Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 3389 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Merit me or don't.
Bit confused to how the cashflow works. I'm assuming advertising revenue is the sole incomings?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
A link would be nice

Here you go, sir — mytc.io. Don't forget to join our Telegram channel as well — @mytimecoin_en
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
A link would be nice
I mean how soon

It starts in a month, on March 24th. This info is all over our website, check it out (:
I mean how soon
Hello team. what's the status of your ICO?

Hello to you too! What do you mean?
Hello team. what's the status of your ICO?
Honestly, I don't quite understand how it works. Can you help me? How can I earn with it?

Sure we can. Look: we strike a deal with a service — any kind, really, let's take Uber for example. Next time you open the app, it offers you to sign a smart contract (which you presumably agree to). So when you order a taxi our platform registers the duration of your trip and transfers you our cryptocurrency - MYTC - which you can spend in every other service we are partners with. It's a global loyalty program and a way for you to monetize the time you would've spent anyway. These are the basics, in short.
hmm ... that is, you will pay me for the fact that I'm going in the Uber ??

Correct. Even more so, you could potentially get additional crypto if the driver is taking his time. All conditions are up to the service and yourself, of course. We offer the instrument (:
please explain one thing. i found 2 different names for your currency - MTT and MYTC. are they related? which one does what?

They're related to the point that 1 MYTC is basically 60 MTT. You'll be able to exchange the latter for the former when the platform is up and running. It's just that the tokens (MTT) are for sale. On the token sale. And MYTC is the actual cryptocurrency inside mytime. No reason for confusion here (:

was also wondering bout that. must have skipped that part lol so obvious

That's okay, please do ask if something else is unclear

you guys are NUCLEAR
i looked through the whitepaper once again and everything seems understandable at very least. that's a great concept you got, hope you implement it well too

Thank you! We're working on that, have no doubt
Activity: 84
Honestly, I don't quite understand how it works. Can you help me? How can I earn with it?

Sure we can. Look: we strike a deal with a service — any kind, really, let's take Uber for example. Next time you open the app, it offers you to sign a smart contract (which you presumably agree to). So when you order a taxi our platform registers the duration of your trip and transfers you our cryptocurrency - MYTC - which you can spend in every other service we are partners with. It's a global loyalty program and a way for you to monetize the time you would've spent anyway. These are the basics, in short.
hmm ... that is, you will pay me for the fact that I'm going in the Uber ??
Activity: 115
please explain one thing. i found 2 different names for your currency - MTT and MYTC. are they related? which one does what?

They're related to the point that 1 MYTC is basically 60 MTT. You'll be able to exchange the latter for the former when the platform is up and running. It's just that the tokens (MTT) are for sale. On the token sale. And MYTC is the actual cryptocurrency inside mytime. No reason for confusion here (:

you guys are NUCLEAR
i looked through the whitepaper once again and everything seems understandable at very least. that's a great concept you got, hope you implement it well too

Activity: 115

Activity: 74
Merit: 2
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
hey team, what's your current status? any updates?

Hello! We're in the midst of development right now, so there's no public announcements to be made just yet. Anything you want to know in particular?

i'm still waiting for that bounty Cheesy
other than that i'm just curious where you guys are at with the project, so consider me a sympathizer

If you're looking for any kind of updates, just follow our media — we display the news there as soon as it's ready for you.

sure, i'm all ears

Hello! We're in the midst of development right now, so there's no public announcements to be made just yet. Anything you want to know in particular?

other than that i'm just curious where you guys are at with the project, so consider me a sympathizer

If you're looking for any kind of updates, just follow our media — we display the news there as soon as it's ready for you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: