Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 50. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Programs might delay, things go wrong this is the nature of business and nothing wrong with this. I would expect price to grow gradually as platform starts to operate.

Regards,

That's exactly what I think
this project will gradually develop and attract more and more new users and attention.
Therefore, the price of the token will also grow gradually,
Well, now there is still time to buy more ... Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Programs might delay, things go wrong this is the nature of business and nothing wrong with this. I would expect price to grow gradually as platform starts to operate.

Regards,
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
If you do it for the people and by the people, why you didn't create your own page on Facebook? You can share information directly as other coins do, for example, LUC. I followed it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Wetrust is doing very good right now ,  but  there are more compeitive projects  like  ethlend or  lendroid,  so  need to do something different
BVG
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Now promised product trusted lending circle has been completed this was a stage. Next phase is implementation and practical usage of this financial business model in real life on real people. To be realistic value of token will increase gradually as it popularity and demand increase in due time. By the end of 2018 $10 should be fair price for token.

I think that guess what the price will be at the end of the year, it's basically just the living of everyone.
But we can say for sure that here the team of professionals, the project itself is very relevant in our time and has good prospects for popularity and relevance in it.
But if you look at all in general for today's price on the token, then it clearly has much more to grow well ... Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I think the We Trust project is a project that thinks about netizens' desires in detail. By eliminating the need for "trusted third parties", which allows lower costs, better incentive structures, decentralized risks, and greater amounts of capital among participants, it is a very brilliant idea, vision and mission. Hopefully this project has no obstacles.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Let the cryptomarket rebound and then you will see how Trst market evolves and starts to keep rise. This lending industry is one of the most interesting and trendy one. WeTrust team has many edges over their competitors so need to wait as this is long project and this should be watched in this view.
For now there is not reason why TRST will not rise, the market is getting better and I think it has already recovered from the consistent dump recently.
Well, at this time, the best thing we have to do is just to continue accumulate TRST if we still have enough room for exposure, it's worth talking risk IMO at this moment as big news will be about to be announce.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Now promised product trusted lending circle has been completed this was a stage. Next phase is implementation and practical usage of this financial business model in real life on real people. To be realistic value of token will increase gradually as it popularity and demand increase in due time. By the end of 2018 $10 should be fair price for token.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Let the cryptomarket rebound and then you will see how Trst market evolves and starts to keep rise. This lending industry is one of the most interesting and trendy one. WeTrust team has many edges over their competitors so need to wait as this is long project and this should be watched in this view.
I would like to know what those edges over competitors are? Can you please explain better?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Very very shady outfit...

Go troll and fud somewhere else

Well big boy who were the 2 media oulets if it  was not twitter and globe wire ??    Ow I forgot   telegram.
You know I is right awight  
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The team are full of shit, they delayed twice to release bullshit...they said they had a second media outlets to go with and it would happen on Friday..(2media outlets) ..they ended up being globe wire and twitter......

I think there is no harm in waiting.
give some more time to team and let they provide release
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
The team are full of shit, they delayed twice to release bullshit...they said they had a second media outlets to go with and it would happen on Friday..(2media outlets) ..they ended up being globe wire and twitter......

Go troll and fud somewhere else.
Activity: 42

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
It's time for TRST to skyrocket, I join ICO and still keep up to now (almost a year), I want to get $ 10 before the summer.

To be practical,10$ seems to be a difficult task to achieve.We saw an all-time high of 20k sat for wetrust when bitcoin was trading around 1000-2000$.I assume we can reach a max high of 5-7$ by this year-end.
I agree with you, $10 is possible but not this early, I am already happy if we will see this at $3 of $5 at least this year.
For me, I am not in a hurry and I just want to make a very conservative prediction and just trust the team to deliver as I am sure I will end up with a profit if I will continue to hold TRST.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
It's time for TRST to skyrocket, I join ICO and still keep up to now (almost a year), I want to get $ 10 before the summer.

To be practical,10$ seems to be a difficult task to achieve.We saw an all-time high of 20k sat for wetrust when bitcoin was trading around 1000-2000$.I assume we can reach a max high of 5-7$ by this year-end.
Activity: 266
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
By trading point of view this token is available at very attractive price. Majority of people here are traders and have goals on short termed to make some profit and move on to next and then come back to those project at lower rates. Trst token can easily doubled from here within couple of weeks.

Indeed so every day there will be movement in a day or even a week, because charts move very well as long as no one panic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Bee Token Partners With WeTrust To Strengthen Insurance Offering In New Home-Sharing Network Powered by Blockchain

SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bee Token, a San Francisco-based startup utilizing an ERC-20 ​utility ​token for its Beenest decentralized home-sharing network, announced a new partnership today with WeTrust, a blockchain-based platform for financial empowerment, to provide a decentralized insurance layer based on crowdsourced security deposits for Bee Token users, and improve risk assessment capabilities by integrating user history on the Beenest platform. Bee Token and WeTrust will collaborate to incentivize good behavior among users by sharing information around trustworthiness and creditworthiness, thus minimizing risks associated with property damage to hosts’ rentals at cheaper insurance rates that cover both property and/or furniture damage.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/01/26/1313129/0/en/Bee-Token-Partners-With-WeTrust-To-Strengthen-Insurance-Offering-In-New-Home-Sharing-Network-Powered-by-Blockchain.html

If WeTrust becomes the Blockchain insurer of other blockchain solutions... it can be massive.
Pages:
Jump to: