Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 74. (Read 324002 times)

xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
We need more investors and dev to release updates
To get price to a $1 it will take few months I guess

Easy man ... This coin have only 2 weeks ... just wait Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Things are looking good here - we have got a nice floor at 40,000 Sat to push from now. I suppose it was good to test for a new low, at least know people can have some confidence in buying in.

Looking forward to the next update! Still staking a very healthy $46 USD a day at the current price hehe
yup...now if u were to hold and sell @ 80k sats thats about $100 a day in staking  Grin

Yep! Only sold a few thousand at 48,000 to buy a NTRN masternode - everything else is under lock and key hehe
everyone now fomo to buy tron cause 100 stake reward block is coming up that can give u $500 a day staking if u sell @ 80k sats  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I ain't doing a proper sell off until I see at least a dollar a coin ;-)

We need more investors and dev to release updates
To get price to a $1 it will take few months I guess
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hey ,, does anyone know where could i find netweight number except in my wallet?

so i can compare it

thanks in advance

Hover over the lightning symbol.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
hey ,, does anyone know where could i find netweight number except in my wallet?

so i can compare it

thanks in advance
Ya Crave lol Im still keeping my eye on Tron trust me. Just had to get out from under the black cloud for a bit. Was stressing me. I may be back.

Sling on fire right now.

Plenty of time with this one - there will be big ups and downs with the 100 blocks coming - I wouldn't leave it much later than 24 hours after the end of the 100 coin blocks though, could be getting dicey in terms of missing the train.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Ya Crave lol Im still keeping my eye on Tron trust me. Just had to get out from under the black cloud for a bit. Was stressing me. I may be back.

Sling on fire right now.
Big Daddy....Glad to see Tron moving up again for ya. I was concerned for you. I originally looked into TRON from a post you made. Good luck. Looks like its going to be a good day for tron and sling.

Was that post on the CRAVE thread? I'm holding Crave, TRON, and Neutron atm - staking/masternoding away. Tron is the one i'm most confident in long term, CRAVE is nice and stable but I don't see it hitting 700,000 plus any time soon, Neutron is my gamble - She's going exactly as I planned so far, levelled out yesterday, on the rise from a new price floor today so hopefully that continues into the week. My trading record has me right more often than not so I'm quietly confident - haven't copped a big fat loss in a few months though so probably due for a bit of bad luck haha here's hoping it ain't with these three!

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Big Daddy....Glad to see Tron moving up again for ya. I was concerned for you. I originally looked into TRON from a post you made. Good luck. Looks like its going to be a good day for tron and sling.
I heard Philipvdlinde a.k.a. Prometheus is almost done with accumulation. Wonder where this baby will go before wednesday.

80k? 100k? The sky is the limit. I believe that guy made around 300~400 BTC on that CANN pump and final dump, so don't get fooled!

Take care bro. Philipvdlinde is market maker on most altcoins and was the Ghostcoin and Darkshibe Dev. You will baghold his dumps  Cheesy

I remember that name. If memory serves he used to brag about how he had a certain (small) number of coins for a 14 year old a year or so ago lol You telling me he has legit made something of himself??
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I heard Philipvdlinde a.k.a. Prometheus is almost done with accumulation. Wonder where this baby will go before wednesday.

80k? 100k? The sky is the limit. I believe that guy made around 300~400 BTC on that CANN pump and final dump, so don't get fooled!

Take care bro. Philipvdlinde is market maker on most altcoins and was the Ghostcoin and Darkshibe Dev. You will baghold his dumps  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 40
Should i make a tron video, with titties? What do yall rekons?

I am thinking some big phat bouncing tits with positron coin written on them.. that will get some attention.. what do you guys rekon?
Things are looking good here - we have got a nice floor at 40,000 Sat to push from now. I suppose it was good to test for a new low, at least know people can have some confidence in buying in.

Looking forward to the next update! Still staking a very healthy $46 USD a day at the current price hehe
yup...now if u were to hold and sell @ 80k sats thats about $100 a day in staking  Grin

Yep! Only sold a few thousand at 48,000 to buy a NTRN masternode - everything else is under lock and key hehe
everyone now fomo to buy tron cause 100 stake reward block is coming up that can give u $500 a day staking if u sell @ 80k sats  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I ain't doing a proper sell off until I see at least a dollar a coin ;-)
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
We've got about 5-6 writers editing each other and putting together a good press release in realtime, with 30-40 viewers.

Come join, PM if you've got skills and would like to help type up a paragraph!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QF_jo-YPqP5nSwDWFKf4lgL4tE7_mNr6_Iwq7KZp0W0/edit

This turned out really well, got a lot of different editors and input. When it's finished it'll be sent to a professional editor and put into one coherent voice.
Activity: 28
media push sounds good, i'll do what I can on my end too Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: