Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 7. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Who wants all my ecom for 550$?I have 1.2eth worth + aidrop? Pm me if interested. No scam, just need the money and i can't wait the listing 😓

And the big Dump starts this will hit exchange lower then ico
Who wants all my ecom for 550$?I have 1.2eth worth + aidrop? Pm me if interested. No scam, just need the money and i can't wait the listing 😓

And the dump starts
hi do you get the airdrop if you leave your tokens on the omnitude website ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Ecommcerce blockchain is a great idea but commerce requires almost unlimited capacity. Difficult to tell whether blockchain will be able to do it one day.
Activity: 18
I expect good luck for the plan! Very nice results, cognitive vision, extraordinary results!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
As I understand correctly, Omnitude token was already listed on Idex, but  the tokens are still locked. So I look forward to the start of trading.
But I hope that the team will add tokens to a more popular exchange. Now the red market and without a good exchange, we can get losses.
Violettochka, I hope so too, but on the red market listing on top exchange like Binance may remain a minor event, unfortunately.
But if the token is added to Binance, then we will have more chances to make a profit. In all other cases, we will receive losses.
Activity: 168
Activity: 154
one of the things about this projects is it has a lot of small investors. Would you rather the team spend more time on airdrops and kyc or actually making the project move forward, new partnerships etc? We will get our tokens, they arent unlocked so dont worry about it let them take the time they need
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
, i have purchased tokens in the presale, how can I get the air drop tokens? Will these be automatically transferred to my mew address?
I think, you should communicate with Omnitude manager in its Telegram group  https://t.me/Omnitudechat or maybe there https://t.me/OmnitudeBounty
Activity: 124
, i have purchased tokens in the presale, how can I get the air drop tokens? Will these be automatically transferred to my mew address?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
As I understand correctly, Omnitude token was already listed on Idex, but  the tokens are still locked. So I look forward to the start of trading.
But I hope that the team will add tokens to a more popular exchange. Now the red market and without a good exchange, we can get losses.
Violettochka, I hope so too, but on the red market listing on top exchange like Binance may remain a minor event, unfortunately.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The team plans to conduct another bounty program or aidrop? I think it would be a good solution that would increase interest in the project.
Activity: 80
Got an email today saying there has been some activity on my account but I have not logged in. I can’t get to my laptop as I am away for the weekend. Can you give me the email address of your security personnel?

There was a bug in the system sending old emails out, you can always email support@omnitude(dot)tech if needed.

Does this project have a bounty program?
We did but its not closed.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Now it doesn't seem to exist, and the project has already completed the ICO plan. What we have to do now is to wait for their implementation.
Activity: 98
Activity: 130
Will the tokens reserved for the foundation be released to the open market? What is the plan for all of those
Are they able to be sold for additional funding? If so, are they capped to be sold at a minimum  of $0.46 per coin
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Through the crowdfunding method, the Omnitude Foundation raised funds for early ECOM publishing, and for the development and launch of the ecosystem of Oneness.
Activity: 154
Got an email today saying there has been some activity on my account but I have not logged in. I can’t get to my laptop as I am away for the weekend. Can you give me the email address of your security personnel?
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
is the desire for integration of the block between enterprise system by omnitude , its amazing
Activity: 105
if they fail to see why we shouldn't list now. If its so hard to comprehend omnitude is doing whatever they think its necessary to protect business and its investors. Then they are fool. Dont listen to those "investors". As a organization they should do whatevet they think whats best for them. Not to please whiners.
Pages:
Jump to: