Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 4. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
My question is do I have to do anything to get my token value when the tokens are out, the number of tokens are already claimed and on my trezor. how about the airdrop? Will it be automatically put in the wallet? Support says I have to claim them on .tech but i am not so sure.
i've spent 2 days trying to get on .tech and can't. nothing changed on my end pw still the same, but not sending me reset link either.
copper member
Activity: 51
I like the team resumes and the concept is interesting. I will be watching this one.
Activity: 84
tech question but important.  i no longer can use my pw on omnitude.tech, they send me a reset link, but my email is not receiving it and i've trouble-shooted (shot?) until I'm blue in the face with support and my ISP.
Activity: 127
If you bought during the williams promotion you are eligible for some merchandise, some people filled in the form the first time around, and they've got the merch, this is so people who didnt fill the form, can do so and qualify for the merchandise.
Activity: 22
Any update on my free clothes after form wasnt filled out and any new partnerships or is that being saved for launch on usb exchange?Huh
Activity: 148
Assuming 74 million is the total supply and not the circulating supply ?
Activity: 105
In this current market there's too much fear and uncertainty even though the sentiment is good now it can all change and can have a negative affect even on good projects but again investors decide on the price and some think its smart to sell a loss to go into a more hyped project thats just the nature of this space. Can't wait till that all changes!
Activity: 210
It stated that u contacted those that would recieve the williams promo gear, but i haven't heared of u still. Do i just need to wait or do i need to start contacting someone??
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Did the team say when the tokens will be issued for the bounty campaign? I'm starting to worry about the long token distribution.

Based on the pinned message on their official telegram channel they will distribute bounty tokens after ECOM is listed on exchange which is expected at the end of July, they don't want the token to get dump once it listed that's why they delay the bounty distribution.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I see that question so many times, but I can't find answer. Can I claim my tokens using my ledger nano or does it have to be using MEW?
Activity: 112
I heard that the burnt tokens/ unsold tokens will be distributed to ico investors, I haven’t seen anything extra In my wallet! Have they been distributed yet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
It's not the case of being transparant, it is more of showing that the project is moving. If you indeed say you hire new staff, build the platform, work with partners.. Why don't you post a medium update now and then? It is a small effort but really, it would remove all of the when and how questions in this Telegram and comfort a lot of investors. Because I think one think we can agree on is that many people are eager to know a lot more.

hey, thanks for the suggestions. We regularly update our telegram with info and have monthly updates in our announcement channel - https://t.me/omnitude, unfortunately, partnerships and creation of an ecosystem takes more than mere days/weeks and when we have info we will post it but we do not want to announce announcements.  Stay tuned for more info as soon as its avalible.

Thanks for the feedback, we will follow news, I think if the project comes out in the growing market, we will make a lot of XXX.
Is token locked?
The token will be blocked until the market becomes stable. It will be unlocked at the same time as the listing on the exchanges. Unfortunately, there is no accurate information about the terms.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
It's not the case of being transparant, it is more of showing that the project is moving. If you indeed say you hire new staff, build the platform, work with partners.. Why don't you post a medium update now and then? It is a small effort but really, it would remove all of the when and how questions in this Telegram and comfort a lot of investors. Because I think one think we can agree on is that many people are eager to know a lot more.

hey, thanks for the suggestions. We regularly update our telegram with info and have monthly updates in our announcement channel - https://t.me/omnitude, unfortunately, partnerships and creation of an ecosystem takes more than mere days/weeks and when we have info we will post it but we do not want to announce announcements.  Stay tuned for more info as soon as its avalible.

Thanks for the feedback, we will follow news, I think if the project comes out in the growing market, we will make a lot of XXX.
Is token locked?
Activity: 82
there is nothing to worry about, from a business point of view lots of decisions that have been made lately have been really sound and financially wise, its just people can be impatient and we get that, but its not enough to change course for.
Activity: 80

Activity: 74
Activity: 83
Walmart are actually outsourcing another Blockchain based project (that shall remain nameless) for another aspect of their work so I do not see a reason why they would not want to outsource the ecommerce aspect as well. Big companies always outsource if they see efficiency gains in doing so.
Activity: 98
. Quarkchain, Pundi X, all remain relative even ina bear market but you want to be the highest gain. When the bull market comes back, we should advertise hard and then release on binance and take off like a rocket. Let’s be the highest rocket to the moon for ICOs ever. X50 our the gate. That’s how you get noticed
Once you stay above ico price then you want your idea of steady growth
But in the beginning you want to pump up lose steam while still sitting well above ico price and then steady growth
Activity: 210
I dont know about you guys, but I would like to thank the admins for the job they do particularly answering some questions for 100th time without even showing a slight note of irritation. Keep it up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Did the team say when the tokens will be issued for the bounty campaign? I'm starting to worry about the long token distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: