Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap - page 4. (Read 6419 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Good use of the technology in a vital area. Keep up the good work, guys, and I look forward to seeing the development.
Activity: 164
They stated they would release tokens once they have been listed on an exchange which they haven't yet.  This isn't the first time this has been done this way with similar delays.  What token suffered a major devaluation when releaed that had a simlar arrangement but wasn't due to the overall market being sour?
Activity: 188
Horrible? How many Ico’s reach their hardcap these days? Have deals in place? Are locked and loaded for a flying start? Guess crypto is not for you. You seem to have a hard time dealing with your speculative decisions. FarmaTrust did the best they could given the circumstances. My ETH invested in FTT months ago was safer than to ride it out in the market.
Activity: 112
I already told you I don't like it, yet it is a given fact to deal with. The proces could have been more streamlined if all went as planned, unfortunately some things are out of our hands and bit. If we knew this earlier, we could have adressed it, unfortunately we didn't knew at that time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I got my FTT through a primablock pool, any idea when I will be able to get my tokens or will they be auto distributed. Or is this out of your hands and up to the pool creator

Once we unlock, the pool creator can release them to all recipients of the pool
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I got my FTT through a primablock pool, any idea when I will be able to get my tokens or will they be auto distributed. Or is this out of your hands and up to the pool creator
Activity: 252
the mean is waiting farmatrust token hand out soon?
I have invested 12ETH in projects through a fund organization in China before,but They never told me about any project developments again.
When the time comes, I will contact this China daitou generation of investment fund organization to get the tokens?
have you verified your address on the contract? As it often not shows directly, this would force it
copper member
Activity: 140
Supply chain in Health is critical. Medicine often needs to be kept at certain temperatures and security is an issue.
Activity: 40
Zoi utilises blockchain technology to capture and create an immutable record of product data across multiple differing supply chain systems, ensuring transparency and compliance at each stage
Looking for some help I’ve transferred my tokens to a FTT wallet erc20 that was ysetday but I still have nothing in the wallet, can anybody help?
Activity: 252
all token sales are double checked, as we use a third party. Private sales etc. are being taken care of as some still have to claim their tokens. Funds and other business investments are being finalized etc.
its not just hit export have an accountant take a look and be done
Activity: 224
Lol ye, in regards of Binance, putting out at minimum 10% of the total raise towards such an exchange, would just be a devastating abuse of the funds. This does however not exclude them in the future, as I have mentioned before, there is a time for everything, but in current time, without a product or any other use to the token, it would just be a full blown negative experience
Activity: 24
The FarmaTrust ICO is now officially over. 

The project team would like to thank the many contributors who have made this ICO a success. 

Now, our attention turns 100% towards delivering on our project goals and creating an ecosystem that allows for genuine pharmaceuticals to be individually identified, tracked and traced during transit, and ultimately, confirmed as genuine products by the end consumer.
Activity: 70
 FarmaTrust has developed its solution based on blockchain for many reasons but it is the immutability of the record which is created on blockchain which makes this platform the ideal vehicle for regulatory and audit purposes, as well as its ability to transcend borders for the purpose of sharing both data and processes which makes it the ideal vehicle for a project of this nature.
Activity: 119
Nobody bothers with doing the bare minimum, as in scrolling up a bit. Telegram has seriously made me understand how President Trump happened.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Greetings, guys.
The plan will be successful. Consistent website, faultless activity.

thank you Clay!

We are almost closing the ICO , so for those interested, now is the time to move
Activity: 322
I'm sending some funds to the Farmatrust address from my MEW but I'm receiving the message "Taking to long" and nothing is sent. Is there any problem ? Maybe I need to insert some GAS ?
could be this a good gas amount ? I don't understand why it takes so long
where can I check the total amount raised so far..  or is what I can see in dashboard already the total raised?
in my dashboard I can see that during 2 stages a total of about 235k USD have been collected so far. Can you give a rough estimate of the total collected so far please?
Activity: 322
Maybe you can send this onto marketing, 3 million from VC was a great boost to moral last week but being linked or name checked  on this type of article would be equally as valuable in my opinion.
Also there was another pharmaceutical story on coindesk today 3rd one in about 3 weeks & again sadly not a mention of farmatrust anywhere, I did retweet it did you see it ?
Pages:
Jump to: