Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 3389 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
you r up on any listings already?

Course we are! Most of the bigger ones for sure.

nice to know. which would those be exactly?

You name it. Easier to check out those we're not up on.

okay i'm sorta convinced. looked you up at a few i know
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

You name it. Easier to check out those we're not up on.

Hi guys! Mytime seems interesting!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Mytime SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/d283307c-30e0-4dde-be83-fbe944c6cdaa

Hey, thanks for the link! We believe we're doing quite alright for now, to be honest. There's no chance we can deliver the product itself or all the documentation to get a higher rating now that we don't actually have those yet Cheesy So when the time comes, we're sure it'll be even better.
Activity: 84
Hi guys! Mytime seems interesting!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Mytime SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/d283307c-30e0-4dde-be83-fbe944c6cdaa
oh i did that already okay

Also, join our Telegram channel to never miss important stuff again — https://t.me/mytimecoin_en
Activity: 113
oh i did that already okay
is there a presale already?

Hey! There is, in fact. Join the Whitelist on https://mytc.io to take part
is there a presale already?
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
where/when?

We'll continue making announces through our media. Maybe a post here as well
where/when?
february ending and still no news about your partners?

Sorry to keep you waiting, the news is closer then you think!
february ending and still no news about your partners?
Honestly, I don't quite understand how it works. Can you help me? How can I earn with it?

Sure we can. Look: we strike a deal with a service — any kind, really, let's take Uber for example. Next time you open the app, it offers you to sign a smart contract (which you presumably agree to). So when you order a taxi our platform registers the duration of your trip and transfers you our cryptocurrency - MYTC - which you can spend in every other service we are partners with. It's a global loyalty program and a way for you to monetize the time you would've spent anyway. These are the basics, in short.
hmm ... that is, you will pay me for the fact that I'm going in the Uber ??

Correct. Even more so, you could potentially get additional crypto if the driver is taking his time. All conditions are up to the service and yourself, of course. We offer the instrument (:
Why it is profitably for you (platform)?

The answer to your question is a couple posts above (:
We'll charge a small comission for the transactions on the marketplace, additionally.
Activity: 84
Honestly, I don't quite understand how it works. Can you help me? How can I earn with it?

Sure we can. Look: we strike a deal with a service — any kind, really, let's take Uber for example. Next time you open the app, it offers you to sign a smart contract (which you presumably agree to). So when you order a taxi our platform registers the duration of your trip and transfers you our cryptocurrency - MYTC - which you can spend in every other service we are partners with. It's a global loyalty program and a way for you to monetize the time you would've spent anyway. These are the basics, in short.
hmm ... that is, you will pay me for the fact that I'm going in the Uber ??

Correct. Even more so, you could potentially get additional crypto if the driver is taking his time. All conditions are up to the service and yourself, of course. We offer the instrument (:
Why it is profitably for you (platform)?
You're nice, thx. loving the project so far
Bit confused to how the cashflow works. I'm assuming advertising revenue is the sole incomings?

Not exactly. Companies will buy MYTC to pay it out to users, for instance. Then there's the Data Marketplace where user data is subject to trade between all the participants. We will also issue a retail debit card that interacts with your MYTC balance as if you were spending conventional dollars. So we're good on that, the rest is on you.
Pages:
Jump to: