Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 44. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
pfuuu, everybody's writing about everything but games on here. Let's be serious here people, this is a gaming platform, lets talk games Smiley

There were some ideas here about choosing some game and playing together,TriForce team and us users/investors.Maybe somethinglike that  could be doable.

Yes we wanted to do something where the community, could come and play games with the team here at TriForce Tokens. Unfortunately due to the current work load we all have, we are limited on time and won't be able to do this as of yet. However, we would still love to do it, so maybe this is something we look at doing once we have some spare time.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Can you share any info about those private investments you mentioned?
Will they ensure softcap is reached?

The only reason we withhold information is because we don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot, saying somethings happening and then for some reason doesn't. It is looking very likely from the communication over the past few days.

With this investment, if we receive it. We will surpass our soft cap. I will be sure to update you guys on the exact figures and where it puts us in our sale once we receive it.

In case some big partner buys alot of FORCE,do you plan to  make that info public?If the partner agree to that of course.

It will all be public information on the blockchain. So yes it will be public.

I meant more  like some official announcement.

Potentially, it would depend on the circumstances of the purchase and what impact and effect it would have. If you see what I mean?

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

The only reason we withhold information is because we don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot, saying somethings happening and then for some reason doesn't. It is looking very likely from the communication over the past few days.

With this investment, if we receive it. We will surpass our soft cap. I will be sure to update you guys on the exact figures and where it puts us in our sale once we receive it.

In case some big partner buys alot of FORCE,do you plan to  make that info public?If the partner agree to that of course.

I meant more  like some official announcement.
Activity: 126
pfuuu, everybody's writing about everything but games on here. Let's be serious here people, this is a gaming platform, lets talk games Smiley

There were some ideas here about choosing some game and playing together,TriForce team and us users/investors.Maybe somethinglike that  could be doable.
Activity: 238

What do you wanna talk about, the Sims?
Activity: 266

Well you guys have really put a lot of effort into all of this, and really kept in touch with the community so I'm sure there will be bigger investors in the projects.

Activity: 126

In case some big partner buys alot of FORCE,do you plan to  make that info public?If the partner agree to that of course.

I saw that sometimes,ICO announcing some big investor bought a lot of tokens ,it could be nice advertisement.
Activity: 84

In case some big partner buys alot of FORCE,do you plan to  make that info public?If the partner agree to that of course.
Activity: 70
How satisfied are you with the sale so far?

We have raised over half of our soft cap and we have some big investors lined up which will push up beyond our soft cap. So, its going well especially as we have only just completed day 2 of the sale. We have had some extra generous contributors so far and I am sure there are many more to come.

That's encouraging to hear.
Soft cap is a big milestone IMHO, and once reached, many minds will be put to rest

That is very true. We will hopefully have surpassed it by the end of the week Grin Just waiting on some big investors at the moment.

Can we know if that 25% bonus is gone,since it was only 1% of the token supply and it was expected to be only for the fastest ones?If you can disclose that information of course.

No 25% bonus is still active. But yes it is only fixed to 1% of the supply available, so therefore won't be around much longer.

Thanks for the info Smiley since it's the end of the week I guess you've reached the soft cap already.

Yeah,im sure it will be.Im checking TriForce telegram often lately,atmosphere there is great,and its always good sign Cheesy
Activity: 112

We have raised over half of our soft cap and we have some big investors lined up which will push up beyond our soft cap. So, its going well especially as we have only just completed day 2 of the sale. We have had some extra generous contributors so far and I am sure there are many more to come.

Soft cap is a big milestone IMHO, and once reached, many minds will be put to rest

That is very true. We will hopefully have surpassed it by the end of the week Grin Just waiting on some big investors at the moment.

Can you remind me the price per token, and minimum and maximum investment amount?

Of course, the nominal value is 1 ETH = 6,000 FORCE. With current discount rate at 25%, 1 ETH = 7,500 FORCE. The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and there is no maximum. Therefore, at this current discount rate 0.1 ETH = 750 FORCE. And price per FORCE would equate to 0.00013333 ETH.

I think this is good time for investemnt,ETH is not too high,so those who buy it and join ICO will get FORCE tokens for cheap price.
Activity: 70

Yeah,better not jinxed it,and when it happens,then its safe to announce it Smiley

Can we know if that 25% bonus is gone,since it was only 1% of the token supply and it was expected to be only for the fastest ones?If you can disclose that information of course.

No 25% bonus is still active. But yes it is only fixed to 1% of the supply available, so therefore won't be around much longer.

Thanks for the info Smiley since it's the end of the week I guess you've reached the soft cap already.

Can you remind me the price per token, and minimum and maximum investment amount?

Of course, the nominal value is 1 ETH = 6,000 FORCE. With current discount rate at 25%, 1 ETH = 7,500 FORCE. The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and there is no maximum. Therefore, at this current discount rate 0.1 ETH = 750 FORCE. And price per FORCE would equate to 0.00013333 ETH.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 224

Yes, that would be very useful information. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Current ratio is 1 ETH=7500 FORCE ,with the discount of 25%.That means ratio without any bonus is 1 ETH=6000 FORCE.Minimum investment needed to join is 0.1 ETH,from what i can remember.
Pages:
Jump to: