Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 6. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Regarding sponsor nodes, do we have to formally state our intent regarding having one, and that gets factored in with amount and time the tokens were purchased... or does anyone who cracked 20k get contacted chronologically?

We will be in touch with anyone who has 20k and thus is eligible so you dont have to do anything right now Smiley

Is 20k as a requirement for masternodes already set in stone or is it possible that it will be changed?
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Regarding sponsor nodes, do we have to formally state our intent regarding having one, and that gets factored in with amount and time the tokens were purchased... or does anyone who cracked 20k get contacted chronologically?

We will be in touch with anyone who has 20k and thus is eligible so you dont have to do anything right now Smiley
Activity: 168
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Ordinary things are more and more immersed in the crypt. Now there are so many interesting projects and so many idea with the application of modern principles of doing business, which can be confused. And so I recently got acquainted with the platform Omnitude an impressive level and approach of the team, as well as global plans written in white paper. It is evident that the project is developing, a lot of talks about it, we will see what will come of it. A very generous bounty program, do not miss the moment to make money for your future.
Activity: 44
What is the team doing now?
This is the worst ICO project ever, and the worst team ever. Forgive me for being direct
 Angry Angry Angry

Hi Jam Mo,

This is a baseless comment. The team are hard at work, have achieved more real life partnerships than any other ICO, and are making sure that things are in place to make omnitude a long term success, not simply release the tokens into a bear market to satisfy a few people who have a desperate desire to sell at any cost.

Thanks.
Activity: 44
Who wants all my ecom for 550$?I have 1.2eth worth + aidrop? Pm me if interested. No scam, just need the money and i can't wait the listing 😓

And the dump starts

So, if you've been with us for any length of time, you'd know the tokens are locked. Please wait till we are on exchanges if you wish to sell.
Activity: 105
What is the team doing now?
This is the worst ICO project ever, and the worst team ever. Forgive me for being direct
 Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 146
I can't transfer omnitude tokens to my other wallet, are tokens locked now?
me too....my tokens are still with Omnitude is this normal ?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Final close date is 06/07/18 for any corrections. 
I understand correctly that the tokens for the bounty campaign will be distributed next week?

I hope they will distribute the token on time, and where they will list the token? or the token has been listed in exchanges?
Activity: 132
i can understand why a long negotiation period with a VC firm could put investors on edge, the firm may know how much captial Omni has raised, it is business. if the firm thinks why can hold out and get a better deal based on company financals, that is concerning to intial investors
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Final close date is 06/07/18 for any corrections. 
I understand correctly that the tokens for the bounty campaign will be distributed next week?
Activity: 1
Omnitude will be using DPBFT (Delegated Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance consensus algorithm) and its derived from Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance. Some advantages offered by omnitude consensus algorithm are immediate settlement of the transaction, a high transaction rate, and high scalability.
Current blockchain technologies like BTC are based on PoW consensus algorithm which is slow, support few transactions per second and has scalability issue.
Activity: 31
I can't transfer omnitude tokens to my other wallet, are tokens locked now?
Activity: 83
I think maybe there is some confusion about the time line because in the off topic CryptoCoinNinja stated that the tokens would not be unlocked until Q4 or even Q1. I have no concern because I am planning for long term. But that might be causing some issues
Activity: 210
Can some admins shine a light on merchandise , when can we except them , and how do we claim them .. ? Ty
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I agree! It's been 3 months since ICO, it's very long, market has a big volatility, and now market has gone down, and I wanted to sell some of my investment.
Activity: 80
Who wants all my ecom for 550$?I have 1.2eth worth + aidrop? Pm me if interested. No scam, just need the money and i can't wait the listing 😓

And the big Dump starts this will hit exchange lower then ico

It might start a bit below ICO price (depends on what you consider ICO price) under current market conditions but in a few months the price will stabilize where it belongs. It is never wise to sell right after listing. Upcoming bull market would certainly help.  Wink
The bull market will not be soon, and the price may fall 2-10 times. You have to be realistic, cryptocurrencies are a very volatile and high-risk investment.

We've not released the token yet, please avoid wild speculation with nothing to back it up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

It might start a bit below ICO price (depends on what you consider ICO price) under current market conditions but in a few months the price will stabilize where it belongs. It is never wise to sell right after listing. Upcoming bull market would certainly help.  Wink
The bull market will not be soon, and the price may fall 2-10 times. You have to be realistic, cryptocurrencies are a very volatile and high-risk investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Activity: 39
The plan is very nice and if you really thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool!
Pages:
Jump to: