Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 8. (Read 114705 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just passed gold coin and up to about 850k. 100 coming soon. Digicoin is next on the list
legendary
Scratch that, about to break $800k
legendary
$650k+ Market Cap now. Bet you guys wish you had listened when I said it would sky rocket, huh?  Wink
legendary
only stales y Hw!!!!!! why?

You are using the wrong mining program or your .bat is wrong
legendary
$400k market cap now. Told you it would be before Thanksgiving  Wink  Still time to get in, not to 100 yet
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
only stales y Hw!!!!!! why?
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
I can not make any action in the pool
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
closed my pool for good, ill put the db up with my new pool's for people to collect their balances.
Activity: 646
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
I am using the GPU miner provided and attempted to mine on coinmine.pl - miner shows "Block Found for Pool 0!" but nothing is reflected on coinmine - not even a hashrate. Are additional settings need?

Hi - whats your account id? I will check it

feeleep
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am using the GPU miner provided and attempted to mine on coinmine.pl - miner shows "Block Found for Pool 0!" but nothing is reflected on coinmine - not even a hashrate. Are additional settings need?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Updated the github for the getbalance issue. Sorry it took so long

Uhm.. when using github it is good to reference the issue that was fixed in the commit, so the issue also gets closed and a reference between the two is created.

That other issue I mentioned after you said the checkpoint was fixed seemed to go away after restarting the daemon, by the way.
legendary
Updated the github for the getbalance issue. Sorry it took so long
If you are still getting that checkpoint message, PM me and I will give you a node to add that will fix it

Well, I don't. Instead I get a much cooler message:

Code:
"errors" : "EXCEPTION: N5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_21thread_resource_errorEEEEE       \nboost::thread_resource_error       \nLotteryTickets in ProcessMessages()       \n"
legendary
If you are still getting that checkpoint message, PM me and I will give you a node to add that will fix it
legendary
Checkpoints have been updated, that message should be gone today

Working on the update that was posted to github right now
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Cleaned up post a bit - workforcrypto.com looks nice so far good job
Activity: 518
That's the first one. We haven't even launched it yet we are still working on it. I'm not going to beg you not to drop it, but we have the dev team working on more projects to support the coins instead of pumping out new bullshit than any others you will find.

Where is this unknown dev team ? https://github.com/LotteryTickets/LotteryTickets is abandoned, there is a pending patch there for fixing the getbalance bug.

It's not abandoned at all. There are many known ways around that particular issue and it will be addressed in the clients next update. It's not enough for an update on its own

That is an issue that affects many coins. To say it's a TIX problem is a bit unfair, even though we will have it fixed in the next update

Have you used github and git before ? An active dev team would surely reply to open issues, and apply the patches if appropriate or discuss the issue. Applying a patch doesn't involve making a new release. It is a TIX problem since that repo is the TIX repo, the patch there shows it is a bug in TIX. If you forked this from anywhere else, that is also a bug in the other coin, to which you should apply the same patch.

The "many known ways around" that issue are all bad workarounds, especially when the fix is a very simple one which eliminates all of them.
Pages:
Jump to: