals.....It would be nice to kind of spruce up the QT and update it a little, but not a major thing if the checkpoint is getting updated.

We have some fun things planned soon  Smiley

Activity: 480

Now deposit on Cryptsy working.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 480
sent coins from coinmine.pl to cryptsy and bter and they are showing up at neither hours later

I'm having the same issue too. I send them from http://tix.botpool.net to cryptsy TIX wallet, nothing at all.

Any idea?
Pages:
Jump to: