Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 3389 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 2
don’t think so, i’m not much of a traveler. i am a man of simple pleasures, myself
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
haha I got you. anyways, hoping to see you guys one day

You almost certainly will then — there’s a chance we’ll actually do the Q&A but most importantly you can even meet the team on some of the crypto events this year! Thank God people don’t hesitate to hold those pretty constantly.
haha I got you. anyways, hoping to see you guys one day
Telegram ICO — the most ambitious token sale targeted at $2.5 billion. The company has presented a document listing the potential hazards for investors. We have picked up the main ones:

1) Uncertain regulation.
2) Government and private actions.
3) Development and launch of TON (Telegram Open Network).
4) Integrating TON and Telegram.
5) Issuer and use of funds.
6) Blockchain and crypto might never catch on.

Another risk — if the Telegram app is removed from Apple Store and Google Play. As underlined by our CEO Eduard Gurinovich, there's no court in the world which can help to get back the audience.

Read the full article at: https://goo.gl/yyAycD
i just think it’ll make life a little easier for you if you wouldn’t have to answer the same questions here or your telegram. i’m getting tired of that myself

There’s nothing to worry about — we’ve got a few people who specialize in doing exactly that, answering people’s questions. So no easy life for them Sad
i just think it’ll make life a little easier for you if you wouldn’t have to answer the same questions here or your telegram. i’m getting tired of that myself
hey guys. you planning on having any kind of online Q&A? there’s a lot of options to choose from if you want to meet your public

Hey! Not this instant, no. But we appreciate the idea! Maybe sometime later
hey guys. you planning on having any kind of online Q&A? there’s a lot of options to choose from if you want to meet your public
what % do I get? Is it lifelong?

It will be announced further on. Keep an eye on the news!
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
what % do I get? Is it lifelong?
why do you think people are willing to have their personal data sold to someone else? if I got it right, that's what you're gonna do

All personal data is encrypted. It's not connected to you as a person. Basically.

how am I gonna know that my info doesn't get into the wrong hands?

For a user it only means that he is going to get highly personalized and more accurate offers. No one is going to use your data against you — there's just no way to get past the encryption. No wrong hands here too.

we'll see about that Cheesy

Just wait until it's ready — we promise there's no hidden catch. The platform is only designed for your convenience.

Can you guarantee that? I mean, except just promising. Promises are not enough, since we even see data being sold by major companies, although their prosecuted for that.

Blockchain doesn't allow anything unauthorized to happen; this is one of the reasons we need it.
Only a user can decide which part of his data is up for sale and to the extent that he feels comfortable about.
But most importantly, he gets a certain % from the deal for it. It's a win-win model, no doubt.
Activity: 123
why do you think people are willing to have their personal data sold to someone else? if I got it right, that's what you're gonna do

All personal data is encrypted. It's not connected to you as a person. Basically.

For a user it only means that he is going to get highly personalized and more accurate offers. No one is going to use your data against you — there's just no way to get past the encryption. No wrong hands here too.

Just wait until it's ready — we promise there's no hidden catch. The platform is only designed for your convenience.

Can you guarantee that? I mean, except just promising. Promises are not enough, since we even see data being sold by major companies, although their prosecuted for that.

Activity: 41

which phase of the road map are you now?

We're less than a month from the ICO! The presale is already running, so don't hesitate to join the Whitelist (:
Activity: 33
which phase of the road map are you now?
Pages:
Jump to: