Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 3389 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Hello. not a very intriguing quiestion for you i suppose but is there any info as to when your ICO will end? i'm trying to plan my investments lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
hey dev. been waiting to ask that - what's your opinion on your competitors? do you consider any startups as such?

Sure, the market is big enough already to pick out a few projects with similar approach. Although, there are no particular companies that are trying to achieve what we are.

what about BitClave? their ICO was a big success

Yes, we've been following them for a while! Great project, big future. But it's different from our platform, all in all. Will be great to see them achieve a lot, but we have our own way.

cool! nice to see startups support each other

Ain't it the way it's supposed to be? (:
Activity: 38
hey dev. been waiting to ask that - what's your opinion on your competitors? do you consider any startups as such?

Sure, the market is big enough already to pick out a few projects with similar approach. Although, there are no particular companies that are trying to achieve what we are.

Yes, we've been following them for a while! Great project, big future. But it's different from our platform, all in all. Will be great to see them achieve a lot, but we have our own way.

cool! nice to see startups support each other

Like your facebook page, a lot of stuff going on there. Your IR guy is right about the blockchain in the latest interview.

Thanks! We'll tell him (:

Any more articles on the way?

Sure. We're getting closer to the sale, so these things are getting more frequent. You can definitely expect one from our CEO in a few days!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Like your facebook page, a lot of stuff going on there. Your IR guy is right about the blockchain in the latest interview.

Any more articles on the way?

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
hello team! what do you think of BTC being down?

Good day, sir. We think about our platform, mostly.
Jokes aside, it's nothing new or special. Bitcoin does that practically every year around this time, so there's nothing to worry about. Hope you didn't get rid of your savings!

well no. it's a lot of fun watching people panic tho
just curious if it's bugging you and/or other startups

Well, we have enough experienced people to not let anything like panic spread around the office.

well no  doubts about your team, you guys look like pros to me <3.  that's a nice project you got there, would be a shame if something broke it
best luck

Sure it would! Not going to happen, though. Thanks for the support (=
Activity: 115

Jokes aside, it's nothing new or special. Bitcoin does that practically every year around this time, so there's nothing to worry about. Hope you didn't get rid of your savings!

Well, we have enough experienced people to not let anything like panic spread around the office.

well no  doubts about your team, you guys look like pros to me <3.  that's a nice project you got there, would be a shame if something broke it
best luck

any news on the bounty? ico is pretty soon i reckon

Not yet, we're figuring it out. Expect them really soon, though!

nice. i hope we get that some time in february. airdrop as well, maybe?

As much as we wish to provide you with more info, we just can't yet. But we will — keep your eyes on our media.

got it okay. already follow you

Thank you! Stay with us and boast about it later. We're almost ready to sell out and go mainstream here.
Activity: 74
Merit: 2

As much as we wish to provide you with more info, we just can't yet. But we will — keep your eyes on our media.

got it okay. already follow you

Pages:
Jump to: