Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 9. (Read 114665 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
That's the first one. We haven't even launched it yet we are still working on it. I'm not going to beg you not to drop it, but we have the dev team working on more projects to support the coins instead of pumping out new bullshit than any others you will find.

Where is this unknown dev team ? https://github.com/LotteryTickets/LotteryTickets is abandoned, there is a pending patch there for fixing the getbalance bug.

It's not abandoned at all. There are many known ways around that particular issue and it will be addressed in the clients next update. It's not enough for an update on its own

That is an issue that affects many coins. To say it's a TIX problem is a bit unfair, even though we will have it fixed in the next update
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
That's the first one. We haven't even launched it yet we are still working on it. I'm not going to beg you not to drop it, but we have the dev team working on more projects to support the coins instead of pumping out new bullshit than any others you will find.

Where is this unknown dev team ? https://github.com/LotteryTickets/LotteryTickets is abandoned, there is a pending patch there for fixing the getbalance bug.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I would like to see stability and a solid brand behind the coin, we just opened an profit sharing program on Worldcoin (WDC) and it sold out within 2 days http://wdc.rapidballs.eu/invest/  we would like to do the same with Tix http://tix.rapidballs.eu but need stability and a focuses plan.

legendary
so is this it for TIX, the web site WorkForCrypto.com Huh

where are the dedicated TIX web sites?

Asking before we drop TIX and go with DVC or FTC

That's the first one. We haven't even launched it yet we are still working on it. I'm not going to beg you not to drop it, but we have the dev team working on more projects to support the coins instead of pumping out new bullshit than any others you will find

Pushing out a checkpoint today to get rid of the old checkpoint error. No need to upgrade, it will be hot fixed

Appreciate the communication, just keep us informed it's a fast market

thanks

What other projects would you guys like to see? That's a question to everyone, not just you. We are doing our best to create places to make these coins usable in places other than just the exchanges. I think we are doing a good job on that so far. For this being such a young coin, we already have a lot more than many established coins do

The projects we decide to push to the top of priority list are the ones that are going to actually get used. It's pointless for us to make something that nobody wants

That's the first one. We haven't even launched it yet we are still working on it. I'm not going to beg you not to drop it, but we have the dev team working on more projects to support the coins instead of pumping out new bullshit than any others you will find

Pushing out a checkpoint today to get rid of the old checkpoint error. No need to upgrade, it will be hot fixed

Appreciate the communication, just keep us informed it's a fast market

thanks
legendary

That's the first one. We haven't even launched it yet we are still working on it. I'm not going to beg you not to drop it, but we have the dev team working on more projects to support the coins instead of pumping out new bullshit than any others you will find. I also have all the client, source, and miners links on the iGotSpots.com homepage which gets lots of traffic for some reason

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wallet still saying checkpoint is too old (1.1-QT) but seems to be working alright. How's dev going?

Going very well. We have gotten very far with our work on WorkForCrypto.com - It's now up for beta testing, TIX is fully functional. Devcoin coming next, then Spots and Copper Bars

I did not read this before posting, I need to look into that site deeper and add it to the thread.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Question, is there any possibility (or is it already available) that in the future people would be allowed to buy hash rates for tix, just like they can for BTC. So that people that do not have the ability to mine can pay to participate in the lotto?

I will be able to add it to this list at that point, and it would be the only lotto where your money automatically gets you some pay out, as well as a chance to win the lotto.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-will-happen-to-your-favorite-alt-coin-321086

Please consider.

I am subbed to this thread now Smiley
legendary
Wallet still saying checkpoint is too old (1.1-QT) but seems to be working alright. How's dev going?

Going very well. We have gotten very far with our work on WorkForCrypto.com - It's now up for beta testing, TIX is fully functional. Devcoin coming next, then Spots and Copper Bars
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
legendary
iGotSpots: @BigVern: lets do cryptsy transfer for workforcrypto?
BigVern: @iGotSpots: sure

This is definitely going to speed up funding and transfers for WorkForCrypto - More info coming soon
legendary
cgminer.exe --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160 -o stratum+tcp://wk3.botpool.net:4833 -u snaidervp.1 -p x --gpu-threads 1 --thread-concurrency 22272 --worksize 256 --intensity 20

is this ^^ wrong cause it doesnt run --> autoshut down miner

Ah, yes. You can't use cgminer. cgminer is for scrypt, this is scrypt-jane. Use the GPU miner in the first post (or just ybcminer) with the same .bat, just change cgminer to tixminer or whatever it' called
Activity: 333
"Raven's Cry"
cgminer.exe --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160 -o stratum+tcp://wk3.botpool.net:4833 -u snaidervp.1 -p x --gpu-threads 1 --thread-concurrency 22272 --worksize 256 --intensity 20

is this ^^ wrong cause it doesnt run --> autoshut down miner
Activity: 294
Some updates/stats on ggdice regarding TIX:

• Withdraw fee reduced to 0.1 TIX (previously it was set to 1 TIX)
  • ~1.3 billion TIX waggered so far, ~31 million TIX in profits
  • ~8.7 million bets, average bet amount of 157 TIX, max bet amount of 5,000,000 TIX
  • 303,767,242.194884 TIX deposited; 252,368,443.91282400 TIX withdrawn
  • Support for investments with TIX is getting near (currently no coin accepts external investors)
  • Faucet was used 345 times only
legendary
i tried to mine at http://tix.botpool.net with my cgminer (3.1.1) and i got only rejected shares cause "share is above target" WTF???

i tried the tixminer(cgminer 3.3.1) they provide, its working but at almost 50% less kh/s

is anyone having the same problem?

You have incorrect numbers in your .bat - The first post has the correct n values to put into ybcminer
Activity: 333
"Raven's Cry"
i tried to mine at http://tix.botpool.net with my cgminer (3.1.1) and i got only rejected shares cause "share is above target" WTF???

i tried the tixminer(cgminer 3.3.1) they provide, its working but at almost 50% less kh/s

is anyone having the same problem?
legendary
Ok WorkForCrypto.com is up for bets testing. TIX is fully functional right now but we need people to post some jobs to make sure its all formatting properly.

Real release is coming soon but you can use it with TIX now
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
transaction confirmations seemed to have slowed down

development news would be good

Probably the hashrate of the network is low. That's the negative side effect of Scrypt-Jane coin, once it's nearing the cpu only mine phase.
Pages:
Jump to: