Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 4. (Read 114665 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
8jpLEx1JtUucXXFi89QeUyXcH7pVsz7Tk2

thank you!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
i tryed mining using one ati hd 6970 and got only 30KH/s is this normal?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
Also is this coin worth mining with a 2x7970+1x7870?Huh? or should I stick to something like Dogecoin?
I am a meat Popsicle
Hello, I do not know how active this topic is and I am looking for some help, I have tried two different ways now to mine this coin without success. I tried GUIMiner Script(Gui for CGMiner), which shows mine cards mining but gives me nothing but invalid/stale shares. I tried the TIX Miner and it shows all my cards mining away but the pool does not show my cards mining on the pool. I verified the username and password. The pool shows my hashrate when I use GUIMiner(CGMiner gui interface) but the pool does not show any activity for me when I am using the TIX Miner. I am using a 7970, a 7770, and a 7870 for a total of 1.3Mh/s I have mined many other types of scrypt based coins with GuiMiner Script without any problems, this is the first coin to give me so much headache.

Gotta use the TIX miner and the correct n settings. This is Scrypt-Jane, not Scrypt like Litecoin

Hello, yes I did some reading and realized this the only reason I listed GUIMiner as the pool will show it, but when I use TIX Miner and put the pool address in with Port and my worker name and password, the TIX miner appears to be running but i see nothing on the pool to indicate it is doing anything. The  miner reports blocks found and hashrates and what the current block is ect. but the pool does not give me any indication that anything is happening shows my worker as inactive.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Hello, I do not know how active this topic is and I am looking for some help, I have tried two different ways now to mine this coin without success. I tried GUIMiner Script(Gui for CGMiner), which shows mine cards mining but gives me nothing but invalid/stale shares. I tried the TIX Miner and it shows all my cards mining away but the pool does not show my cards mining on the pool. I verified the username and password. The pool shows my hashrate when I use GUIMiner(CGMiner gui interface) but the pool does not show any activity for me when I am using the TIX Miner. I am using a 7970, a 7770, and a 7870 for a total of 1.3Mh/s I have mined many other types of scrypt based coins with GuiMiner Script without any problems, this is the first coin to give me so much headache.

Gotta use the TIX miner and the correct n settings. This is Scrypt-Jane, not Scrypt like Litecoin
I am a meat Popsicle
Len
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Activity: 2
Hi, where can I find a working block explorer?
legendary
TIX is on the CNY (Chinese Yuan) market now. Has been for a while, not sure how I missed this one

http://bter.com/trade/tix_cny
Activity: 91
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Is there a way to do cpu cloud mining with script-jane? And is it profitable? I see some guys with 5,000 khs in the pool...
I would like to know the answer to this as well.

It would be very helpful to get a cpu mining guide for TIX as well.  I have been searching for quite some time and all the scrypt-jane coin threads are filled with info on how to mine with your gpus but there isn't a ton of info on cpu mining. If someone can spell it out for me or point me in the direction and a good step by step guide I will send you some TIX when I get it up and running. 

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 260
Is there a way to do cpu cloud mining with script-jane? And is it profitable? I see some guys with 5,000 khs in the pool...
Activity: 77
I'm getting 105 Kh/s but the pool is only reporting 20 Kh/s.. what's with that?
legendary
Back above $5 million market cap. Not really any sell walls to keep going either
legendary
Activity: 16
C'mon someone kill the 300 wall!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Can you guys post your card and your khashes you're getting? Wanted to compare speeds and results. I am getting 110 kh/s with 2 7950's...
Activity: 16
Just got 19 LTC worth. Let's go to 400 guys!
legendary
There's a lot of strong buy support building even at this price. Looks like it's going to keep going up for a while
legendary
TIX is about to pass $5 million again. How high will we go this time? Last time it was over $6 million market cap when we started at only $60k - This time we are starting at $1.6 million so the sky is the limit on this one!
legendary

how can they have a hashrate so high? gpu how many do they have?

Botnets possibly. It's scrypt-jane
Pages:
Jump to: