Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 43. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Is the platform designed just for gaming industry or you have a plan to spread to other industries?

Focus is gaming,that industry is big enough that you dont need anything else beside that.

Maybe later adding streaming and voice chat,and that would be it imho.
Activity: 168
Is the platform designed just for gaming industry or you have a plan to spread to other industries?

Focus is gaming,that industry is big enough that you dont need anything else beside that.

True,better focus at gaming,be good at  it and it should be enough.

No pint of spreading n other directions now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Excuse me for asking questions that maybe i could find them on website, but could u tell me the max and circ supply, and hard cap? Also until when the sale will be on.. Im on my phone atm and cant do the kyc

Total supply is 2 Billion, 75% of which is available to the public (1.5 billion). The soft cap is $500k and the Hard cap is $20m.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Wshat is with the remaining 25%?
Activity: 182

True. I don't think people who are not inside the gaming industry (even as players) understand just how big the industry is.

Well I think people have a pretty good idea of how big it is.
Activity: 182

I think their based on gaming for now. But who knows what the future holds

The platform has a clear use, don't see how it would be used for something else. You can only build another platform.
Activity: 210

True. I don't think people who are not inside the gaming industry (even as players) understand just how big the industry is.

And most importantly,how much bigger its getting each year,while some others are stagnating or even declining.

Yeah keeping on the level in gaming is really hard, there is huge competition.
Activity: 276

And most importantly,how much bigger its getting each year,while some others are stagnating or even declining.
Activity: 238
pfuuu, everybody's writing about everything but games on here. Let's be serious here people, this is a gaming platform, lets talk games Smiley

There were some ideas here about choosing some game and playing together,TriForce team and us users/investors.Maybe somethinglike that  could be doable.

Yes we wanted to do something where the community, could come and play games with the team here at TriForce Tokens. Unfortunately due to the current work load we all have, we are limited on time and won't be able to do this as of yet. However, we would still love to do it, so maybe this is something we look at doing once we have some spare time.

Yeah,that could be doable after all this fuss with ICO ends,and after you actually have some spare time.And by then even more people would join.

That would be an awesome marketing strategy I have to say - get the potential customers involved.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

True,better focus at gaming,be good at  it and it should be enough.
Activity: 280

Activity: 84

Activity: 266

I think their based on gaming for now. But who knows what the future holds
Activity: 56
Excuse me for asking questions that maybe i could find them on website, but could u tell me the max and circ supply, and hard cap? Also until when the sale will be on.. Im on my phone atm and cant do the kyc

Total supply is 2 Billion, 75% of which is available to the public (1.5 billion). The soft cap is $500k and the Hard cap is $20m.

Will there be some vesting period for tokens that are reserved for the team?

That is pretty standard thing nowdays,so im sure there will be some period.

Yeah that is good way to reassure investors that team wont just dump the tokens after listing.
Activity: 98

That is pretty standard thing nowdays,so im sure there will be some period.
Activity: 126

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Activity: 266
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
pfuuu, everybody's writing about everything but games on here. Let's be serious here people, this is a gaming platform, lets talk games Smiley

There were some ideas here about choosing some game and playing together,TriForce team and us users/investors.Maybe somethinglike that  could be doable.

Yes we wanted to do something where the community, could come and play games with the team here at TriForce Tokens. Unfortunately due to the current work load we all have, we are limited on time and won't be able to do this as of yet. However, we would still love to do it, so maybe this is something we look at doing once we have some spare time.

Yeah,that could be doable after all this fuss with ICO ends,and after you actually have some spare time.And by then even more people would join.
Can you share any info about those private investments you mentioned?
Will they ensure softcap is reached?

The only reason we withhold information is because we don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot, saying somethings happening and then for some reason doesn't. It is looking very likely from the communication over the past few days.

With this investment, if we receive it. We will surpass our soft cap. I will be sure to update you guys on the exact figures and where it puts us in our sale once we receive it.

In case some big partner buys alot of FORCE,do you plan to  make that info public?If the partner agree to that of course.

It will all be public information on the blockchain. So yes it will be public.

I meant more  like some official announcement.

Potentially, it would depend on the circumstances of the purchase and what impact and effect it would have. If you see what I mean?

Yes,i  think understand now,it would have to be some big and close partnership,where that kind of announcement would benefit both parties?
Pages:
Jump to: