Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 8. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
A good project. I believe it will thrive in the future:
Tbh, even in this shitty market there are some icos which are growing. Omnitude will do the same when it launches, we just need a good centralized exchange to bring the volume 👍
Activity: 146
can I just leave my coin with omnitude or do I have to move them out?
WHat do you mean? I guess don't transferring them to your wallet and keeping them 'in' your dashboard? Yeah, that's no problem.

thanks for you help at last...
Activity: 168
I like your thinking! ;-) should we all make a pact? Like there’s only a few thousand of us... we could make this the strongest Token out there! :-)
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
As I understand correctly, Omnitude token was already listed on Idex, but  the tokens are still locked. So I look forward to the start of trading.
But I hope that the team will add tokens to a more popular exchange. Now the red market and without a good exchange, we can get losses.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
I love how they used the idea of Proof of interactions as a sort of baseline on how to counteract fraud transactions. They can look at any transaction, seeing when it was made between the two parties is there the previous history from that one party and also identify whether or not one party is a reliable client or not via this way. Now that is the best way to utilise blockchain tech to your advantage!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
As I understand correctly, Omnitude token was already listed on Idex, but  the tokens are still locked. So I look forward to the start of trading.
Activity: 17
I wish this idea will be prosperous.
Good website, seamless job, percipient design!
Activity: 97
WHat do you mean? I guess don't transferring them to your wallet and keeping them 'in' your dashboard? Yeah, that's no problem.
Activity: 146
copper member
Activity: 123
Very interesting project and strong team. Good luck.
Activity: 34
I have checked all the points of your idea and everything is actually very nice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
is this project still active or developer left after ico?  Undecided
To my mind, the Omnitude project is lively, just have a look at Telegram groups. Nice news about exchanges at the end of June, what are they?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
is this project still active or developer left after ico?  Undecided
Activity: 1
Hello dev, when the token will be listed in exchanges, any announcement about this? and how many fund raised after the end of ico?
Listing is planned for Q2(end june). However, we are considering to push back for a few weeks max due to market conditions. Please visit our telegram channel as we are indeed more active in there.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, when the token will be listed in exchanges, any announcement about this? and how many fund raised after the end of ico?
Activity: 25
Good morning, fellows! I hope your business runs happily!
Absorbing activity, unblemished website.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
guys, what about the answers to the questions? manager here? Unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my question about exchanges and partners
Activity: 91
Hello, I have purchased tokens and done my kyc it got approved I clicked claim tokens but I still havent received my tokens for 10 days or so.
Activity: 642
Merit: 12
RiveMont
Hello. I don't have stakes in the last 2 weeks. When will be calculated signature campaign stakes for 19-20 weeks?
Activity: 91
Why centralized exchange? Decentralized is always better ✌️
Pages:
Jump to: