Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 75. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
We've got about 5-6 writers editing each other and putting together a good press release in realtime, with 30-40 viewers.

Come join, PM if you've got skills and would like to help type up a paragraph!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QF_jo-YPqP5nSwDWFKf4lgL4tE7_mNr6_Iwq7KZp0W0/edit
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Yeah thats all i think, just stick with it long term. The dev team wont always need to be working like a madman, after a while you can just let it sit their and build up itself.

It appears many people just want to ride the wave and make a few quick bucks, pump and dump style. But then again these people are not professional investors, not at all.

Hope it goes well for you guys anyhow, just thought i would share my thoughts on the subject, since no one in real life wants to hear me talk about crypto haha..
I had a thought and would like to share it with everyone.

I see everyone has been wetting themselves about the price drop.

I am doing some simple math - Their is 1.5 million coins, tron is rare. Their is some good tech, dev appears to be doing a good job, lots of interest in the coin.

And besides that, i think everyone should be looking at these altcoins long term.

Get people using it, spending the coins, tools made.. and in time the price will only go up. I think everyone wants to make a million dollars over night, which is NEVER going to happen.

The BTC millionaires were not made over night, they bought in early and waited years.

I am holding all my coins long term.

But thanks for all the cheap tron i just bought up was great Smiley

And if it goes down ill go down with the ship, were not talking millions here its a few bucks, who cares.

I appreciate that. I'm sticking with this long term, using this opportunity to build a career and also a business which can serve as a foundation to launch other projects and give TRON holders the choice to help support them, by vote.
Activity: 40
I had a thought and would like to share it with everyone.

I see everyone has been wetting themselves about the price drop.

I am doing some simple math - Their is 1.5 million coins, tron is rare. Their is some good tech, dev appears to be doing a good job, lots of interest in the coin.

And besides that, i think everyone should be looking at these altcoins long term.

Get people using it, spending the coins, tools made.. and in time the price will only go up. I think everyone wants to make a million dollars over night, which is NEVER going to happen.

The BTC millionaires were not made over night, they bought in early and waited years.

I am holding all my coins long term.

But thanks for all the cheap tron i just bought up was great Smiley

And if it goes down ill go down with the ship, were not talking millions here its a few bucks, who cares.
Activity: 301
I will be working on this until it's done, starting tonight at 11pm EST. If you want to watch the progress you I gave read access to the public:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QF_jo-YPqP5nSwDWFKf4lgL4tE7_mNr6_Iwq7KZp0W0/edit?usp=sharing

this is cool u can see them typing as they type  Cool my  advice to use kanye west in ur press release as much as u can  Wink

Indeed, that is pretty cool.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I will be working on this until it's done, starting tonight at 11pm EST. If you want to watch the progress you I gave read access to the public:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QF_jo-YPqP5nSwDWFKf4lgL4tE7_mNr6_Iwq7KZp0W0/edit?usp=sharing

this is cool u can see them typing as they type  Cool my  advice to use kanye west in ur press release as much as u can  Wink
i think this coin will go to $1-$2 within 2 weeks  Smiley
I think based on dev personal info and phone number to be releasing in public
This is a legit project and hopes we get to the top of it top 5 crypto
$1-$2 is possible it we get more investors in

we already have like 2000 wallets  Smiley another 1000 after roadmap  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think based on dev personal info and phone number to be releasing in public
This is a legit project and hopes we get to the top of it top 5 crypto
$1-$2 is possible it we get more investors in
I'll put the roadmap in the roadmap.
roadmap in a roadmap ...thats a first  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So this all just to prove investors that tron is a legit coin Huh
Lets see where this can take us
Roadmap and whitepaper should be release as well within 48 hrs
This is good keep holding tron
Activity: 9
I'll release a simple text roadmap tonight, with a list of plans and goals in chronological order. Later I'll finish the graphics and give a pretty roadmap. I'll put the roadmap in the roadmap.

Thanks for the support and lets get to building this Positron rocket Smiley

https://twitter.com/cryptowest/status/592451075195604993

https://i.imgflip.com/kp8je.jpg

Cool  Cool  Cool
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
hey-- great update boss  Cool

Activity: 89
Thx for update dev...Very nice!
Activity: 107
Dev, with all of your updates I can see the effort is there. Thanks for doing what's right for your investors & this coin
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
SO what going on with the price from 8s to 7,6h5 and now 4 s and 3s people dumping out hard might as well dump myself n call it quits

I'm making a decision for Positron.

I don't want to keep playing catch up with updates, trying to release enough to keep the price up while our supply inflates for 6 more days. I'm wasting good presentations and hard work. I realized I should be promoting this to the public while they can still buy and stake and get some free coins.

I'm aiming to release a big media push this Tuesday. I'm the original creator of Coinye. Even though 10 or 12 other people were sued, I created the initial graphics, code, and I spoke via text in every interview. There are other people who tried to take credit, even with interviews on Ars Technica, but it's mine and I have proof with logs and by showing the coinye work in progress.

That will be my setup, my way to get the attention of a few reporters. I can't really focus on the coinye thing, I just want to use it to raise some heads.

I'll then present Positron as my new project and a way for investors to get into one of my projects before we really take big. I have a lot of ideas to put forward and I'll really lay things out in the press release.

I'll offer my personal phone number and hire others to guide people through the process of buying btc and getting onto Bittrex, if they need the assistance. I'll buy prepaid phones for those in the Positron project who can help.

If you're a skilled writer and would like to assist please PM me. There will be about 5 people editing this doc, but we could always use more eyes and hands. I'll also need help collecting good links, like the MSNBC on coinye video at http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000234767

I'll release a simple text roadmap tonight, with a list of plans and goals in chronological order. Later I'll finish the graphics and give a pretty roadmap. I'll put the roadmap in the roadmap.

Thanks for the support and lets get to building this Positron rocket Smiley

https://twitter.com/cryptowest/status/592451075195604993
Activity: 481

LOL, About Quartz Wallet.

lol, ridiculous. They didn't even change the block reward schedule.

It's changed. Just not on the overview on github. Sloppy work. But you should feel flattered with all the knockoffs. LOL

Well of course he did not change the COPYRIGHT , where I am from it is not legal to say you developed a code you did not

If he uses parts of someone elses code he has to show it ...

Also : on my wallet it says about positron

I think you misunderstood Quartz took positrons wallet, if I am wrong sorry English is not my first language  :3

Ah ok , see it now , sorry for that Cheesy
Activity: 42
http://i.imgur.com/yyQXGxV.png

LOL, About Quartz Wallet.

lol, ridiculous. They didn't even change the block reward schedule.

It's changed. Just not on the overview on github. Sloppy work. But you should feel flattered with all the knockoffs. LOL

Well of course he did not change the COPYRIGHT , where I am from it is not legal to say you developed a code you did not

If he uses parts of someone elses code he has to show it ...

Also : on my wallet it says about positron

I think you misunderstood Quartz took positrons wallet, if I am wrong sorry English is not my first language  :3
Pages:
Jump to: