Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 42. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Entertainment, thats all I can say at this point. Again, the last thing we want to do is shoot ourselves in the foot at this point. We will announce it once its all signed and agreed.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

So streaming Cheesy

Streaming is a big part of gaming.
Activity: 182
Is the platform designed just for gaming industry or you have a plan to spread to other industries?

I think their based on gaming for now. But who knows what the future holds

The platform has a clear use, don't see how it would be used for something else. You can only build another platform.

True, but that doesn't mean our tokens can't be used for other industries Wink We will update you all once we have this signed and agreed.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Sure yeah, sounds logical.
Activity: 210
Is the platform designed just for gaming industry or you have a plan to spread to other industries?

Focus is gaming,that industry is big enough that you dont need anything else beside that.

Maybe later adding streaming and voice chat,and that would be it imho.

Yes,that is usually associated with gaming anyway,and it would be good addition.

And what use would it be for blockchain tech?
Activity: 224
I hope the platform will feature the game Polybius. I have been searching for it for some time and would love to show some of its unique gameplay.

I loved that game! I used to play a lot of it bc we would get a bunch of american games in these parts.
Activity: 266
I hope the platform will feature the game Polybius. I have been searching for it for some time and would love to show some of its unique gameplay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Excuse me for asking questions that maybe i could find them on website, but could u tell me the max and circ supply, and hard cap? Also until when the sale will be on.. Im on my phone atm and cant do the kyc

Total supply is 2 Billion, 75% of which is available to the public (1.5 billion). The soft cap is $500k and the Hard cap is $20m.

Wshat is with the remaining 25%?

The remaining 25% is split between the team, advisors and bounty campaigns.

Can you please  tell us whats the percentage of that amount intended for bounty purposes?Or its still not decided and depends on number of people involved in the bounty?
Activity: 84

The platform has a clear use, don't see how it would be used for something else. You can only build another platform.

True, but that doesn't mean our tokens can't be used for other industries Wink We will update you all once we have this signed and agreed.

You are teasing us again,and giving us material for speculation. Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
¿Esto quiere decir que no se podrá sacar dinero? ¿Solo servirá para jugar?

En inglés por favor.

No, pero estamos tratando de ejecutar un evento de venta de tokens de legitimo y, por lo tanto, no podemos discutir esto más adelante en este momento.

Excuse me for asking questions that maybe i could find them on website, but could u tell me the max and circ supply, and hard cap? Also until when the sale will be on.. Im on my phone atm and cant do the kyc

Total supply is 2 Billion, 75% of which is available to the public (1.5 billion). The soft cap is $500k and the Hard cap is $20m.

Sir,

Is not money from sale go to teams? Why additionals 25 percetage?

The funds raised during the sale is going towards the development of the project. Not to the team. Thats why we have team tokens.

Entertainment, thats all I can say at this point. Again, the last thing we want to do is shoot ourselves in the foot at this point. We will announce it once its all signed and agreed.

So streaming Cheesy

Nope... Entertainment, outside of gaming. Think bigger picture. Wink Can't say anymore Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Sir,

Is not money from sale go to teams? Why additionals 25 percetage?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

So streaming Cheesy
Activity: 1
¿Esto quiere decir que no se podrá sacar dinero? ¿Solo servirá para jugar?

Other industries? Gaming related or something completely different?

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Other industries? Gaming related or something completely different?

RaidParty our social engagement platform is designed more towards the gaming industry. However we have been in conversation with some huge organisations that are within the entertainment industry. Nothing is 100% certain at the moment, but there is huge potential to expand outside of just gaming. We will update you once we have things in place.

Will there be some vesting period for tokens that are reserved for the team?

Of course, its varies however depending the person and their involvement in the company as well as the % they own. However, our entire team is fully invested into our project and therefore will not be selling their tokens. Not at least for a long time.

Activity: 84

Focus is gaming,that industry is big enough that you dont need anything else beside that.

Maybe later adding streaming and voice chat,and that would be it imho.

Yes,that is usually associated with gaming anyway,and it would be good addition.
Pages:
Jump to: