Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 2. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
I think the swap has been very well handled by the team, and agree about listing in the masternodes monitoring site a previous poster suggests and any other where we can get listed by voting, this coin deserves more exposure.
About our troll, he's just a fool, doesn't deserve Goat's attention.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
This is for everyone here can see the fool this guy is making of himself. And as the spreadsheet states, he will be the last one swapped.

This guy is a joke,

Activity: 272
Merit: 35
got my coins swapped very quick.  it pays to be an investor in this project.  thanks devs team!

Lol man. Well, I think you're a team member where you then swap transaction where the screenshots, is that all Goat changed his mind he said it would be compensation for f0me, but then recanted swap has been going for 4 days and it only got 50% of the purse of goat online and mining POS you call fast and fair, maybe it's time to declare BitcoinGoat a scammer, he has too many weird projects where you lose everything except the goat I think it's not even the goat and the toad?  Cheesy

For the record... I am not obligated to compensate anyone for getting scammed. And especially now that the new F0me community has been so hostile towards me and my Team.

Feel free to keep talking and sharing your poor proof of scams
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Here is a screenshot of all correspondence with a goat and a screenshot of my purchases of his goats from which it is clear that at the last of his fucking swap I made mistakes, but fuck I first meet such a reaction. How it can drive the person for what he has told you,dev, about the problem, and you claim that.
I think that people not accepting apologies this is a goat in fact. So who is scammer here?

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
TRAW has a wonderful community.
There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get TRAW.
I think that TRAW has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
i already sent my old traw and filled up the coinswap form.  now i just have to wait for my turn.  people who want to try doing masternode can invest here.  right now the coin is cheap, but it won't be this cheap for a long time.  join discord community to take a more detailed look at the project.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
We have succesfuly kicked off our swap from x13 POS to the new QUARK MN/POS chain!
Don't forget to join us at the Discord Community for more details.

Cheers,
BitcoinGOAT

Wow wallet looks very sleek, simple, clean and clear, no other clutters to distract, and yeah I'm ready for swap.

https://i.imgur.com/d8ePGel.png
I'll be back home in 1 week and I'll install the wallet as well. Until then I can only say, based on what I've seen at others, that the wallet looks great.
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Very easy to get the minimum now! Do so fast before all the cheap coins are gone.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
So the announcement regarding the new specs and tier reward details will be done soon.
I strongly urge you guys to buy some cheap Traw now to fulfill your Masternode Collateral requirement.

I got enough for the lowest tier (and some spare). Hopefully the reward when the number of MN still low will be good.
Then I can move up.

Nice I'm still far away even from the lowest tier. Gonna eat that cheap TRAW to get the minimum collateral,
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
So the announcement regarding the new specs and tier reward details will be done soon.
I strongly urge you guys to buy some cheap Traw now to fulfill your Masternode Collateral requirement.
it's alright to wait for the perfect version of the masternode wallet to come out, rather launch the issue-striken wallet.  better be safe than sorry.  good catch by the dev team of the issues on the wallet.  good decision by the admins to delay the launch until the issues are resolved.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
ya, quick payment of airdrop  Shocked
and a new week start of another airdrop  Cheesy

so excited to see the MN soon
Bitcoin goat has a good reputation of releasing really good functional wallets. I'm glad he caught these issues before release.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
all members of TRAW really so excited to wait for the launch of MN  Cheesy
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Our masternode wallet is finally out of testing and ready to be released  Cheesy
In another 48 hrs I will open a form for the community to fill and proceed with swap, at the end of the week I will proceed to informing the exchange of our swap.

We still have another 21 weeks of airdrop, so take the time to join the community at Discord and see all the cool stuff we have going on.  Grin

Well, how much time has passed already more than 72 hours and where are the promises? Smiley

Yes we wait with excitement. Think they (Sclear, Mr. Alts, Goat) are working hard to compile new wallet I guess, I hope Smiley Some last minutes tweaks needed maybe. Sure we will have it soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
cant wait for the new wallet release, hope it will be out soon. I also hope to get at least a tier 2 masternode Cheesy
It looks like a very technical project, and I've looked at your team information, and you're all very professional.
I think this project will be great success, wait for your information later

Come join us on discord, BitcoinGoat and the other dev's usually release the info on there first.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
It looks like a very technical project, and I've looked at your team information, and you're all very professional.
I think this project will be great success, wait for your information later
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
I think numbers are

Tier 1 : Collateral - 55k    ,  MN tier Reward - 150
Tier 2 : Collateral - 120k  ,  MN tier Reward - 400
Tier 3 : Collateral - 300k  ,  MN tier Reward - 1100
Tier 3 : Collateral - 700k  ,  MN tier Reward - 2500

thanks for the numbers.  i think it's good to have tiered masternodes although tier 1 reward are just a tiny fraction of what tier 3.  traw is cheap now that i saw some members buying in bulk, as in hundreds of thousands of traw coins!
Pages:
Jump to: