Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 6. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Greetings
Wow. I am delighted with your business. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.
You can check TRAW discord for more informations and better interaction with members.
Activity: 72
XTraw wallet scheduled to swap again has been released. However, it will not synchronize to the chain.
Please tell XTraw Wallet peerslist
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
So i see there was a new wallet posted as the coin will be swapped again.   Hope the community can be patient while the dev sorts things out.
Got the new wallet but still waiting on an announcement for the launch and the swap process or is there info already on how this swap will be done?
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
So i see there was a new wallet posted as the coin will be swapped again.   Hope the community can be patient while the dev sorts things out.
Activity: 14
Invested in your project a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I will sta tuned for your updates!
Activity: 166
I am looking forward to making upcoming announcement. I will say this, SWAPS ARE NOT EASY!!!

Unless you got a bot  Wink

Join the community at Discord and get ready to resume our airdrop  Cheesy

Cheers,
BitcoinGOAT

Yup Goat If swap will happen for the third time there's no problem we'll support you here all the way up for TRAW..
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
TRAW seems to have swapped again.
I have not received the first swap. What does this swap mean?

If you do a solid announcement, TRAW will be evaluated more.
why? It surely moves more than other currencies.

However, somewhat reasonable is the problem.
as far as I have understood, the new swap will be handled by a BOT, more details about the swap procedure will be announced soon hopefully
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
TRAW seems to have swapped again.
I have not received the first swap. What does this swap mean?

If you do a solid announcement, TRAW will be evaluated more.
why? It surely moves more than other currencies.

However, somewhat reasonable is the problem.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Guys, get ready for some good announcement is few hours on discord server, finally the day has arrived.
Yeah, hope this announcement is going to bring really good news and hopefully the final swapping for this TRAW project.
Activity: 14
Good night,
Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Guys, get ready for some good announcement is few hours on discord server, finally the day has arrived.
I am looking forward to making upcoming announcement. I will say this, SWAPS ARE NOT EASY!!!

Cheers,
BitcoinGOAT
I'm really excited about the new announcement, any little information available for the public yet?
Activity: 12
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Activity: 272
Merit: 35

Cheers,
BitcoinGOAT
Activity: 115
Been here also since day 1 and have made it through all the Airdrops, some barely, the struggle was real to get to lvl 10 in a lot of cases.  Loving the new wallet.  Feels like it runs much better than the previous one.  As for staking im getting around 18 a day including a orphan or two.  Will possibly start a MN when iI have enough for 1 MN and then the other 145K i will do PoS and then comapre my daily results.
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
BSV is Bitcoin
Im suporter since before the waves adoption, lot of things happened from there to now, maybe the most important is the swap to MAsternode algotrithm, each day more involved with the project and the team, one of the most important thinks for me is know they are real (opposite other projects nobody can fix name or picture to core team or developers, in traw core and devs have face and name), we know the person down the profile, and we know they are compromised with the project as their own son. Lot of greats news will be announced in the incoming days and im so excited and expected to know more about it.

Guys remember stay pinned in discord for know about teasers and official announcements before here.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Was with this coin since the waves platform days, it has really grown and matured.

Really, it has came this forward, I couldn't believe my self, 22 weeks has been passed and I'm with this project.
Though, still 18 weeks are pending, but I believe we will be unitedly standing with this project, even after those airdrops are over.
big announcement from BitcoinGoat himself tomorrow, join us on discord to find out!
I'm sure most of the people would really enjoy the announcement.
I really like ne announcements as well, do you now what it will be about?
Activity: 92
big announcement from BitcoinGoat himself tomorrow, join us on discord to find out!
I'm sure most of the people would really enjoy the announcement.
Activity: 102
I received the swap. Thank you very much. Since MN was also established, I will continue to support it as a holder.
Pages:
Jump to: