Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 76. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
ok great....lets hope roadmap is good enough to bring back price above atleast 50-60k sats  Smiley

You mean 150k - 160k  Grin
yes i said atleast ............. 150k even better  Wink
Activity: 481
Merit: 250

LOL, About Quartz Wallet.

lol, ridiculous. They didn't even change the block reward schedule.

It's changed. Just not on the overview on github. Sloppy work. But you should feel flattered with all the knockoffs. LOL

Well of course he did not change the COPYRIGHT , where I am from it is not legal to say you developed a code you did not

If he uses parts of someone elses code he has to show it ...

Also : on my wallet it says about positron
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

It's changed. Just not on the overview on github. Sloppy work. But you should feel flattered with all the knockoffs. LOL
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
ok great....lets hope roadmap is good enough to bring back price above atleast 50-60k sats  Smiley

You mean 150k - 160k  Grin
The whitepaper is done, thanks to a group effort by 5 editors, its an early revision and more data will be added. It's in the ANN. The roadmap is still being worked on. I hired 2 different people to work on roadmap graphics independently but I wasn't satisfied and I've decided to do it personally, like I did for the website at https://positroncrypto.com  

If you guys just want a list of dates and targets, I can do that. But we're still minting a ton of coins in POS and I don't want to release half-ass work, especially during this inflation. I apologize for the delay but theres good reason for it, and I've rejected submissions I'm not happy with, even things I paid for. Thanks for the support and lots of hard work is going in.
so when can we expect to see the roadmap? 24-48 hrs?

Yes, that should be more than enough time, I'll aim for sooner. I'll put the business registration work to the side and finish this up, and add the registration to the roadmap.

Activity: 437
The whitepaper is done, thanks to a group effort by 5 editors, its an early revision and more data will be added. It's in the ANN. The roadmap is still being worked on. I hired 2 different people to work on roadmap graphics independently but I wasn't satisfied and I've decided to do it personally, like I did for the website at https://positroncrypto.com  

If you guys just want a list of dates and targets, I can do that. But we're still minting a ton of coins in POS and I don't want to release half-ass work, especially during this inflation. I apologize for the delay but theres good reason for it, and I've rejected submissions I'm not happy with, even things I paid for. Thanks for the support and lots of hard work is going in.

Yes, that should be more than enough time, I'll aim for sooner. I'll put the business registration work to the side and finish this up, and add the registration to the roadmap.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

The whitepaper is done and in the ANN but I'm still working on the roadmap.

Will gladly put up a new article once the roadmap is released. Posted about the whitepaper earlier, things with TRON look good so far Smiley

legendary

My version says Positron, though the version seems wrong since I thought it was v1.1 but it reads 1.0.0.xxx
I'm posting the wallet for another coin. A Tron clone called Quartz.
Activity: 784
This is just a playground for the dev to try his hand at deving a coin. Only problem with this is the dev takes peoples real money and hurts real lives. They also helped a lot of people who bought low and sold high!! Thanks dev.
Activity: 362

My version says Positron, though the version seems wrong since I thought it was v1.1 but it reads 1.0.0.xxx
legendary

oh the whitepaper has been released? Nice! time to read through it and provide some coverage Smiley

EDIT: article is up Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
The whitepaper is in the ANN. For a while now.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
We still waiting for roadmap n whitepaper
Nothing been released as promise yet
Price came down alot

Yep, typical cryptowest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We still waiting for roadmap n whitepaper
Nothing been released as promise yet
Price came down alot
this forum should really disable quoting more than one previous post at a time, makes it incredibly hard to find information here lol.

TRON still looks good, bought some at 74k but I'm staking away and not looking to sell anytime soon.
Pages:
Jump to: