Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 40. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Good evening, team and community of the bitcoibtalk forum@ my congratulations on reaching the soft cap. I have a question here: what is going to happen if you don't reach the hard cap? Will it change anything? Your plans? And what are you going to do with the unsold tokens?
I think they just burn unsold tokens and will develop the platform
Activity: 266
Don't care about the hard cap, this project will do great with or without it.

It will, but the hard cap makes it so much easier Smiley An it opens more possibilities for further development of the platform.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
So 25% bonus is still available?Then better hurry and grab that extra FORCE while you can!

Yes 25% bonus is still active.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Triforce, what are your thoughts on VR?

My personal opinion, I love it. Although I've never got to try it. I think both AR and VR are going to revolutionise the gaming industry.

Funnily enough, we are currently in conversation with some VR game developers. However we cannot disclose the company or our intentions at this time. Once an agreement is in place, we will be sure to notify you all.

Good evening, team and community of the bitcoibtalk forum@ my congratulations on reaching the soft cap. I have a question here: what is going to happen if you don't reach the hard cap? Will it change anything? Your plans? And what are you going to do with the unsold tokens?

Thank you. We will continue to push forward even if we don't reach our hard cap, however we will have to scale back and may not be able to execute everything that we want to. However, we are a truly dedicated and driven team, we will solider on regardless.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Hard cap would solve all their problems.
Activity: 168
Triforce, what are your thoughts on VR?
Activity: 182

You are a true believer I respect that!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

From what i remember, no.
Soft cap was the goal that will start the project. If they don't reach the hard cap, some thing will just take a bit longer
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Congratulations on reaching the soft cap,toughest part of ICO done!But most importantly,thank for giving a normal amount of bonus for a change.Lately ICOs are really overdoing it,giving 100-200% bonuses,and showing how little they value they own product,so your integrity really stands out,thats what impresses me the most!

I don't think that the project would change so drastically if they don't reach hard cap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
So 25% bonus is still available?Then better hurry and grab that extra FORCE while you can!

Yeah man, go for it while you can.
Activity: 126
Activity: 84
**** ANNOUNCEMENT ****

SOFT CAP REACHED!

TriForce Tokens has fully secured its project, raising over 700 ETH within the first 3 days of their pre-sale launch. This includes a strong positive commitment from investment professionals as well as receiving a large contribution from a private venture capital firm for over 380ETH. This means that just over half the available supply of 15,000,000 FORCE tokens have now been acquired, leaving 7.5m remaining for the pre-sale.

The team and project have secured an incredibly bright future as it approaches its $1.5m pre-sale goal. Alongside it’s wealth of impressive partnerships, the TriForce Tokens project has begun its journey to become the worlds most adopted and universal games and entertainment cryptocurrency.

Read the full article here: https://medium.com/triforcetokens/global-partners-on-board-as-triforce-tokens-sails-past-soft-cap-selling-over-7-2m-tokens-worldwide-2527525dc3cc

There are still 7m tokens remaining at the highest 25% discount rate, join here.

Great news,and keep up the good work!!It will be much easier from  now on,im sure of it!
**** ANNOUNCEMENT ****

SOFT CAP REACHED!

TriForce Tokens has fully secured its project, raising over 700 ETH within the first 3 days of their pre-sale launch. This includes a strong positive commitment from investment professionals as well as receiving a large contribution from a private venture capital firm for over 380ETH. This means that just over half the available supply of 15,000,000 FORCE tokens have now been acquired, leaving 7.5m remaining for the pre-sale.

The team and project have secured an incredibly bright future as it approaches its $1.5m pre-sale goal. Alongside it’s wealth of impressive partnerships, the TriForce Tokens project has begun its journey to become the worlds most adopted and universal games and entertainment cryptocurrency.

Read the full article here: https://medium.com/triforcetokens/global-partners-on-board-as-triforce-tokens-sails-past-soft-cap-selling-over-7-2m-tokens-worldwide-2527525dc3cc

There are still 7m tokens remaining at the highest 25% discount rate, join here.

**** FLASH BOUNTY ****

In order to take part in the flash bounty you must have a LinkedIn account.

Reward: 1,000 stakes within the bounty campaign

In order to receive your stakes you MUST:

- Like the post 👍
- Share the post 🌍

In order to ensure you receive your stakes, you must fill out the very quick and simple form below. It is 2 questions so will take you 1 minute to complete.

Bounty form: https://goo.gl/forms/oPqCfHSaoTiTPjgo1

LinkedIn post: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6373568245236137984/

Activity: 74
https://i.imgur.com/BN9AIsM.png

This bounty campaign will be managed by Sylon.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in this thread.

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get TFT tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 1,000,000 TFT tokens, based on your number of stakes.

This campaign will last until the end of Triforce Tokens ICO or before if the ICO is a success.

How do I participate in the bounty please?

Pages:
Jump to: