Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 4. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Week 18 is now rolling. Let the party begin  Grin

Nice, its mean only 2 weeks left before Masternode deploy.

I heard the community keep growing every week. Really nice  Grin

We growing alright! let's just hope they all hold long enough to have a TRAW masternode. Block explorer is showing whales are stacking up!

http://explorer.traw.network:3001/richlist

Yeah I heard the swap is going to commence soon. Around 10 people already to launch their own masternode based on the collateral.
Masternode incoming in the less than 2 weeks Cheesy Got my 17th Airdrop.
MN still not launched yet but yeah you can expect more if shared masternode will be available

Glad to hear that my friend.
I'm sure shared Masternode will be available, I heard it from the mods. I will be joining that one too tho
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Week 18 is now rolling. Let the party begin  Grin

I heard the community keep growing every week. Really nice  Grin

We growing alright! let's just hope they all hold long enough to have a TRAW masternode. Block explorer is showing whales are stacking up!

http://explorer.traw.network:3001/richlist

Yeah I heard the swap is going to commence soon. Around 10 people already to launch their own masternode based on the collateral.
Masternode incoming in the less than 2 weeks Cheesy Got my 17th Airdrop.
MN still not launched yet but yeah you can expect more if shared masternode will be available
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Week 18 is now rolling. Let the party begin  Grin

I heard the community keep growing every week. Really nice  Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Week 18 is now rolling. Let the party begin  Grin

Good luck on the next AD everyone! Few more weeks until MASTERNODE!!

New people, it is still a great time to join us!
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
Airdrop 17 will soon to end. Come on guys join our channel before it's too late

We got a huge wave of new participants! WE NEED MORE FOR TRAW TO GROW!!! Come join us for the next AD which will be starting shortly.

Dammit I missed this airdrop, because I'm on holiday Sad really feel like you lost something. Don't like that at all. I'll be back in the traw game soon! Don't get past me that easy! Here too stay Smiley

I missed the current round as well. too many thing to do...
I am happy to hear we have waves of new participants. The more people holding TRAW, the better for all.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103

We got a huge wave of new participants! WE NEED MORE FOR TRAW TO GROW!!! Come join us for the next AD which will be starting shortly.

Dammit I missed this airdrop, because I'm on holiday Sad really feel like you lost something. Don't like that at all. I'll be back in the traw game soon! Don't get past me that easy! Here too stay Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 14

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
If there are still XTRAW holders out there.  Bank Society Coin is doing a swap of XTRAW to SOCI.  If you still have XTRAW join the SOCI discord group.

https://discord.gg/V7entx

Like many of you I have a bag of these coins.  Fire up the wallets and swap them for something better!!!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Does XTRAW currently operate?
I contacted Mr. goat, but I have not received it even though I have swapped more than three months.

As a POS currency, I could not understand the policy of administering a large number of TRAWs, but neglecting those who are not considered as being swapped.

xtraw airdrop currently suspended.  i think mr. goat is focusing more on other projects like new exchange and skullnodes.  maybe he can get back at xtraw project once xtraw price has find support.
mr. goat a scammer who could not even carry out an elementary swap is complete absurdity, I think he snatched a piece and ran away a donkey, he did not even goat. The last post of this sheep is September 18, 2018, 07:23:18 PM, I don’t care about the skullnodes I’ve been saying this since August, but I didn’t believe it. Sad
I contacted Mr. goat, but I have not received it even though I have swapped more than three months.

As a POS currency, I could not understand the policy of administering a large number of TRAWs, but neglecting those who are not considered as being swapped.

xtraw airdrop currently suspended.  i think mr. goat is focusing more on other projects like new exchange and skullnodes.  maybe he can get back at xtraw project once xtraw price has find support.

BitcoinGoat a SCAmmerMAN who could not even carry out an elementary swap is complete absurdity, I think he snatched a piece and ran away a donkey, he did not even goat. The last post of this sheep is September 18, 2018, 07:23:18 PM, I don’t care about the skullnodes I’ve been saying this since August, but I didn’t believe it. Sad
Activity: 938
Merit: 266

xtraw airdrop currently suspended.  i think mr. goat is focusing more on other projects like new exchange and skullnodes.  maybe he can get back at xtraw project once xtraw price has find support.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
100%, Keep Holing and keep staking.  Staking still going well for me so far it seems.

Im only Staking POS.  Have not attempted to set up an MN as of yet.  Maybe once POS rewards are a lot less.

yeah I'm staking most of my coins too. but for the network, I setup some MN too, because I'm able to host different MN on one vps, so I dont pay anything for running it Cheesy
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
100%, Keep Holing and keep staking.  Staking still going well for me so far it seems.

Im only Staking POS.  Have not attempted to set up an MN as of yet.  Maybe once POS rewards are a lot less.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
True, been here from the beginning, gone through the swaps and still HODLing which I also believe is the best position now.
Only one thing to do here is HodL.  Those dumpers ares till going to cry later
Good to know.  It is not an exchange i monitor a lot.  Also Blockfolio does not list it yet which would make it more easier to monitor from one app with all my coins.
well I was switching to it ASAP after the cryptohub thing. sure, dumpers now got there to but it is movement in the trade history
Good to know.  It is not an exchange i monitor a lot.  Also Blockfolio does not list it yet which would make it more easier to monitor from one app with all my coins.
It is just said that the whole Crypto Hub thing happend and all the Xtraw is gone for now.  It seemed to be trading regularly there.
well, altmarkets.cc is getting more and more volume in XTRAW day by day  Wink
It is just said that the whole Crypto Hub thing happend and all the Xtraw is gone for now.  It seemed to be trading regularly there.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I have not received SWAP coins to XTRAW.
It has been 1 month and a week since I sent TRAW to the SWAP address.
I have not heard back from Admin.

In POS currency, we think that we can get many currencies in one month.
I am thinking about this currency as SCAM.

Have you contacted Goat on Discord?  Sent him the TX numbers?  For me the swap went smooth as can be

Mr. Goat is contacting both Discord and DM.
From him he dropped a new wallet and contacted me to tell me his address. Of course, txid is also sent one month ago.

However, he is still only that SWAP is not over.

I have HODL TRAW since the age of Wavestoken.
He was cheering when he released TRAW and the price went down,
I can not put up with his trouble at all.
Pages:
Jump to: