Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 2. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Found this coin on coinmarketcap.com a while ago, been looking for a bit more info on it before deciding whether or not to buy some and hodl onto them.

I'm finding it difficult to get any real into besides mining talk and this thread is seldom replied to since 2013.

Is there a Reddit sub or another website that I can take a look at?
Any new developments to be made?
Other exchanges it will be listed on?
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
I have used this, but i still can't connect the wallet

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Ok got some connections.

Here are some addnodes for others

addnode=106.187.46.91
addnode=114.215.168.105
addnode=115.29.28.233
addnode=50.7.135.34
addnode=106.186.113.22

That's all I have for now.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
are there any nodes  I cant connect

where does this  even trade any more?

the exchange may have some nodes

bter delsted this one I think and i am not sure where it is trading now. Was a good coin base once a lot of coins cloned it.

any nodes? where I can get the wallet form this coin? I have some from 2013 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

where does this  even trade any more?

the exchange may have some nodes

bter delsted this one I think and i am not sure where it is trading now. Was a good coin base once a lot of coins cloned it.
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i see BTER delisted tons of coins (finally)
TIX is still listed, makes you wonder
Activity: 457
Merit: 274
wtf, who pumped this coin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I see that this coin is coming up on its 1 year anniversary. Grin    Is this coin dead, running in a zombie mode?  I saw an uptick on the market but nothing on the forums to show 'whats up'.  Thought this coin was a POS coin.  Does anyone know what the % of return is currently set at.  Maybe this coin needs a makeover.  Anyone around..... Bueller  Huh  

Its still running. I have connections and new blocks coming in. In fact my blocks are about old enough to stake. 365 days. Oh my..  Roll Eyes

But... Since this is already coded for PoS it wouldn't be much work to get it up to speed with some recent fixes, additions, and a hard fork or 2...

Would be nice to see this come back to life. Hate to see coins abandoned by devs or devs that don't explain why they are abandoning a coin, bad or good reason.

Posts after above only trying of revive a dead coin without succesful.

RIP
legendary
a lot of other coins used tix code..... is this chain still functioning:? anyone have a wallet in sync?
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
launched in 2013... the 1st wave of coins...
pretty inactive now...

block explorer?
community?
legendary
chain stuck sync at block 1183967

anyone have a fully synced up wallet that works.......is the chain broken?
legendary
node please. my wallet can't sync  Shocked Shocked

yep how to find active nodes for coins?
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
node please. my wallet can't sync  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I see that this coin is coming up on its 1 year anniversary. Grin    Is this coin dead, running in a zombie mode?  I saw an uptick on the market but nothing on the forums to show 'whats up'.  Thought this coin was a POS coin.  Does anyone know what the % of return is currently set at.  Maybe this coin needs a makeover.  Anyone around..... Bueller  Huh 

Its still running. I have connections and new blocks coming in. In fact my blocks are about old enough to stake. 365 days. Oh my..  Roll Eyes

But... Since this is already coded for PoS it wouldn't be much work to get it up to speed with some recent fixes, additions, and a hard fork or 2...

Would be nice to see this come back to life. Hate to see coins abandoned by devs or devs that don't explain why they are abandoning a coin, bad or good reason.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Statistics showed that 800,000 coins in the day.. when I solo for 10 minutes at 4 blocks caught scrip 2000000!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
I see that this coin is coming up on its 1 year anniversary. Grin    Is this coin dead, running in a zombie mode?  I saw an uptick on the market but nothing on the forums to show 'whats up'.  Thought this coin was a POS coin.  Does anyone know what the % of return is currently set at.  Maybe this coin needs a makeover.  Anyone around..... Bueller  Huh 

Its still running. I have connections and new blocks coming in. In fact my blocks are about old enough to stake. 365 days. Oh my..  Roll Eyes

Activity: 23
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.

Ok got some connections.

Here are some addnodes for others

addnode=106.187.46.91
addnode=114.215.168.105
addnode=115.29.28.233
addnode=50.7.135.34
addnode=106.186.113.22

That's all I have for now.