Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 5. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I tried joining TRAW network discord channel by clicking on link on the signature of TRAW supporters.
Unfortunately, the invite link is invalid.
Please help me with active, un-expired link to TRAW Discord channel.

Here you have the discord link: https://discord.gg/SjPZmMZ
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I have not received SWAP coins to XTRAW.
It has been 1 month and a week since I sent TRAW to the SWAP address.
I have not heard back from Admin.

In POS currency, we think that we can get many currencies in one month.
I am thinking about this currency as SCAM.

Have you contacted Goat on Discord?  Sent him the TX numbers?  For me the swap went smooth as can be
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I have not received SWAP coins to XTRAW.
It has been 1 month and a week since I sent TRAW to the SWAP address.
I have not heard back from Admin.

In POS currency, we think that we can get many currencies in one month.
I am thinking about this currency as SCAM.
Another Exchange to trade on.  Very nice.  Also sounds like we might have a few more to trade on in future.

Everyone finished being swapped yet?

I swapped my old coins really early. everything went smooth with me. if I'm correct the bot is now down on discord and all people who havent swapped yet need to contact the admins to do them manually for them.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Another Exchange to trade on.  Very nice.  Also sounds like we might have a few more to trade on in future.

Everyone finished being swapped yet?
Activity: 109
Merit: 0

XTRAW is evolving!
I have been watching since the TRAW began.
The staff is also excellent, the future of TRAW is fun.
XTRAW got now a DOGE pair on cryptohub too! hope this will get traw nice new volume Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
$XTRAW is now live @AltmarketsEX Market: https://altmarkets.cc/market/BTC-XTRAW

Good goat when I get my 709527.48 TRAW?  Smiley
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
$XTRAW is now live @AltmarketsEX Market: https://altmarkets.cc/market/BTC-XTRAW

Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.

damn what the hell are you even talking about? this is no ICO lol
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
i just updated to the latest xtraw wallet and the coinswap process is automated by bot and very smooth.  no need for manual transfer as the bot automatically checks the transfer detailes and send the new coins instantly.

yeah, one of the easiest swaps I ever did! a good excample on how to do a swap correctly

After countless errors, it's about time we get ti right.  Cheesy Cheesy
What the website for this idea? did not see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team

Website link  - https://www.traw.network/

Welcome and enjoy your stay with this cool community.
Activity: 26
What the website for this idea? did not see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
Loaded up new wallet, did all the swapp commands without any issues and the swap took about 5 to 10 min to complete in total with confirmations.  Very easy to swap.

No lets see hw the staking goes. Wink
i just updated to the latest xtraw wallet and the coinswap process is automated by bot and very smooth.  no need for manual transfer as the bot automatically checks the transfer detailes and send the new coins instantly.

yeah, one of the easiest swaps I ever did! a good excample on how to do a swap correctly
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Done swapping my coins thanks to the bot. Now time to gather lots of stakes Smiley

What is your balance?
Activity: 8
Done swapping my coins thanks to the bot. Now time to gather lots of stakes Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
New XTraw wallet coins swapped already but still waiting to get a stake, I guess this might take a while before any stake will come through.

well stakes depends on how many coins you have. and I also heard there will come  out an updated version of the wallet regarding staking.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
New XTraw wallet coins swapped already but still waiting to get a stake, I guess this might take a while before any stake will come through.
Pages:
Jump to: