Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 3389 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
hey team, what's your current status? any updates?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Honestly, I don't quite understand how it works. Can you help me? How can I earn with it?
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
Based on my understanding of this project, the platform will track and record user activity on an application or other service products based on their online duration. And the data will be stored in the blockchain then users will get rewarded in the form of cryptocurrency, MYTC, cryptocurrency issued by this platform. If true, then this project actually has an interesting concept, Awaited its development, hopefully there is a demo version that can be tried.

Your understanding is quite accurate! But we're a little bigger than just that — there's a lot of fun with the data itself which will be subject to sale on the B2B-marketplace we're also building. Join us on Facebook, there's a ton of insights on the project posted daily.
Sounds great then. Well, it would be nice to follow. Sure, I am following official Mytime facebook account.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Based on my understanding of this project, the platform will track and record user activity on an application or other service products based on their online duration. And the data will be stored in the blockchain then users will get rewarded in the form of cryptocurrency, MYTC, cryptocurrency issued by this platform. If true, then this project actually has an interesting concept, Awaited its development, hopefully there is a demo version that can be tried.

Your understanding is quite accurate! But we're a little bigger than just that — there's a lot of fun with the data itself which will be subject to sale on the B2B-marketplace we're also building. Join us on Facebook, there's a ton of insights on the project posted daily.
What do you do if you don’t reach the soft cap? Do you think it’s possible?

You have to have certain doubts when you go into the market, but no. We don’t think that will be the case

Hmm any reasons? Or just a lot of confidence?

Confidence is usually backed by knowledge, otherwise it’s foolish. Let us assure you we have no fools amongst us Cheesy

What knowledge is that lol

Well, we’ve got a team of highly qualified experts and an idea to outshine them all. Not to say we’ve got a working prototype and enough investment to continue for now. Even all that makes mytime bound to succeed, so don’t let the sheer confidence distract you (:

Consider me assured and undistracted then

Good! You’ve been considered a future investor then as well. Hopefully (:
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
Activity: 41

You have to have certain doubts when you go into the market, but no. We don’t think that will be the case

Confidence is usually backed by knowledge, otherwise it’s foolish. Let us assure you we have no fools amongst us Cheesy

Well, we’ve got a team of highly qualified experts and an idea to outshine them all. Not to say we’ve got a working prototype and enough investment to continue for now. Even all that makes mytime bound to succeed, so don’t let the sheer confidence distract you (:

Consider me assured and undistracted then

Activity: 74
Merit: 2
did that, okay
what am i to expect if i joined the white list? and when? there has been no letter whatsoever

There will be, please wait! And DM us your e-mail just to be sure.
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
what am i to expect if i joined the white list? and when? there has been no letter whatsoever
Activity: 67
Will do ! haha
Hello. not a very intriguing quiestion for you i suppose but is there any info as to when your ICO will end? i'm trying to plan my investments lol

Hey there! Yup, we've got a date now (don't get any ideas) — the token sale ends on May 24th, exactly two months from the start.

Nicccccce, works for me. Thanks dev!!

You're welcome and spread the word, will ya?
Activity: 67
Hello. not a very intriguing quiestion for you i suppose but is there any info as to when your ICO will end? i'm trying to plan my investments lol

Hey there! Yup, we've got a date now (don't get any ideas) — the token sale ends on May 24th, exactly two months from the start.

Nicccccce, works for me. Thanks dev!!

Pages:
Jump to: