Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 8. (Read 18330 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
It would be better for Dal to apologize to the community in general and Goat in particular for lying and calling him a scammer.
The community believes in the project and the core team will surely deliver on the promises.
What do you want me to apologize for? for the fact that I sent the goat coins and it to me did the swap. For addressing him with my problem after his long sleep, he said it was my problem. Or for the fact that I found myself out of the situation, and the goat just threw well, he was one of seven kids or not? And before the goat, I said I was sorry, the screenshot shows but he like this is not necessary.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
The 21st round of airdrop already commence. Glad to see the weekly airdrop is running again  Grin Grin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
How's everyone liking the wallet update? (latest version of the MN wallet)
Yet to download and install the updated new version but did get some good first stake from the old new version 😀
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
i am averaging 5-7 stakes per day.  i guess the more coins you have in the wallet, the more frequent the stakes will be.  traw is quite cheap as of now, it's easy to fill up your wallets with some traw and enjoy the staking rewards.
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
How's everyone liking the wallet update? (latest version of the MN wallet)
Activity: 151
Merit: 5

Staking is not bad with the new wallet. I'm just being a little unlucky with staking these last 2 days.
Many exciting stuffs on discord about TRAW if you wanna take a look.

When I see that I do not have stakes for long time, (depend on your total coin in the wallet - mine is like half of day), I will do the wallet restart and it often help. This kind of restarting also help when you have high number of orphan stakes.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
He saw he could not beat the Goat and had to surrender.

Nice to see a new version of the new wallet with some fixes has been released.   Lets see how the staking goes on it.
Staking is not bad with the new wallet. I'm just being a little unlucky with staking these last 2 days.
Many exciting stuffs on discord about TRAW if you wanna take a look.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
It would be better for Dal to apologize to the community in general and Goat in particular for lying and calling him a scammer.
The community believes in the project and the core team will surely deliver on the promises.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
He saw he could not beat the Goat and had to surrender.

Nice to see a new version of the new wallet with some fixes has been released.   Lets see how the staking goes on it.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Anyone who has been in crypto knows you send your swap, rename the folder from the old coin, then start the new wallet.  Just like the instructions said.  The 2 coins are different algos, 2 different chains.

Don't waste your time. He wants to spend the rest of his life mad on Bitcointalk threads like a low lifer than that is his wish and he can go about kicking some rocks to never land.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
everything in this swap was easy and if someone had a problem the first thing to do was ask goat what to do. for now there seems to be a bug somewhere that's why the swap takes now a little longer then planned.

Even if there was a problem anyone encounter, discussing with people on discord will even give you answers to what you want. I asked a question just the day before and got loads of response from other discord followers, so any issue you have can easily be answered by others even if it's not Goat. Between, my swap went pretty well.

My swap went very smooth too, anyone who had trouble with the swap/installing the new wallet always got the solution from the community because the Discord server is pretty active. Can't wait till the 21th round airdrop start  Grin Grin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
everything in this swap was easy and if someone had a problem the first thing to do was ask goat what to do. for now there seems to be a bug somewhere that's why the swap takes now a little longer then planned.

Even if there was a problem anyone encounter, discussing with people on discord will even give you answers to what you want. I asked a question just the day before and got loads of response from other discord followers, so any issue you have can easily be answered by others even if it's not Goat. Between, my swap went pretty well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Anyone who has been in crypto knows you send your swap, rename the folder from the old coin, then start the new wallet.  Just like the instructions said.  The 2 coins are different algos, 2 different chains.
legendary
Well I had no issues with my swap, as well as no issues setting up my MNs.  But I suppose this is a bought account also?

Before this case I had no problems, now in this case, there was no announcement, wrote assistants the goat as best they could, no particular time of swap, called the one address for the swap, then the other goat himself has created this situation and Yes while he has not paid me my coins he is a scammer. Smiley

I seen the response from Goat, because you were such a pain, you are last on the swap list.  The swap is still going on, so how can it be a scam?

Scam because goat originally did swap dedicated users while not taking a snapshot  of the old network, launched a new network in parallel with the old? Like a file .dat new wallet can approach the old and why, however it happened, and now there are two networks goat is how and why?
legendary
Well I had no issues with my swap, as well as no issues setting up my MNs.  But I suppose this is a bought account also?

Before this case I had no problems, now in this case, there was no announcement, wrote assistants the goat as best they could, no particular time of swap, called the one address for the swap, then the other goat himself has created this situation and Yes while he has not paid me my coins he is a scammer. Smiley

I seen the response from Goat, because you were such a pain, you are last on the swap list.  The swap is still going on, so how can it be a scam?
legendary
Well I had no issues with my swap, as well as no issues setting up my MNs.  But I suppose this is a bought account also?

legendary
legendary
You th can not understand I'm just saying that there were no errors in the translation of coins was only a mistake in the design of exe table. Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
More and more worthless exchanges. What are you different from other exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: