Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 5. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I envisage fourth generation Blockchain, a wallet linked to your Telegram account that’s automatically deducts crypto tokens for Q’s such as when .. token unlock, moon, exchange listing, binance, Lambo etc etc
Activity: 119
With regards to MN, it goes on purchase history, so if you think you might be in the first 100 or so (this is an estimate) then you should expect an email about how to proceed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
There is no fixed deadline as you'd imagine with negotiations like this, but we're aiming to wrap it up as quickly as possible while maintaining the quality of the negotiating.

A lot of time passed after ico.
On good exchanges, listing is very expensive, for many projects this is a big problem.
We are waiting for Binance Wink

First listing is always a bit tricky. The team always consider accessibility for traders (investors), reliability of the exchange, and possible contingency scenarios. Some project chose very convenient way - listing at one centralized and one decentralized exchange at once leaving traders to make their decisions. I wish a strong hand for Omnitude team in listing negotiations.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
There is no fixed deadline as you'd imagine with negotiations like this, but we're aiming to wrap it up as quickly as possible while maintaining the quality of the negotiating.

A lot of time passed after ico.
On good exchanges, listing is very expensive, for many projects this is a big problem.
We are waiting for Binance Wink
Activity: 210
Activity: 36
The major issues to date with eCommerce business revolve around fraud (payments, clicks, and fake reviews) as well as identity protection, lack of transparency of the supply chain process, high transaction fees and slow delivery time.
The Omnitude platform will apply Blockchain technology for the betterment of eCommerce. Omnitude will add greater trust to an environment low in trust – principally between online merchants, customers, and suppliers - and deliver new tools to better serve these parties.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think with the signature gifts outdoor 50 000 $ that to trust only if the project would soon be there and this is a very big project will not just simply dabble to enter.
I agree with you, the Omnitude project is large-scale, if the exchanges will be top, it can give x profit, notwithstanding the weak cryptomarket.
Activity: 91
No one should fret about the bear market. They should be more concerned with how fast 20 billion can enter and leave the market lol. Perfect time to pick up those coins a good price. It won’t always be this good. If you have been tracking the market or the past 5 years we are still at a all time high. I think the crypto roller coaster can be misleading to some. Crypto had plenty of time to die in the past, but as long as the technology holds the promise the future is ripe.
Activity: 56
A very generous bounty program, do not miss the moment to make money for your future.
I don't think this is a very generous bounty program, for example, signature bounty pool is 50 000$ and so many participants that everyone will get little. But the good news is that the token will be listed soon.
I think with the signature gifts outdoor 50 000 $ that to trust only if the project would soon be there and this is a very big project will not just simply dabble to enter.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A very generous bounty program, do not miss the moment to make money for your future.
I don't think this is a very generous bounty program, for example, signature bounty pool is 50 000$ and so many participants that everyone will get little. But the good news is that the token will be listed soon.
Activity: 112
what was the total raised, including VC money and wire transfers? it's been a month and a half since the sale ended, and some more information would be appreciated.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Unfortunately, the token will appear on the exchanges only at the end of July. I hope that by this time the market will become more stable.

Fortunately, it will appear at the end of July!  Grin  The later the better under current market conditions. There will always be part of token holders who sell right after opening the first market so it would help Omnitude to enter exchange while "riding the bull wave".
But I think that the price of a token will fall below the level of the ICO. This will happen if the team does not add a token to popular exchanges.
Activity: 84
Some admins do invest in cryptocurrencies aswell. I'm sure they have experience to see how the market looks like (yes, nobody can predict the fututere but expierence might help. This because the cryptomarket is working with 'circles' (or cycles).
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Unfortunately, the token will appear on the exchanges only at the end of July. I hope that by this time the market will become more stable.

Fortunately, it will appear at the end of July!  Grin  The later the better under current market conditions. There will always be part of token holders who sell right after opening the first market so it would help Omnitude to enter exchange while "riding the bull wave".
Activity: 130
My experience with ICO’s and Hard forks (REMME, Beetoken, BTCP, and some other forks) is that these projects failed because of crap exchange listings. Who goes on Yobit or Tradesatoshi really lol. But anyway I support OMNI and the team wishing for success.
Activity: 80
Managers, give me answer, please! How long do we have to send our  coins to our own wallets from the Omnitude site?

There currently is not an expiry.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Managers, give me answer, please! How long do we have to send our  coins to our own wallets from the Omnitude site?
Activity: 97
Great update thnx for that! I'm missing the Williams gear distribution, when and specialy how can we get the promo gear?
They are not really active here, for questions like this you should use their telegram.
Activity: 112
Great update thnx for that! I'm missing the Williams gear distribution, when and specialy how can we get the promo gear?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Pages:
Jump to: