Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 7. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 266
the masternode share vs pos is getting better.  it used to be around the same for mn and pos.  now doing the masternode has more rewards.  this difference would probably go wider if the exchange swap the old traw to new traw.  i hope to get 145k so i can try masternode for traw network.
Was with this coin since the waves platform days, it has really grown and matured.

actually the earliest was on the aurora platform, then the project switched to waves platform, then to traw's on blockchain.  then now to upgraded version of traw blockchain.  traw is getting better and better on each coin swap.
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Was with this coin since the waves platform days, it has really grown and matured.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
it started in March this year but when I saw the TRAW thread there was a notification that it could be traded on CryptoHub a good time I thought because it took 4 months and this project could already be made a trading activity
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
i am getting fewer stakes each day, around 3-4 now, down from 5-8 last week.  seems like more and more are staking their coins now.  maybe some prefer to switch from masternode to pos mode.

yeah seems like more and more people are getting cheap traw now and stake them well. since nearly all my coins are locked up for masternodes I hardly stake ;(
But you get the MN rewards which is bigger than last time already.

I think the current sell is on the old chain so those coins are not swapped yet which mean the network is not that heavy.
My guess is the one who bought it will not do the manual swap but waiting for exchange swap, as it is staking now on exchange as well.

yeah thanks to SeeSaw MN holders now get more Cheesy lucky guys who got so much cheap traw now

Do we have details of the Seesaw algo ? Like at which block the reward change or at which condition the reward change between staking and Masternode rewards ? It can not be random, right ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
i am getting fewer stakes each day, around 3-4 now, down from 5-8 last week.  seems like more and more are staking their coins now.  maybe some prefer to switch from masternode to pos mode.

yeah seems like more and more people are getting cheap traw now and stake them well. since nearly all my coins are locked up for masternodes I hardly stake ;(

I think the current sell is on the old chain so those coins are not swapped yet which mean the network is not that heavy.
My guess is the one who bought it will not do the manual swap but waiting for exchange swap, as it is staking now on exchange as well.

yeah thanks to SeeSaw MN holders now get more Cheesy lucky guys who got so much cheap traw now
Activity: 151
Merit: 5

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
So far PoS for me is around 17 stakes a day including 2 Orphans.

Was getting 55.99998960 Traw per Stake.  Now the last 2 stakes that came in are 52.49998960 Traw.   I Reckon still sometime before MN rewards are more than PoS.

That is why you do both

That is the plan.  once i have enough to do both then I will giveit a bash.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
How much TRAW do I need to hold to participate in the POS rewards?

Apart from 145K for Masternode as collateral, any amount above 10K would be good for POS, but the more you hold the better chances of getting frequent rewards. I'm getting nice and steady POS rewards, just loving it.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
How much TRAW do I need to hold to participate in the POS rewards?
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Goat coward rather you, I was not afraid to send you 709527.50000000 TRAW
 http://traw.explore.hnminer.com/tx/68c2ffe29ff08670010b40a87e571344c03dc54f82674d1f2e2a9e98da1d1153  and you just stole well, actually it goats do,paint you a trust would still.  Your hair is still mom does. Smiley

Now you mention my mom. Now you get nothing. How does that feel? Have some respect.

Goat, the guy may be a total asshat.  But he did send TRAW in..  You HAVE to exchange it.  If you tell him, "your and asshole, now you get nothing" that makes you as bad as he is.

Agree, but the guy is totally crossing the line by mentioning Goat's mom. He owe an apology to Goat and should have more patience because the swap is conduct by Goat alone and he has to double check anything to avoid cheater got double stakes. We have spreadsheet about the swap so you can see the progress of the swap.

I'm sure if the guy more sensible and have a fresh start, Goat will send him his TRAW.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Soon the 9th airdrop will be distributed. I'm curious, what do you guys think about this?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
 http://traw.explore.hnminer.com/tx/68c2ffe29ff08670010b40a87e571344c03dc54f82674d1f2e2a9e98da1d1153  and you just stole well, actually it goats do,paint you a trust would still.  Your hair is still mom does. Smiley

Now you mention my mom. Now you get nothing. How does that feel? Have some respect.

Goat, the guy may be a total asshat.  But he did send TRAW in..  You HAVE to exchange it.  If you tell him, "your and asshole, now you get nothing" that makes you as bad as he is.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
 http://traw.explore.hnminer.com/tx/68c2ffe29ff08670010b40a87e571344c03dc54f82674d1f2e2a9e98da1d1153  and you just stole well, actually it goats do,paint you a trust would still.  Your hair is still mom does. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
 http://traw.explore.hnminer.com/tx/68c2ffe29ff08670010b40a87e571344c03dc54f82674d1f2e2a9e98da1d1153  and you just stole well, actually it goats do,paint you a trust would still.  Your hair is still mom does. Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Goat explained the seesaw method, which is what we are seeing now because POS is favoured.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Was getting 55.99998960 Traw per Stake.  Now the last 2 stakes that came in are 52.49998960 Traw.   I Reckon still sometime before MN rewards are more than PoS.

That is why you do both
Activity: 115
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: